over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine/Syntheselen Question

How are you getting on with the combo now? The combo definitely makes me feel warmer as well.
I am getting leaner now as it’s been some time, I like the stack a lot.
The only issue I would say is the metabolic enhancer) I get the names mixed up lol, but it makes me so damn hot, 3 cc of it and I am roasting

The only issue I would say is the metabolic enhancer) I get the names mixed up lol, but it makes me so damn hot, 3 cc of it and I am roasting

Syntheselen is the one you're looking for lol...And yup, it will definitely get you sweating!

Yes even at 1.5ml I get warmer off it especially when I am dosing it everyday. I think all of the best fat burners increase body temperature and just make the body burn through everything faster. I may double my dose for the next few weeks and do 3ml like you are and see how it goes. It's freezing where I live now so I could do with a little heat :)

First off I wanted to say that I thought SYNTHETINE was some sort of gimmick. But I figured what the hell why not try, and I love it! it has definitely lived up to its expectations. Definitely increases no and vascularity and have noticed additional fat loss. It will definitely be one of my go to's from now on.

What is the point of diminishing returns with this stuff? I've been running it at about four CC's a day.

After reading reviews, I bought a bottle of each and it looks great as a fat loss combo.

Do you guys take it right before workout? And sub q is ok?

I plan on doing 5cc total daily, the results people have been posting for almost 15 years seem like this stack is amazing to get leaner and vascular.
So pumped to give it a go!
Man, I’m really interested in 3 of their products.

is this stuff legal in the USA though? I’m relegated to prescribed TRT these days and can’t take the risk of getting back into that world.

is this stuff legal in the USA though? I’m relegated to prescribed TRT these days and can’t take the risk of getting back into that world.
Yes it is

First off I wanted to say that I thought SYNTHETINE was some sort of gimmick. But I figured what the hell why not try, and I love it! it has definitely lived up to its expectations. Definitely increases no and vascularity and have noticed additional fat loss. It will definitely be one of my go to's from now on.

What is the point of diminishing returns with this stuff? I've been running it at about four CC's a day.
I have yet to find it and I've run 20ml+ per day. It seems that the more you take, the more results you get. The limiting factor is either financial or the annoyance of constant daily injections.

I have yet to find it and I've run 20ml+ per day. It seems that the more you take, the more results you get. The limiting factor is either financial or the annoyance of constant daily injections.
No shit, yeah it's a lot of volume especially on top of everything else I'm taking. Wish they made it in higher concentrations

Synthetek products are probably the only non aas and safe things you get discernible results from.

No shit, yeah it's a lot of volume especially on top of everything else I'm taking. Wish they made it in higher concentrations

The product would become less pleasant to use in a higher concentration. I have used up to 500mg/ml carnitine and it sucked compared to sythetine and how smooth it is.

The product would become less pleasant to use in a higher concentration. I have used up to 500mg/ml carnitine and it sucked compared to sythetine and how smooth it is.

Same here, I’ve tried a higher concentrated one and good god did that shit burn. Like can’t work that body part or might just skip the gym entirely that day kinda pain....

Besides my affiliations I would only post about products that I believe in. There aren't many legal products that are truly effective so that's why synthetine really shines. Plus it's also rare to use something that works which doesn't give bad side effects. A lot of the most effective things come with a host of side effects. The older I get the worse the side effects have become. So I big up synthetine a lot because it's effective and compliments any cycle (goal) and apart from the annoyance of injecting frequently it causes me no side effects. As Big A posted the more you take the more results. I have experimented with 10ml per day and it is more effective than 7 or 5ml etc. Everyone is different but I think when taking all factors into consideration but someone still wanting to push the dose then 5ml is a great dose. Although if cost isn't a concern and you don't mind the injections just experiment with higher doses and see for yourself.

Yes it is. They ship from within the USA as well so no worries there either.

How much added fat loss comes with adding Syntheselen to the Synthetine (L-Carnitine)
I'm wondering if taking 3cc of Synthetine twice a day would be as effective or more effective than taking 2cc twice a day and adding in 1cc of the Syntheselen with it for a contest prep.
I've been taking 1.5cc Synthetine a day an HR before training even though it's an off season growing phase and adding some acetyl L-Carnitine powder in my intra workout shake.

How much added fat loss comes with adding Syntheselen to the Synthetine (L-Carnitine)
I'm wondering if taking 3cc of Synthetine twice a day would be as effective or more effective than taking 2cc twice a day and adding in 1cc of the Syntheselen with it for a contest prep.
I've been taking 1.5cc Synthetine a day an HR before training even though it's an off season growing phase and adding some acetyl L-Carnitine powder in my intra workout shake.

It's impossible to answer how much added fat loss will be achieved. Although for me I would definitely go with 4cc synthetine and 2cc syntheselen per day. 4cc synthetine is "enough" so the extra 2cc I think you would get more bang from the syntheselen. It should also give a little boost (well being) so will compliment your cycle well.

Anyone ever get knots post-inject from either synthetine or synthelesen? Definitely gave me knots, doing outside quads... did my shoulders and no knots but the synthelesen bites for sure post-inj

Anyone ever get knots post-inject from either synthetine or synthelesen? Definitely gave me knots, doing outside quads... did my shoulders and no knots but the synthelesen bites for sure post-inj
Sub q yes, IM it's not bad (less than most gear)

1mL of either Subq would create lumps from time to time. Never had an issue IM.

If it has been a while since I last ran them yes. With time pip more or less goes away completely.

I never get knots either (always inj IM). How much are you injecting per shot? IM or SQ? When doing high volume shots I tend to stick to glutes and the key is to inject very slowly. They are both water based so can be injected very quickly so make sure you inject slowly and fairly deep. Syntheselen alone stings me a little as well (for about 1 hour) but when I combine it with synthetine it's usually non existent. I have increased my dose recently and I am generally hotter but I feel really good... minus the low carbs :eek::D

ive gotten knots a few times from sq in the stomach , never when doing im.

its water based so its easy to go too fast when injecting , that can also cause some knots.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws