over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETINE

which would be better for general leaning syntheselen or systhetine and is their any hassles with customs. and from what i have read sytheselen is basically the same as kynoselen whats the difference besides being a bit cheaper.

Both together are the best thing. Synthelesen will not give you the heart palpatations or i guess you can say high heart rate that knyoselen does. It is by far better then kynoselen.

which would be better for general leaning syntheselen or systhetine and is their any hassles with customs. and from what i have read sytheselen is basically the same as kynoselen whats the difference besides being a bit cheaper.

100% Legal products and SYnthetek has US Customs clearance, so you won't have any issues.

Kyno gives you heart palpitations due to the AMP. Syntheselen has ATP, which gives the same results, but no palpitations, so much safer.

If you have to choose between the two go with synthetine but both would be better IMO

So if your stacking the two together would it be better to shoot it all in the AM or PM , or break it up throughout the day

100% Legal products and SYnthetek has US Customs clearance, so you won't have any issues.

Kyno gives you heart palpitations due to the AMP. Syntheselen has ATP, which gives the same results, but no palpitations, so much safer.
Thanks BIG-A and others for the advice I'm going to run both how long would you suggest i run them for.

So if your stacking the two together would it be better to shoot it all in the AM or PM , or break it up throughout the day

personally I would break it up, with the last just just before bed

ok here is series of possible stupid questions. ok first thing bout how many bottles would i need to run both of the afore mentioned products? how long should i cycle them for? last but not least wich one should be shot in the evening? if this info is already posted just call me a moron and say use the search function. i may have missed it in my reading.

you can use them until (A) you reach your goal, (B) you get tired of pinning or (C) can't afford it. there is no need to "cycle" them, as they can be used indefinitely. my advice: buy a bottle of each and give it a try...mainly to see if you're willing to stick to it (pun intended).

if I were to take one before bed, it'd be the synthetine.

are they both per body weight? like so many ccs per pound or what not. i dont always comprehend things so well. that is why i ask so much. sorry guys and thanks for answering my questions.

phoenix13 is right on the money, tomuchgear.

No need to cycle these supps if you can afford them yearly without any break... the only adverse side effects you'll notice are an increased stamina and much less fat gained during off season (and accelerated loss of it while dieting down) :)

As far as quantity injected is concerned, it's of course relative to your weight... Ronnie would obviously need more than a bantam ;)

Check out the Synthetek site for more info.

I take mine all in the morning. I would avoid taking them before bed, they affected my sleep when I did but that may just be me

like i said my comprehension skills are not always the best. also i saw the one was body weight but i missed that they both were. sorry again and thank you for posting that link.

no problem, sorry if I sounded like a dick.

no problem, sorry if I sounded like a dick.

no worries and no need to apologize. i am hear to learn bro. some times i read to quick and miss things. thats why i said in a earlier post just say hey ass use the search function. thanks again though i really do appriciate the knowledge i have gained on this forum.

also you did not sound like a dick. you sounded like some one who is tired of ass heads like me asking the same question.

also you did not sound like a dick. you sounded like some one who is tired of ass heads like me asking the same question.

You sound to be pretty cool about all this. I hereby declare you "good guy".:D

You sound to be pretty cool about all this. I hereby declare you "good guy".:D

thanks i try to stay cool bout things. like i said my reading comprehension is not always the best wich has screwed me in the past. so i ask alot of questions and try to give good info back when i can.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131