over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking Pins and/or Gear on vacation?

leanbody

Registered
Hey all - anyone have experience or knowledge about taking shit with them on vacation?

I am going to Cabo for 5 days at the end of a cycle of syntherol and will want to inject 5 days down there. Nothing illegal about oil. Needles legal to fly with?

i'm also doing some GH and would like to take that and slin pins. I'm just on TRT now - so I can plan that before and after the vacation.

I'll put it all in checked bagage, but would hate to get caught if its illegal.

Thanks

I wouldnt take any chances for 5 days of vaca. Bring some Tabs in a Tylenol bottle or something. No need to bring pins to mexico its not worth getting caught on the way out..

you can buy pinz individually the pharm for 25 cents/each. Anything else you can mix in wtih your toothpaste and shaving kit. Take all the labels off and you'll be fine.
That being said... What's 5 days...? load up on some longer esters before you leave...

Nothing sucks like having anxiety while on vacation

Hey all - anyone have experience or knowledge about taking shit with them on vacation?

I am going to Cabo for 5 days at the end of a cycle of syntherol and will want to inject 5 days down there. Nothing illegal about oil. Needles legal to fly with?

i'm also doing some GH and would like to take that and slin pins. I'm just on TRT now - so I can plan that before and after the vacation.

I'll put it all in checked bagage, but would hate to get caught if its illegal.

Thanks

The 1-2 times/year that I fly, I make sure that the hotel I'm staying at allows guests to mail items/packages. To my surprise, most hotels have this service, and many will even ensure that the package is refrigerated. [In booking travel arrangements, I end up making more calls to hotels in search of decent gym arrangement, lol]

Some hotels will receive/hold the package for you free of charge, and other charge a small fee ($10-25).

It's REALLY been worth it and always worked well for me. I'll overnight both the syringes and hgh/hcg to the hotel, along with some bac water to reconstitue the hgh, upon arrival.

When making travels arrangements (over the phone), I just tell the person at the hotel that I need to be able to send a package w/ a special protein powder blend that needs to be refrigerated because I am in training for an athletic competition. They never question me further. ;)

you can buy pinz individually the pharm for 25 cents/each. Anything else you can mix in wtih your toothpaste and shaving kit. Take all the labels off and you'll be fine.
That being said... What's 5 days...? load up on some longer esters before you leave...

Nothing sucks like having anxiety while on vacation[/QUOTE]

What he said.

Chip.

Put in your checked bag, gear with your grooming items, never had a prob

Thanks for the responses, guys. i am mostly concerned with the syntherol since that is the last five days of my daily injections. i think that would have a negative impact on the cycle if I missed 15% at the end.

I may just put it in my checked baggage. I'm not really concerned with carrying the synth - just the pins and GH.

Just back from a cruise. Took all my supplies and gear with me. Put in my toiletries bag, put that in my suitcase, and checked it. 2 flights and customs with noo problems.

Good to know that many of you have had success packing things w/ toiletries in the checked baggage, cuz i've consider this as well (definitely a helluva lot cheaper and more convenient that overnighting to the hotel).

It is impressive what you can get through checked baggage… last time I flew I did my grocery shopping before flying home and packed items like bagged lettuce, a glass jar of pb, a container of chia seeds, fruit, a big box of cereal, a loaf of bread, and container of dressing, along with 2 ice packs to keep things cool. All that shit made it safe and undamaged through checked baggage, lol... yet ya can even get bottled water through to carry on!

Heck, I even pissed off airport security cuz the found a MINI bottle of anti-bacterial hand gel that I put in my carry-on bag. The security person sneered at me and said, "Make-up!?! We just asked you if you had make-up and you said no...!" I kindly explained that it wasn't make-up, but anti-bacterial hand gel. They didn't confiscate it, luckily, but looked pretty pissed to admit they were wrong.

I wouldn't risk it.

Good to know that many of you have had success packing things w/ toiletries in the checked baggage, cuz i've consider this as well (definitely a helluva lot cheaper and more convenient that overnighting to the hotel).

It is impressive what you can get through checked baggage… last time I flew I did my grocery shopping before flying home and packed items like bagged lettuce, a glass jar of pb, a container of chia seeds, fruit, a big box of cereal, a loaf of bread, and container of dressing, along with 2 ice packs to keep things cool. All that shit made it safe and undamaged through checked baggage, lol... yet ya can even get bottled water through to carry on!

Heck, I even pissed off airport security cuz the found a MINI bottle of anti-bacterial hand gel that I put in my carry-on bag. The security person sneered at me and said, "Make-up!?! We just asked you if you had make-up and you said no...!" I kindly explained that it wasn't make-up, but anti-bacterial hand gel. They didn't confiscate it, luckily, but looked pretty pissed to admit they were wrong.

It's funny - I fly with a lot of food these days veggies chicken breast, steak, etc. ut one time i got busted for cottage cheese! - Do you know that shit is explosive??? It could bring down a plane in minutes - especially small curd with Pineapple chunks. When i asked if I could just eat it they said no - it was confiscated and would be destroyed! Hope the bomb squad wasn't too busy that day....LOL

Taking pins thru an airport would be a big mistake. Could u even get them thru a metal detector. Just load up before u go.

Put in your checked bag, gear with your grooming items, never had a prob

My checked bags have been opened up and they put a slip in saying its been inspected by TSA, 3 out of 6 so far. Pills ok, pins not worth the BS.

I would not risk it. Seriously. Just look at it as a 5 day break for your body. If you get caught and it is illegal, you'll be taking alot longer than a 5 day break.

I always put my pins in my checked bag , as many as 20 slin pins and 10 22 gauge, never had a problem flying to South America. Also put my oils in sterile container labeled as a natural supplement and also put in checked bag and never had a problem either, I travel to up to 3 weeks at a time and sometimes I'm in the middle of cycle so I do this then. God bless you. Minister.

Yip, I travel 2-3 times a month. Throw it in the shaving kit, I soak the labels off the gear....

For five days I would not bother with taking anything with me either. I would just relax and resume when I got back....

As your friend I have to say you have never had to deal with Mexican LE or the legal system there or you would not EVEN be asking this question. First of all, just because stuff is in your checked bag does not mean squat. You will claim your checked bag and THEN go through customs. After your bag is scanned you will press a button. The light will either be randomly green (you are free to go) or red (uh-oh). If you get red, you WILL be pulled aside and your bags opened and examined. Now let's say they spot something that's "iffy" and "security guy" who is pulling about a $500 a month salary pulls you aside for more questioning. Maybe this guy sees you are a gringo and guess what? Gringos = MONEY. Maybe he will detain you for more questions or worse… OR maybe he will offer you a deal to "expedite" everything and get this resolved quickly for say… 2,000 pesos… then you are free to enjoy your vacation. Deal?

I always just ship what I need to where I am going.

Send it to

ATTN: Your name
Hotel address

I usually just put it in with a few random items. Only country I have had an issue with is getting items into Italy. Package just got sent back un opened/tampered with.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear