over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tenny, I hear you...calling you out Tank Sarge

Ok back to the topic. WHERE THE FUCK IS TANK????? WTF!!!!????

As i said previously....if i was called out on shit i was claiming..I would make damn sure that I backed up what i was claiming, but then again i wouldnt post up lies about lifts, but thats me. WTF is the point?

I mean just the fact that he weighs 262, at around 25% bf and wants to do a bulk. On top of that he feels he can compete at 260! Should have figured he was bullshitting about the lifts being that dillusional. What a dissapointment i was looking forward to seeing these lifts.

Last edited:
5'8" hovering between 280 to 285...having a nice offseason...videos were taken a few months ago so I'm little a stronger now.

I've been in hiding trying to just grow but had to come out because of such ridiculous claims without any proof...

Thanks guys, now let's hope he takes the bait and bring the heat as his numbers suggest...

Great vids. Your looking great. That is some strength you have there. Although I heard Tank in the gym say he could do that deadlift one handed... joke :)

Ok back to the topic. WHERE THE FUCK IS TANK????? WTF!!!!????

As i said previously....if i was called out on shit i was claiming..I would make damn sure that I backed up what i was claiming, but then again i wouldnt post up lies about lifts, but thats me. WTF is the point?

I mean just the fact that he weighs 262, at around 25% bf and wants to do a bulk. On top of that he feels he can compete at 260! Should have figured he was bullshitting about the lifts being that dillusional. What a dissapointment i was looking forward to seeing these lifts.

He's probably sitting in the corner of his bathroom crying right now. lol

He's probably sitting in the corner of his bathroom crying right now. lol

NO, actually he is at the gym doing 195 lbs dbell laterals supersetted w/ 405 shoulder press followed by ...... etc..... hahahah couldn't resist picking on the chubby kid:D:D:D:D j/k

Abomination, your making crazy improvements.... good luck to you in the future. You throw around some impressive wgt man!

Last edited:
Awesome work man...representing for us asians out there... a rarity

Awesome! You dont look like a fat ass either! Lean and mean for the win!

youre movin some incredible weight for sure and looking equally thick. My only worry is keep a close watch on your health, and otherwise go for it! It is refreshing to see someone on here start a little challenge to a guy that comes on here and makes incredible claims about his lifts. If Tank Sarger was legit he would have posted vids long ago.

youre movin some incredible weight for sure and looking equally thick. My only worry is keep a close watch on your health, and otherwise go for it! It is refreshing to see someone on here start a little challenge to a guy that comes on here and makes incredible claims about his lifts. If Tank Sarger was legit he would have posted vids long ago.

Thanks maldorf and my first priority is definitely my health. I have a team of doctor thanks to my great health insurance to watch and check every thing I do to make sure I'm working properly and efficiently. In the last month I've had my heart stress tested, constant blood work done, my sleep studied, my doctors are very interested in me because of the drastic weight gain I put on...it's almost like a study for them to see what such a drastic weight increase can do to a person...I'm on a cpap right now because of having sleep apnea(only when I get above 260lbs) and on cozaar(blood pressure medicine)...considering I'm only need those two things to keep me good, I'm happy. I sleep like a baby and have a great sense of well being, I'm consuming more food than ever yet getting leaner now.

Thanks maldorf and my first priority is definitely my health. I have a team of doctor thanks to my great health insurance to watch and check every thing I do to make sure I'm working properly and efficiently. In the last month I've had my heart stress tested, constant blood work done, my sleep studied, my doctors are very interested in me because of the drastic weight gain I put on...it's almost like a study for them to see what such a drastic weight increase can do to a person...I'm on a cpap right now because of having sleep apnea(only when I get above 260lbs) and on cozaar(blood pressure medicine)...considering I'm only need those two things to keep me good, I'm happy. I sleep like a baby and have a great sense of well being, I'm consuming more food than ever yet getting leaner now.

Sounds like youre in a good place right now. Keep posting vids like this, I think it can motivate a lot of us!

One thing that might be interesting would be for you to post some pics from back when you first started lifting (1-3 years into it) and compare to today.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws