over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Cycles..

Southern Comfort

Registered
What sort of results would a 12 weeker of Test E @ 500mg weekly yield? A diet RICH in protein and maintenance carbs? Maybe 15lbs? My buddy starts this cycle this monday and its his first cycle.

I think if you're "buddy" is eating right, he should gain more than that with a first cycle. Of course it's very individual. My first cycle was 200 mg test e per week for 10 weeks and I gained 20 lbs.

i did the same as bbj

same amount as bbj, and i gained like 15lbs. and i only ran it for 9 weeks. it was a great cycle. i still love test only cycles, makes me horny as hell!!!

But heres the question.... and I know everyone is different... How quality was the muscle gained? If you said you gained 20lbs, 6 months later did you still have that 20? How much will you loose?
By the Way... Im going to run this in July and I KNOW how to eat. All I want is 20, think its an overkill?
10 weeks
600 Test E week
400 Eq Week
50 Winny Ed week 7-12.

If your running eq i would run that for 11 weeks and the test for 12. Eq takes longer to clear the body. Now on keeping gains do alot of reading about pct. Yes you will lose some comming off cycle but with the right pct clomid and nolva you should keep alot of your gains. Arimidex also to help keep the bloat down and always have extra nolva on hand in case of gyro problems. eat clean and 15 to 20 no problem.

Ill be running Femera @ 1.25mg EOD during my cycle to keep water down. I dont like Clomid, therefore I dont use it, too many nasty and cranky sides. I usually just use Nolv @ 40mg ED for 21 days Post cycle with about 1200mg of Tribulus in the mix, along with Clen. Hows that look? The deal with the Eq is..... Ive got enough for 2 10 weeks cycles @ 400/week..... Now I know I could run it for 20 solid weeks if I wanted to, but, Id rather just run 10 weeks now and then 10 weeks with some Prop and Var at the first of the year. Hows that?

Personally I would go ahead and run EQ for the 20 weeks. Run the test for 21 or 22 weeks. Drop the test from 600 to 4 or 5 hundred if you have to.

And finally I don't know why you have winstrol in there. The stuff is just shit for your body. If you aren't going to be doing a show, leave it alone. It's not worth what it does to your lipid profile let alone joints.

BCC said:
Personally I would go ahead and run EQ for the 20 weeks. Run the test for 21 or 22 weeks. Drop the test from 600 to 4 or 5 hundred if you have to.

And finally I don't know why you have winstrol in there. The stuff is just shit for your body. If you aren't going to be doing a show, leave it alone. It's not worth what it does to your lipid profile let alone joints.

AGREED!

Focus less on how much muscle you gain and just worry about getting everything else in order I'd say. Also, muscle is muscle - no such thing as "quality muscle" for mine. 10lb is 10lb, there's not a better or worse 10lb.

IronMike

Get your PCT in check and you should be fine. Do as they suggested, run the EQ longer and the test at 400 or 500 for a longer period of time...

And to put WINNY in at week 7 to 12 would be crazy....your muscles are so strong at that point, then you would add something like winny that would make them brittle. I would not use winny unless it was in the beginning or you were getting ready for a show and not handling heavy weights.

Im not getting ready for a show... I was just going to use the winny to tighten things up and make my gains more solid. Also, during that period I will be running Clen @ 120mcg/day and T3 @ 50mcg/day and take advantage of the winny to loose fat while on cycle. Opinions?

Southern Comfort said:
Im not getting ready for a show... I was just going to use the winny to tighten things up and make my gains more solid. Also, during that period I will be running Clen @ 120mcg/day and T3 @ 50mcg/day and take advantage of the winny to loose fat while on cycle. Opinions?

If this is your first cycle i would not suggest t3, make sure you read a lot on how to use it, its a serious drug. Yes you can add the winny and clen also if you must, but i would not run t3 yet if ever. But this is just my thoughts, run a simple test cycle and see what happens start simple as you have no idea how your body will react to what your now puting in it. Hope this helps some. Diet and cardio will help with fat lose

Winny isn't going to help you lose any fat, that's all in your diet. Neither is it going to help "solidify your gains". Those are bullshit AAS myths. A solid PCT is what will help you solidify gains.

BCC said:
Winny isn't going to help you lose any fat, that's all in your diet. Neither is it going to help "solidify your gains". Those are bullshit AAS myths. A solid PCT is what will help you solidify gains.

BINGO....it just so happens that most people use some type of stanozol product while dieting so people make the correlation that the Winstrol must be making you lean when infact its the cardio and diet. Winstrol is very anabolic so it helps protect your muscle while on reduced calories and a heavy work load from pre-contest preparation. Im not sure why people think it helps make gains "soild". Pretty much time and making sure you get your own body back up to par after your gear is over is the only sure fire way to help save your muscle.

I just got done with a 2 week Clen/T3 gig today. I am FLAT all over, I really did loose quite a bit of muscle, and even more strength considering I have been eating 300+ grams of protein per day and around 150 grams of carbs per day. Should I jump directly onto ECA starting tommorrow morning? Some people told me once I get off of T3 I will fill out my muscles again in a short period of time, without putting on any fat. By the way, I didnt loose ANY weight, my stomach just flattened out a bit and my love handles became a lot less noticeable. Im starting to bump back up cals and get into more of a lean mass diet now to get in the swing of things for my Test/Eq/Winny cycle in 3 weeks. Is there anything special I should do between that time and now? Keep trying to loose fat or try eating a little more and start to get strength back up for July?

also 120mcg of clen every day? Too much, and you should do a bit of reading on the way different people approach their clen use. I no longer use it 2 weeks on, 2 off, for instance, but in shorter more sparing doses. IronMike

Mike, I use research Clen, Ive got a few different brads sitting around and have yet found one that works GREAT. Ive never used pill for clen i.e. Ip Clen or the Spainish Clen. Im thinking my research Clen isnt that powerful. I can take two 60mcgs doses about 5 hours apart and never get the shakes. Ive used Clen in a number of ways... 3 weeks on, 1 week off....... 2 weeks on/off..... Used it with T3 2 weeks on 2 off. I must have bogus Clen or something cause it just doesnt do the trick. Im actually UP in weight since using it. Today I weighed in at a depressing 189. I wanted to be at 178 before July. Doesnt look like thats going to happen. :(

Take 3-4 weeks off the clen (switch to caff or something). Hit it up at 120mg straight up and if you don't get a headache, shakes etc, it's not dosed or is bogus. Good luck! And the products are only a small part - your diet is the key so don't lose focus. IronMike

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131