over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Flu?

test flu

i've had same problem for awhile in regards to propionated products-so i asked Dr G same question recently (see the Dr G thread-on this forum-for his answer).

in his opinion its due to allergic reaction to one or several of the carrier ingredients but not necessarily the primary ingredient

the only way i could deal with it was to gradually reduce dosage until i found an optimal dose for the propionated products-allowing me to use it in relative comfort?

cavdude

I used to get it really bad. Like bed ridden bad. The only thing that I felt ever worked was if I got myself out of bed and into the gym to train it out of my system. Wasnt easy to train with the flu but you get through it.

First time with Test Flu? What causes it?

what kind of test---i am fine with test-c but i think its test-e gives it to me every time--in his book arthor rae says some people are just allergic to certain kinds--switch and you should be fine----why would you suffer thru the flu when you dont have to---just switch test

i've had same problem for awhile in regards to propionated products-so i asked Dr G same question recently (see the Dr G thread-on this forum-for his answer).

in his opinion its due to allergic reaction to one or several of the carrier ingredients but not necessarily the primary ingredient

the only way i could deal with it was to gradually reduce dosage until i found an optimal dose for the propionated products-allowing me to use it in relative comfort?

cavdude

We think this is the most reasonable explanation we have ever heard. But being that it appears to be a fairly low incidence, that does get reported, we often wondered whether the incidence of flu like symptoms from test, is any higher then the incidence of flu like symptoms that pop up in the population in general.

IPG

TP flu

i failed to mention a very poignant fact in my last post--as IPG points out-there are very very few incidents of this phenomena that others have spoken of.

for those that are predisposed to this condition-it can be devistating-oftimes depriving them of a favoured product etc-for myself-reducing the dose of just such a product (ie TP) has allowed me to continue its use.

best of luck,
cavdude

Last edited:
I never got test flu untill just recently when I dosed my homebrew at 400mg/ml, man about 15 minutes after the first inject I was in bed with cold-sweats...but just that once. Since then my body has gotten used to the high concentration I guess.

I'm fortunate not to have ever encountered test flu, with cyp or enan.

what kind of test---i am fine with test-c but i think its test-e gives it to me every time--in his book arthor rae says some people are just allergic to certain kinds--switch and you should be fine----why would you suffer thru the flu when you dont have to---just switch test

I am running Test-Cyp 300mgs. Never had a problem with any other Test! I am thinking it's an allergic reaction to something in the solution. Will diff. switch back to Test-E.

I had my first bout with test flu using Sustaxyl 350 from Kalpa Pharmaceuticals took 2ml shot and was sick for like 3 days but after that all was fine... took me out of the gym for those 3 days but all is ok now just have to fight through it

One valid source may be from raised prostaglandin levels.

When you start or boost your hormones, you also boost prostaglandin production. Possibly a defense from your immune system from taking something foreign, as well as such a high boost in the levels / inflammation.

One cure for test flu has always been ibuprofen. Ibuprofen inhibits prostaglandin production. The moment it is taken users report significantly reduced symptoms.

Putting two and two together, my thoughts are:

Test Flu = Caused by raised Prostaglandins

Common Remedy = Ibuprofen

One valid source may be from raised prostaglandin levels.

When you start or boost your hormones, you also boost prostaglandin production. Possibly a defense from your immune system from taking something foreign, as well as such a high boost in the levels / inflammation.

One cure for test flu has always been ibuprofen. Ibuprofen inhibits prostaglandin production. The moment it is taken users report significantly reduced symptoms.

Putting two and two together, my thoughts are:

Test Flu = Caused by raised Prostaglandins

Common Remedy = Ibuprofen

sorry , my friend but that s BS!!!!! DIRTY GEAR -> "TEST FLU" . You wil NEVER, EVER, EVER have such thing as test flu with legit human grade gear( even with a high to very high doses) !!!!

sorry , my friend but that s BS!!!!! DIRTY GEAR -> "TEST FLU" . You wil NEVER, EVER, EVER have such thing as test flu with legit human grade gear( even with a high to very high doses) !!!!

Bro interesting your opinion,ok hear me out,i first got test flu when i first started gear 5 yrs ago my first time i did test i did sus375mg amps,i got it bad,i never got it again until last yr i tried tnt prop,AND AGAIN I GOT IT BAD but the prop was sooooo god id say it was stringer then some 250mg test iv done,i think SUPER STRONG PURE TEST will give you it,or agreed some really bad gear also,whos know just my opinion

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws