over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TEST LEVELS STILL LOWWWW!!!

elvisman99

Registered
Its' been' 4' months' since' Ive' " BEEN' OFF" ' and' even' with' my' pct' protocol' i' still.' havent' recovered' fully' Ive' had' 2' blood' tests' done' and' the' first' test' came' back,' with' ' a' Total.' testosteorne' of' 153' and' the' second' second' test' came' back' with' a' total.' testosterone' of' 124' and' Free' Testosterone' level.' of' 1.2' and' a' prolactin' l.evel.' of' 5.6

Neither' my' primary' Doctor' or' Endocrinologist' wanna' put' me' on' TRT

I' feel like im not being' treated' fairly' and that the' Docs' are' neglecting' my' needs.' What' is' my' next' step:?' Get a third opnion or' WHAT?

I' wish' there' was' something' i' could' do' to' report' this' unfair' treatment.

Jeez man get rid of all those freaking apostrophes!!!!

Not an expert here but you could done enough damage to your endocrine system that you now suffer from hypogonadism.

I couldn't bare to try and read through your punctuation fireworks show to see what all your blood work results were but that would be my first guess.

What kind of cycle did you do, age, weight, body comp etc and much more info needed.

If your doc doesn't want to administer TRT either there is an untold underlying reason or you need to find a new doc.

Get more legible info and I will help as much as I can as I am sure the rest of us will as well.

You expected this correct? What I mean by that is that I know you didn't expect to fully recover right off the bat. HPTA recovery is such an individual thing and I find so many guys think they are going to recover fully because they are doing what they have read hundreds of times on the internet.

I have always felt that before diving into the world of self medicating one's self with hormones, you have to be ready for the possibility that you are never going to recover. You may have done this prior and if so then you should have a plan to recover. I don't mean more gear either. To add further insult to injury, if you used 19-nors during your cycle your recovery will be pretty slow.

Go back and see your doctor or perhaps see a different doc and let them test you again. Be honest with them (if you have not allready) and tell them your problem. They will more than likely give you some T-gel for starters. You have options but they may not be the ones you want to hear. Good luck.

Its' been' 4' months' since' Ive' " BEEN' OFF" ' and' even' with' my' pct' protocol' i' still.' havent' recovered' fully' Ive' had' 2' blood' tests' done' and' the' first' test' came' back,' with' ' a' Total.' testosteorne' of' 153' and' the' second' second' test' came' back' with' a' total.' testosterone' of' 124' and' Free' Testosterone' level.' of' 1.2' and' a' prolactin' l.evel.' of' 5.6

Neither' my' primary' Doctor' or' Endocrinologist' wanna' put' me' on' TRT

I' feel like im not being' treated' fairly' and that the' Docs' are' neglecting' my' needs.' What' is' my' next' step:?' Get a third opnion or' WHAT?

I' wish' there' was' something' i' could' do' to' report' this' unfair' treatment.

I would find another doctor.
does your current doc know your past AAS use?
your age?

Get another doctor. I got HRT at 27 with a test level of 220

Jeez man get rid of all those freaking apostrophes!!!!

Not an expert here but you could done enough damage to your endocrine system that you now suffer from hypogonadism.

I couldn't bare to try and read through your punctuation fireworks show to see what all your blood work results were but that would be my first guess.

What kind of cycle did you do, age, weight, body comp etc and much more info needed.

If your doc doesn't want to administer TRT either there is an untold underlying reason or you need to find a new doc.

Get more legible info and I will help as much as I can as I am sure the rest of us will as well.

SORRY BOUT THE APOSTOPHES'S BUT MY 2 YEAR OLD SPILLED A DRINK ON THE KEYBOARD...

WELL I DID A 16 WEEK CYCLE OF TEST CYP 750MGS A WEEK,, EQ 600 MGS A WEEK,, DROL FOR THE FIRST 6 WEEKS AND LAST 4 AND DID SOME PRIMO FROM WEEKS 8 TO 16... PCT WAS CLOMID AND NOLV FOR 4 WEEKS AND WAS STARTED 4 WEEKS AFTER MY LAST SHOT WHICH WAS AUGUST 16TH..

I HAD NO PRE-CYLCE BLOOD WORK DONE

AND YES I DID KINDA EXPECT THIS BUT NOT THIS BAD, I BELEIVE I ALWAYS HAD LOW TESTOSTERONE THO BECAUSE IM A PRETTY PASSIVE AND NEVER REALLY HAD A SUPER HIGH SEX DRIVE UNLESS I WAS " ON"

IM REALLY STARTING TO GET PARANOID NOW.. COULD THIS MAYBE MEAN I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS??

SORRY BOUT THE APOSTOPHES'S BUT MY 2 YEAR OLD SPILLED A DRINK ON THE KEYBOARD...

WELL I DID A 16 WEEK CYCLE OF TEST CYP 750MGS A WEEK,, EQ 600 MGS A WEEK,, DROL FOR THE FIRST 6 WEEKS AND LAST 4 AND DID SOME PRIMO FROM WEEKS 8 TO 16... PCT WAS CLOMID AND NOLV FOR 4 WEEKS AND WAS STARTED 4 WEEKS AFTER MY LAST SHOT WHICH WAS AUGUST 16TH..

I HAD NO PRE-CYLCE BLOOD WORK DONE

AND YES I DID KINDA EXPECT THIS BUT NOT THIS BAD, I BELEIVE I ALWAYS HAD LOW TESTOSTERONE THO BECAUSE IM A PRETTY PASSIVE AND NEVER REALLY HAD A SUPER HIGH SEX DRIVE UNLESS I WAS " ON"

IM REALLY STARTING TO GET PARANOID NOW.. COULD THIS MAYBE MEAN I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS??

No problem, sorry if I came off as a dick head, had a long day...

tatteredxangelx is correct, low T has nothing to do with sperm count, just the libido responsible for the erections etc...

So how old are you and all that?

It looks like another Dr. might be in order. We could still use more info such as stats etc.

To me that is a pretty healthy (large) cycle and could have sealed the deal on hypogonadism if the check was already in the mail.

QUOTE]

Hahaha

You legally cannot be denied TRT if levels are lower than normal range. Def get another dr. and exaggerate. Say you feel depressed, no sex drive, no quality of life. It worries me that your 2nd test showed even lower levels. Whats your cycle history look like? How long were you on this past one, what pct meds,etc.. Some guys just never recover. i didnt. If all else fails just do your own trt like I do. 150mg cyp per week keeps me in the high/normal range.

No problem, sorry if I came off as a dick head, had a long day...

tatteredxangelx is correct, low T has nothing to do with sperm count, just the libido responsible for the erections etc...

So how old are you and all that?

It looks like another Dr. might be in order. We could still use more info such as stats etc.

To me that is a pretty healthy (large) cycle and could have sealed the deal on hypogonadism if the check was already in the mail.

IM 29 6'2" AND WEIGH 230 AND HAVE BEEN BB'ING AND USING FOR 10 YEARS BUT WENT 2YEARS W/O ANYTHING DUE TO INCARCERATION ON A FED CASE WHEN I WAS 22 BUT NEVER DID MORE THAN 2 CYCLES A YEAR... I CALLED A NEW DOC YESTERDAY AND EXPLAINED TO THE NURSE MY SITUATION AND SHE SAID HE'LL SEE IF THE DR. IS ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS BUT IM STILL WAITING ON THE PHONE CALL BACK...

IM 29 6'2" AND WEIGH 230 AND HAVE BEEN BB'ING AND USING FOR 10 YEARS BUT WENT 2YEARS W/O ANYTHING DUE TO INCARCERATION ON A FED CASE WHEN I WAS 22 BUT NEVER DID MORE THAN 2 CYCLES A YEAR... I CALLED A NEW DOC YESTERDAY AND EXPLAINED TO THE NURSE MY SITUATION AND SHE SAID HE'LL SEE IF THE DR. IS ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS BUT IM STILL WAITING ON THE PHONE CALL BACK...

I've been off for about the same time myself. I had my kids so that's not an issue but libido is still kind of low. I'm waiting for my insurance to go through Dec 1. I'm probably in the same boat bro.

Just wondering how yall do future cycles when on HRT or do you just stay on a low dose of test all the time? How would you explain the bloodwork results if there was a big spike if you did a cycle dose of test?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131