over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop for TRT?

Been doing prop eod 45 mg and love it. For me it's better than cyp or Enanthate. No need for ai. I'm 54.

How long have you been running the prop like this? I was pretty much at these levels, but was concerned about using an AI or not. Has your libido been consistent for your whole run?

I ran prop for trt at 15mg daily instead of the 25-30 cyp I'd normally use. Enjoyed it for a bit but was causing my e2 to spike higher than the cyp would (even at the lower dose) so I dropped it.

If you're injecting cyp or enanthate daily it doesn't really matter which ester as it will become steady state soon enough...

QUESTION

wouldn't prop work fast and let you know within a week if low testosterone was the reason for your symptoms .

Everyone is different but I find I feel way better on prop for trt then cyp or enth

I'm running 10 mg test prop daily and it's the best protocol and ester I've found for myself personally.

I seem to hold less water, E2 stays well within range, strong libido, almost zero sides. I feel slightly better at slightly higher doses but... thats when some of the usual sides I get from test start creeping in.

I started taking 25mg eod just to check if my prop was real. Felt a little better on prop than cyp. I had blood work done just to see where I was at. I'm usually around 850-900 with my regular 100mg/wk cyp. With this prop I was over 1500. Again this was with only 25mg eod.

I am on TRT at 200 cyp a week. Don't think I could bring myself to pin EOD for the rest of my life. The longer I've been in this game the more I've come to value longer esters and less injections.

Dude, I promise you guys, you do not know what you are missing.

Small needles (i.e. 29, 30, 31g) and 6mm length (15/64") injecting Test (Cyp/Prop/E) DAILY into quads, calves, tris, shoulders makes for a virtually painless protocol.

The longer I've been in this game the more I've come to value more stable blood levels, fewer sides, and better looking bloodwork results.

Trying it out. I can feel it pretty quick but the pip makes it feels like I have golf balls in my back pocket. Trying to figure out what I'm doing different on those days but it's the only product I get lumpy with.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131