over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop or test prop w/ dbol

jotro1

Registered
I know that dbol is used to jump start longer testosterones like enanthate and cypionate, but would there be any benefit to running it with prop? I have enanthate, prop, deca, and dbol at my house. I'm trying to put together a good cycle. I was thinking either 12 weeks of test e and deca with the dbol jumpstart. Or I was going to run 8 weeks of test prop with dbol (maybe). The test prop would be dosed at 100mg/eod. I want to have everything just right before I start my cycle. Thoughts and opinions?

Test Prop @ 100/EOD is on point. Add in the dbol and you should get strong as hell quick.

When I think of running test prop I think of no bloat, no water retention, good hard lean look. And if I were to run prop I wouldnt jump start it with dbol...id use tbol serves same purpose as dbol minus the bloat, water. But when I bulk I run the enthate, deca, dbol and proviron< to try cut the water out>. Guess its just what are you wanting. Gluck

really trying to bulk, but I ran a test e and deca cycle a few months ago. It wasn't the best results, so I thought about just trying something different instead of running the same cycle back to back.

Oh yea, and I do really appreciate the advice. I'm not starting till i'm absolutely sure on what will be the best cycle for me! Thanks ya'll

If you don't like the bloat then you could pick up some EQ and run it with your Prop. You could use Dbol as a kickstart but you will retain water. Good news is once you drop the dbol the bloat will subside and you'll have a good lean bulker cycle.

BTW, if you are trying to bulk I think you'll need to accept a little water retention.

Last edited:
If you don't like the bloat then you could pick up some EQ and run it with your Prop. You could use Dbol as a kickstart but you will retain water. Good news is once you drop the dbol the bloat will subside and you'll have a good lean bulker cycle.

BTW, if you are trying to bulk I think you'll need to accept a little water retention.

I can accept the water retention. I'm not to worried about it. I know it'll subside. Thanks for the info bro. I think I'm going to try the prop cycle, but now I'll have to get some EQ.

IMO is just that my opinion what works best for us might not work best for you...Like you said you didnt get the results from the test and deca? but how much were you running and what was your diet like? and if you were trying to bulk were you eating enough so your body would grow?

Some might be better for most things but i believe most of it rely's on your Diet and how you work out.

Plus some like deca over EQ... so there opinions are that.

But i think diet and workout are key.

IMO is just that my opinion what works best for us might not work best for you...Like you said you didnt get the results from the test and deca? but how much were you running and what was your diet like? and if you were trying to bulk were you eating enough so your body would grow?

Some might be better for most things but i believe most of it rely's on your Diet and how you work out.

Plus some like deca over EQ... so there opinions are that.

But i think diet and workout are key.

It was my first cycle, so I did 12 weeks of test e 500mg/week and 10 weeks of deca 250mg/week. I ate between 4-5k cals a day, but not always good food. I was pretty slack on my diet, but got suffecient proteins and cals. This cycle I'm trying to clean my diet up and still get enough cals, carbs, protein, etc... If you have any reccomendations on diet as well it would be good to have. Thanks man for the input.

It was my first cycle, so I did 12 weeks of test e 500mg/week and 10 weeks of deca 250mg/week. I ate between 4-5k cals a day, but not always good food. I was pretty slack on my diet, but got suffecient proteins and cals. This cycle I'm trying to clean my diet up and still get enough cals, carbs, protein, etc... If you have any reccomendations on diet as well it would be good to have. Thanks man for the input.

I'm not the best on diet...I try to eat as clean as i can but work doesn't always allow me to do so...

I would suggest posting in the Member's Logs or looking around there to see what some of those guys are doing...Posting there make sure you put all your stat's

Idk how big you are but to take in 4-5k cals is a chore! But considering if you want to build lean mass might want to look into maybe

Test E-18-20wks 600mg
EQ- 18-20wks 600mg

Maybe some anavar or Winn at the end last 4-6wks 25-100mgs per day

Maybe use the prop to jumpstart everything

I'm not the best on diet...I try to eat as clean as i can but work doesn't always allow me to do so...

I would suggest posting in the Member's Logs or looking around there to see what some of those guys are doing...Posting there make sure you put all your stat's

Idk how big you are but to take in 4-5k cals is a chore! But considering if you want to build lean mass might want to look into maybe

Test E-18-20wks 600mg
EQ- 18-20wks 600mg

Maybe some anavar or Winn at the end last 4-6wks 25-100mgs per day

Maybe use the prop to jumpstart everything

Yeah, I'm definitely going to post it in the member's logs. I'm trying to take in that many calories each day and usually I get a little more than that. I'm 5'8 and currently 160 lbs and around 10% bf. My long term goal is to get to 190 and be around the same bf, preferably a little less.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to post it in the member's logs. I'm trying to take in that many calories each day and usually I get a little more than that. I'm 5'8 and currently 160 lbs and around 10% bf. My long term goal is to get to 190 and be around the same bf, preferably a little less.

So you are 160lbs now? after your first cycle? what were you before?

Also you said you ate 4-5k cals?

So you are 160lbs now? after your first cycle? what were you before?

Also you said you ate 4-5k cals?

I started working out 2 years ago and I was 120 lbs. I got to 145 at my highest weight, but I could not hold that very long. I took AAS when I couldn't get over 140.

As for the eating, yeah I eat 4-5k cals. Before I cleaned up my diet I was eating a lot of fast food... and I mean a lot. With that it would easily add up to 6k a day. I can put some food down for a little guy lol. 48 hot dogs in one sitting was the most I've ever put down haha. The doc thought I had a tape worm and I had to get a lower GI one time lol. I love me some food, but I started having stomach problems after eating that horribly. I'm working hard at cleaining my diet up, and it's very hard to get to 4k unless I cheat and add in a weight gainer.I'm only 23, and am starting to accumulate medical problems, so I'd like to get healthier and live a long life ya know?

I started working out 2 years ago and I was 120 lbs. I got to 145 at my highest weight, but I could not hold that very long. I took AAS when I couldn't get over 140.

As for the eating, yeah I eat 4-5k cals. Before I cleaned up my diet I was eating a lot of fast food... and I mean a lot. With that it would easily add up to 6k a day. I can put some food down for a little guy lol. 48 hot dogs in one sitting was the most I've ever put down haha. The doc thought I had a tape worm and I had to get a lower GI one time lol. I love me some food, but I started having stomach problems after eating that horribly. I'm working hard at cleaining my diet up, and it's very hard to get to 4k unless I cheat and add in a weight gainer.I'm only 23, and am starting to accumulate medical problems, so I'd like to get healthier and live a long life ya know?

Try to go with more carbs then so you can put on some weight. I think anavar would be a great thing to add to your cycle whatever you choose... i would think about a low dose anaver thru the whole cycle and GH.

If you go with Test and EQ you will have a great appetite!
If you do go with Test and EQ for min of 18wks

Good luck

Try to go with more carbs then so you can put on some weight. I think anavar would be a great thing to add to your cycle whatever you choose... i would think about a low dose anaver thru the whole cycle and GH.

If you go with Test and EQ you will have a great appetite!
If you do go with Test and EQ for min of 18wks

Good luck

Thanks bro! You've been a big help. I think that is what I'm going to run, so now I need to make another order.

Thanks bro! You've been a big help. I think that is what I'm going to run, so now I need to make another order.

Test-E 600mg 1-18wks per week/ or split twice a week
EQ- 600mg 1-18wks per week/ or split twice a week
Anavar 25mgs ED 1-18wks
or 1-9 and 11-18wks

GH if you like maybe 1-2 IU's twice a day PWO and Bedtime or morning depend when your workout is!

Remember to have your AI's also in case!

Create a members log with stat's a lot of exp. guys out there to help with a really good diet for you!

Good luck ill be looking for you member's log

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity