over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test prop,tren a and anadrol advice

cobraforce

Registered
Ok this is gonna be the next compounds I run in a 12 or 16 week cycle I've ran tren that long before and loved it but never anadrol has anyone ever ran the drol and tren simultaneously its gonna go like this 200 test p eod 100 tren a ed and I was thinking anadrol in the first 6 weeks also thought to run dbol the last 6 weeks too for a nice lean bulk cycle all opinions and info welcome

I didn't run short esters, but I ran test E, tren e and abombs a few years ago, and as long as you can keep sides down, it should be an awesome cycle. It was one of the best cycles I ever ran.

As I've gotten older, I don't seem to tolerate the sides from tren and abombs the way I used to... but I wish I could though.

Just wanted short esters for less water retention abombs will cause enough of that just don't want too much I have both exemestane and letro but with low test shouldn't I really only need caber for prolactin right or should I do both Ai and anti prolactin

This is a great cycle for a nice lean bulk but are you SURE you want to run that much tren A? I'm assuming you have years of experience with it?

Schoultz be a nice cycle, i always run low dose letro with tren..
Never had any wierd sides, before i used to get sore nipples..

This is a great cycle for a nice lean bulk but are you SURE you want to run that much tren A? I'm assuming you have years of experience with it?

700mg Tren Ace is pretty high..... I don't think you'll notice much difference if you stayed around 500mg which is PLENTY.

Yea have used it in 5 cycles just never for over 8 weeks but I'm gonna go for it thats why I'm going with tren a not tren e so if I need to stop I can easier but my body handles tren well my body is endomorph so it really helps me with carbs cause I gain so easily but its kind of a double edged sword I gain muscle and fat easily if I don't control my carbs ill be going low carb while on at least as low as i can tolerate

Well good luck with this then. Keep us posted and be safe!

Yea have used it in 5 cycles just never for over 8 weeks but I'm gonna go for it thats why I'm going with tren a not tren e so if I need to stop I can easier but my body handles tren well my body is endomorph so it really helps me with carbs cause I gain so easily but its kind of a double edged sword I gain muscle and fat easily if I don't control my carbs ill be going low carb while on at least as low as i can tolerate

With 700 Tren A , don't go too low with carbs . High Tren will eat them up like a black hole. I'd start at 250 carbs and go from there and start your daily cals @300 over maintenance. Monitor yourself and adjust. Don't be afraid to eat, just eat smart.

What Ai would be better aromasin maybe caber Twice per week at .5 mg

I like Exemestane , but if your are running low test you may not need; but possibly when you throw dbol in. Id have caber on hand, ready to run if needed. Sometimes, I will get up to 700 range Tren and I don't need it; however if NPP is in the mix I do need caber.

I'm running almost that same cycle right now. I'm on week 3 now and feel great, super strong, and I'm really seeing some GREAT gains. Good luck Bro, be safe.

What Ai would be better aromasin maybe caber Twice per week at .5 mg

Yes caber. Good dose. Im sure youve used it before. For me it really makes the difference between having limp dick or being a sex machine in bed. Tren will prolong your ejaculation and caber will shorten your refractionary period after so youll want to do it again faster. Makes tren quite delightful again while using. Caber isnt an AI though youll need both aromasin and caber together.

as state above I would stick with Tren at 500 I ran tren way too high for way too long and took me a long time to bounce back even with armidex.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131