over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop/Tren Ace question

SVT04DAL

Registered
For any of you that has cycled with Test Prop and Tren Ace...If a person was taking Test Prop MWFS @ 100mgs/per pin and Tren Ace TTH @ 200mgs/per pin...when would that person begin to experience its effects?

all honesty bro if your running the tren every tuesday thursday imo your doing it wrong why not pin some tren every time you pin your prop?

and if you need to know i currently am running prop and tren and pin eod 100mg of each and tren for me kicks in within the first week i can feel the sides the night sweats and lack of sleep

From my research, these short esters are best suited to be pinned every other day, staggered as such. You are the first to advise pinning them on the same day. Only one shot of Tren has been pinned, the Test Prop has been ongoing for one week (so far) and the plan is to run for 8 weeks. My concern was that the product I received was counterfeit but it is still to early to make that judgement.

i dont see why you think that pinning them both on the same day would be a problem lol

I don't have a problem with pinning them together EOD at all...(in fact I would prefer that because it would be less shots per week). I was just stating that from everything I have read through research on this forum and several others that it was recommended to pin them staggered. I appreciate your input...

I don't have a problem with pinning them together EOD at all...(in fact I would prefer that because it would be less shots per week). I was just stating that from everything I have read through research on this forum and several others that it was recommended to pin them staggered. I appreciate your input...

Never heard this... why make it more complicated than it has to be? My theory is more frequent injections raise hematocrit at a faster rate than 2/3x a week, but I don't have cold, hard facts to back that assessment, just experience. 3 a week is good with shorties *IMO*

You should get the tren cough off the first shot. Night sweats occur after a few days. Sometimes with tren you need to shake the vial up before drawing from it because it comes out of solution. I was using tren suspension and didn't cough off the first two shots. On day 3, I shook the vial up and drew it out. I coughed so long and hard it scared me. If you aren't soaking your sheets with sweat after a week, it's no good.

Thanks JohnJuan... it's BD Trenabol and I acquired it through one of the better known/respected sponsors of this forum (won't mention names at this time). The reason I was suspect of the product is because I saw a counterfeit comparison photo and the product I received had many of the same attributes as the counterfeit. The Test Prop is also BD. No cough yet, pinned 200/mg yesterday morning but i definitely noticed a uptick in strength while training legs last night. I'll definitely monitor my progress closely because i am prepping for a show. If it turns out to be bunk, the sponsor is going to hear about it...and so will you all if it isn't made right.

Last edited:
You should get the tren cough off the first shot. Night sweats occur after a few days. Sometimes with tren you need to shake the vial up before drawing from it because it comes out of solution. I was using tren suspension and didn't cough off the first two shots. On day 3, I shook the vial up and drew it out. I coughed so long and hard it scared me. If you aren't soaking your sheets with sweat after a week, it's no good.

i agree, except for the fact that i didnt get tren cough till half way through the first cycle lol always could tase it tho right after pinning.

Last edited:
Is it normal to feel the sweats during the day time? My metabolism is already canking due to my diet but I've noticed over the last few hours that I am especially warm...

welcome to tren, yes for me the sweats are all day but most prominently at night could be bc you wake up in a pool of it usually

Alright well...should be interesting training back this evening. Again, I appreciate all the good feedback...it's been over six years since my last cycle so I am expecting BIG gains!

I pin 75mg Tren Ace, 150mg Test E, 75mg Test Ace , every other day.

I have never gotten the cough (been on for 4 weeks)
I have yet to get the night sweats, I only feel very hot, but no senseless sweating.
I "felt" the Tren Ace substantially by the end of Week 2 (Nutty Strength, crazy looking shoulders, and profuse sweating during workouts)

Oh and its GAULS Tren Ace, so best believe its every bit real.

Dont judge by side effects, you judge by the body composition changes and the strength changes.

Havent used tren in a long time...but I rarely got the cough unless I nicked a vein but...I did get insomnia, crazy horny, urine that smelled like a barnyard animal, great strength gains and excellent body recomp. Everyone will respond diferently to tren and some dont get all of the sides. Why dont you try the prop for a week or two then add the tren and see if you notice anything. I would pin EOD. and use the same syringe. You should be getting some of those sides within a couple of days.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity