over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test to grow hair and deepen voice

highlife

Registered
does anyone have the experience for this that they can share?

yes im hairless.not when i was younger but not much then either.
average voice deepth but am wondering if test will grow hair all over body and deepen the voice.-if so any idea how much test and for how long generaly speaking.
been trying to find it here but not much luck

all replys will be apriciated.

I myself have always been pretty much hair less. very little face hair less on chest. It seems to me I have a little more body hair after 10 or so cycles. hair on head remains the same no more or less voice no change

Facial hair had always been patchy, and had practically no hair/very fine hair everywhere else.

Been on hrt for about 2 years now... 100mg test c 2x's a week. I think I could now grow a full beard - it's no longer patchy. I've never actually tried, but I notice the difference having to shave daily instead of every few to stay smooth.
Also, I now get hair on my chest & shoulders that I didn't have previously. It's not thick by any stretch, just that it's there when it never was before.

As for hairline & voice, no changes.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

I have experienced the same thing after two cycles especially on my belly and chest

Test has made me more hairy but never deepend my voice

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I am extremely hairy to begin with, but I noticed a darkening of my body hair.

Hell yes. Depends more on your genetic predisposition but my hair grows much ticker from my balls to my face on test. Just look at all these transgender chicks on test growing beards and receding hairlines!

Yes it can, my voice has gotten deeper not hugely but noticeable and my hair everywhere has gotten thicker except head which has remained unchanged.

The steriods which will make these sides most apparent are heavy androgens like tren, mast, drol, etc..

Hell yes. Depends more on your genetic predisposition but my hair grows much ticker from my balls to my face on test. Just look at all these transgender chicks on test growing beards and receding hairlines!

But doesn't the effect wear off once you've stopped the cycle? For the effect to be consistent, wouldn't the OP need HRT long-term?

But doesn't the effect wear off once you've stopped the cycle? For the effect to be consistent, wouldn't the OP need HRT long-term?

Personally, yes I suppose the body hair thins out slightly when off, but I'm still really hairy. Genetics or chemicals, I don't know. Using finasteride to block DHT also has that effect to some extent.

I don't think test does much for voice. I know plenty of test users with girly voices and vise versa for non users.

My voice is deeper and my body is hairy as fuq from steroids. I have 3 brothers so it's easy to tell the difference. I have quite a bit less hair on my head than my brothers and dad.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

One cycle of test won't make much difference though probably.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Test deepened my voice and added a slight bit of body hair. My beard is waaaay thicker though. Even at 28 I couldn't grow a proper beard within a few months of T I have a nice thick beard :)

This little guy at my job is clearly underdeveloped at age 26. He went to a HRT Dr. and they put him on testosterone because his levels were low. I believe they were low because the kid is like 5'2" and literally 93lbs. He told me he wants to get over 100lbs really bad. So a few months later he's at like 103lbs and is growing facial hair. His voice deepened a little or maybe he was faking it, not sure but the facial hair was a big difference. And it came in black, whereas before he just had peach fuzz. Pretty interesting.

I'm 27 and have a lot of Native American blood, but even after the cycles, blasting and cruising, etc I still have a head full of hair and grow the Joe Dirt if I don't shave anything. Gear might have bumped me up a year or two if anything, but genetics trump the gear IMO.

Now I haven't abused gear, so I can't speak of extremes.

before test : patchy beard, little hair growth only on chest and stomach but not complete.
after test i could finally grow a complete beard, and ive also noticed hairier back, shoulders arms, hands... no voice change (sadly)
fyi doses were 125mg to 600mgs test E

First cycle was test only 500mgs/week, I had 0 chest hair and I was 21. After the cycle my chest was full lmao. It's like it just sped it up.

Second cycle was test 500mg/week and dbol first 4 weeks. Noticed an increased in chest/back hair and my voice would get noticeably deeper on a heavy deadlift or squat day (Weird I know)

This cycle with tren/test/mast I havent noticed any increase out of the ordinary in any hair growth except maybe a little bit quicker to grow on my chest.

I've always had thin facial hair but could grow facial hair, my aas use has never increased it in any way though... Which I thought was weird. I'm not real worried about it but it would be nice to have a thicker beard.

Tren filled my face, and Gave me back hair😯

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear