over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test U - Nebido

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anybody notice how this stuff comes from the pharmacy? 8ml of 1000mg/ml and you take 4ml at once every 12-16 weeks.
How can 4000mg not leave a knot and hurt like a MF???

I think it's 250mg a ml..
Some have it at 500mg ml.. But it's ugl.

I'm pretty sure it's a 4ml amp and in the amp is 1000mg.. Total

You shoot 1ml in each delt and quad and good to go for the month lol

So this is what I think... People who follow that protocol get horrible E2 side effects.... But I'd say more frequent injections would fix that. Inject once a week instead of every 4 weeks ? would that be equivalent to injecting Test Cyp EOD or E3D which lowers E2 a lot???

I really want to find this out

I had more E problems shooting TE once a week than I had with TU once a month. I used 1g on the 1th of the month for a long period. Libido was always good and general well being perfect. Best ester I ever used for TRT.

I think it's 250mg a ml..
Some have it at 500mg ml.. But it's ugl.

I'm pretty sure it's a 4ml amp and in the amp is 1000mg.. Total

You shoot 1ml in each delt and quad and good to go for the month lol

I've never seen Test U offered by any UGLs - maybe somebody like a Na** or big outfit like that. It is however listed on many "parts" list but it might be a bitch getting it to hold.

I looked at the front of a Bayer box and thought it said 1000mg/ml but it does say 1000mg/4 ml.

I had more E problems shooting TE once a week than I had with TU once a month. I used 1g on the 1th of the month for a long period. Libido was always good and general well being perfect. Best ester I ever used for TRT.

Interesting re E sides.
How was yours prepared - 1g in 4ml?
If 4ml pinned at once - did it leave a knot or was it painful for a few days?

Interesting re E sides.
How was yours prepared - 1g in 4ml?
If 4ml pinned at once - did it leave a knot or was it painful for a few days?

dude, how hard is it for you to figure out that you don't inject all 4ml in one area.... 2ml in your right ass, 2ml in the left one

Next month, 2ml in your right thigh, 2ml in your left one

next month, 2ml right delt, 2ml your left delt

dude, how hard is it for you to figure out that you don't inject all 4ml in one area.... 2ml in your right ass, 2ml in the left one

I'll go re-read articles I pulled up but I'm pretty certain it said one pin of 4ml every 12-16 weeks, not 2 2ml pins and not every month.

was you under a docs care? isn't the protocol to front load then return in 1 month then repeat every 10-12 weeks? im not sure about that 10-12 weeks but I was thinking once per month might work well.

was you under a docs care? isn't the protocol to front load then return in 1 month then repeat every 10-12 weeks? im not sure about that 10-12 weeks but I was thinking once per month might work well.

Nope just self prescribed TRT ;)

The country I live in uses it for TRT and the protocol are between 6-12 weeks per injection and yes it´s 4ml with 250mg/ml.

This drug intrigued me so I did some research and experimenting. In the US its marketed as Aveed which is a 3ml vial with 750mg of test u with BB and and castor oil as the carrier/solvent mix. There is no BA as they are single use vials. In the rest of the world it is marketed as Nebido and comes in a 4cc vial containing 1000mg test u with the same carriers. The prescribing guidelines call for shot one at week one, shot two at week 4, then each subsequent shot at 10 week intervals. When you do the math and break down the raw amount of test the US version, Aveed, does not provide the same amount of raw test as say 100mg test c/wk. Nebido gets closer but I still don't believe it to be spot on. The studies they did through the approval process showed steady state test levels after the third shot (14 weeks) which is a long time to go having test levels fluctuate which is why I would recommend continuing using test e or c until you reach that point. Also I think 10 weeks is too spread out simply based on the half lives. My recommendation is to take 4cc ever 5-6 weeks, I have no studies to show this would work better but in my experience this has given a better result (less feeling of fluctuating test levels). Also while castor oil is very thick the prescribing guidelines say to inject it all in one spot very slowly, deep in the glute. When I've used this I did it in my lat and didn't put anything else in that lat due to concern that EO in my other gear would strip it away faster. All in all I think Aveed/Nebido has its place in our arsenal but certainly needs some more vets to hop on board and do some experimenting, hopefully with bloodwork so we can really begin to understand how much the long ester and the castor oil can change the profile of the drug.

If there's any other info you'd like to ask me or just bounce some ideas around please feel free to shoot me a PM or post in this thread. This is a drug I've been very curious about since it was first approved and it seems that in the last 6 or so months its beginning to gain a little traction.

I tried it. It definitely will keep your levels up for a very long time.
I still prefer prop. The TU didn't give me the libido that the prop did.

As stated above the US version is called Aveed and only 750 mg.
The kicker is you have to get the injection at the doctors office Administer AVEED® (testosterone undecanoate) injection CIII and be monitored for the "solvent cough" as we have discussed ad infintum on here - the fact that it was observed using this drug in such a large bolus led to the delay in approval.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/821632

I have seen it on testosterone undecanoate on powder lists over the years but had no reason to use it IM as the last thing someone would want to inject is supra-physiological doses of test with a half life of 53 days...

I would be curious to see how it would perform sub q, as every type of test I have tried works really good prop cyp enant and TNE when popped EOD subQ.

all at once...or maybe that only applies to transgenders...no offense intended to them as they are is a huge portion/resource of hormone replacement information out there in that area sub q and etc as they are trying to acheive normal male hormone levels

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIKuVj0UjDk"]First T shot (nebido) *Trans Man* - YouTube[/ame]

Now what intrigues me is how does that much effect ones blood markers? I meed that much test at once id figure ones hematocrit and hemoglobin and rbc's would be sky high??? I also see that e2 going bat chit cray cray not sure why it all wouldnt go sky high

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

all at once...or maybe that only applies to transgenders...no offense intended to them as they are is a huge portion/resource of hormone replacement information out there in that area sub q and etc as they are trying to acheive normal male hormone levels

First T shot (nebido) *Trans Man* - YouTube

oh my dawg ! fuck that shittt. I'll stick to my 29gs and Test E

Now what intrigues me is how does that much effect ones blood markers? I meed that much test at once id figure ones hematocrit and hemoglobin and rbc's would be sky high??? I also see that e2 going bat chit cray cray not sure why it all wouldnt go sky high

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

I really don't know - if I was still competing and bulking on test and deca - maybe I would dose up on the undecanoate ester at a high dose along with deca for a 12 -16 week cycle. I always liked sustanon back then.
Either way with any higher dosed long term cycle we should\could\would monitor estro and control hemo through blood donation and take the appropriate control measures to keep BP lower, but what would worry me is that it would bind up the sex hormone binding globulins for a long time, this was a key factor back in my younger days when the cycles would become in effective and have to come off.

It is funny reading about the castor oil helping in the slow release as we were looking at that over 15 years ago when the only alternative was tren acetate from pellets, people wanted to make a longer acting tren and some tried the castor oil route to extend/slow the release of the ester into the blood stream.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131