over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testing IGF-1 level

So if a person want to test there IGF-1 level how should their protocol should go by?

I know somebody that want to test their GH that they just ordered by testing their IGF-1 level but they don't know if they need to follow a specific protocol or not and neither do I. Maybe we can see if another source is legit or not.

Thanks

P.S. they have NOT used anything yet. So no GH has be introduced into their body yet.

Hi Bro. I'm glad you started this thread. I've been meaning to make this post for a while.

Despite the fact that most bro's are testing their IGF1 levels all over the place, IGF1 is not the most appropriate maker to asses the quality of generic HGH. Serum growth hormone is the one that bros should be looking at for the purpose of testing whether their HGH is legit. Here's why.

IGF1 should be looked at as a test to asses how your body is responding to HGH. There are so many factors that will affect the bodies IGF1 response to legit HGH such as thyroid status, liver function, insulin sensitivity. So a person's IGF1 response incorporates much more than just having legit HGH on board. So, it's entirely possible for someone to have totally legit HGH but have a very weak IGF1 response.

Now, a serum HGH level will unequivocally tell us whether the HGH is legit. And then, once the HGH is confirmed legit, then, IGF1 is the test to be following to asses how your body is responding. There are many ways to optimize one's IGF1 response to HGH and that is how following your IGF1 level is most useful.

Here is how I recommend testing you serum HGH level:

ka1z41.jpg

Inject 8 IU intramuscular 3-4 hours before your blood draw. It is not necessary to fast. The above study injected 8 iu into pediatric patients With average body weight of 98lbs.

8 iu of HGH in an adult patient should produce a serum HGH level from 6-10 ng/ml

So how would one get the above tested? Do you know an online lab that you can pay for this and go to a local lab for it? What is the specific name for this test? Thanks

https://www.directlabs.com/Default.aspx?&catid=87&language=en-US&tabid=55

I'm not certain this is what you seek. But the prices are very reasonable, you go to a Labcorp (an industry leader) and the results are posted on line in a few days. No record goes to your doc.

I have had excellent experiences with Direct Labs.

Thanks but what is the exact test to take? I want to take a baseline test before i start hgh since i've never even tried it before. Then again test after on hgh for a solid week or so and see the difference. Thanks

Hi Bro. I'm glad you started this thread. I've been meaning to make this post for a while.

Despite the fact that most bro's are testing their IGF1 levels all over the place, IGF1 is not the most appropriate maker to asses the quality of generic HGH. Serum growth hormone is the one that bros should be looking at for the purpose of testing whether their HGH is legit. Here's why.

IGF1 should be looked at as a test to asses how your body is responding to HGH. There are so many factors that will affect the bodies IGF1 response to legit HGH such as thyroid status, liver function, insulin sensitivity. So a person's IGF1 response incorporates much more than just having legit HGH on board. So, it's entirely possible for someone to have totally legit HGH but have a very weak IGF1 response.

Now, a serum HGH level will unequivocally tell us whether the HGH is legit. And then, once the HGH is confirmed legit, then, IGF1 is the test to be following to asses how your body is responding. There are many ways to optimize one's IGF1 response to HGH and that is how following your IGF1 level is most useful.

ka1z41.jpg

Inject 8 IU intramuscular 3-4 hours before your blood draw. It is not necessary to fast. The above study injected 8 iu into pediatric patients With average body weight of 98lbs.

8 iu of HGH in an adult patient should produce a serum HGH level from 6-10 ng/ml

So if I follow this to test my growth level when would I be able
To do the test again with a different hgh?
Meaning could I test say eli's one day and kigs the next?

So if I follow this to test my growth level when would I be able
To do the test again with a different hgh?
Meaning could I test say eli's one day and kigs the next?

Correct, the eli's will be completely out of your system at 24 hours

I understand the reason for igf testing but can anyone comment on the actual Hgh testing.

Growth Hormone (HGH)
Fasting Required: Yes 10-12 Hours

Specimen: Blood

Results: 3-5 Business Days

Description:
In adults, Growth Hormone(GH) plays a role in regulating bone density, muscle mass, and lipid metabolism. Deficiencies can lead to decreased bone densities, less muscle mass, and altered lipid levels. Excess GH in adults can lead to bone thickening, enlarged hands and feet, enlarged facial bones, carpal tunnel syndrome, skin tags, intestinal polyps, and abnormally enlarged internal organs.

I understand the reason for igf testing but can anyone comment on the actual Hgh testing.

There is only one reason to check a HGH serum level if your are taking HGH - and that is to confirm that your HGH is potent. If you are not sure, get a serum HGH once, and then IGF1 from there after.

There is only one reason to check a HGH serum level if your are taking HGH - and that is to confirm that your HGH is potent. If you are not sure, get a serum HGH once, and then IGF1 from there after.

Thanks. I have on hand my first run with HGH, (elis). I am looking to do some baseline before ever begining HGH and some during to see the elevation. As I trust the source should I begin with the IGF test rathe then the Serum.

Yeah, if you're sure the HGH is good, probably there is no reason to check a serum HGH level

Yeah, if you're sure the HGH is good, probably there is no reason to check a serum HGH level

Appreciate the quick response. I guess there is always a small possibility its not although it came directly from a very reputable source.

For my baseline test is there any need to consider time of day or fasted state?

For a few weeks in testing am I correct in understanding to time the test about 4hrs after taking the HGH.

I have a question for you guys.

I had an IGF-1 and GH serum test done last week, still waiting for the results.

I followed yzfrr11 recommendations re the GH serum protocol.

Does the GH serum test detect 191AA or can it be skewed by a variant like 192AA

So I guess my question is: Is it actually detecting 191AA?

I googled the GH serum test but found no info on how specific this test was.

Cheers,

Ben

ka1z41.jpg

Can you explain why the inject before the test should be done IM rather than subq? Does it make a difference? I always do my gh subq.

Last edited:
Faster absortion IM into the bloodstream than Subq for testing purposes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws