The Arnold

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
20200308_215635.jpg 20200308_215607.jpg so Sergio oliva jr won best poser and big ramy won most muscular

Dexters placing was much more then a gift. In no way does he beat boy ramy.

Show was a huge let down
akim Williams was by far the most impressive person in the show. Little less water in the back and he can win any show

Show was a huge let down
akim Williams was by far the most impressive person in the show. Little less water in the back and he can win any show

I want to see what RAMY brings after working with Chad Nicholls for awhile. I do believe his day is coming.

Show was a huge let down

I would say that was Hafthor Bjornsson at 2.06m / 6ft 9 and over 200kg / 440 pounds in weight, he not only looks impressive but does impressive things too, such as deadlift 1026 pounds and win his third consecutive Arnold Strongman Classic. I didn´t know Akim Williams, great physique, only weak part is his calves.

Show was a huge let down

Akim was screwed.

There were too many absences: Hadi, Beyeke, Nathan, Roelly.

Few positive aspects, Sergio is prepared for great things, and Bonac is consistent and solid as shit.

I want to see what RAMY brings after working with Chad Nicholls for awhile. I do believe his day is coming.
I believe so too

Show was a huge let down
We been seeing this more and more.I don't know what these judges are looking at

Akim was screwed.

Few positive aspects, Sergio is prepared for great things, and Bonac is consistent and solid as shit.

Akim is so god damn strong. Love the dudes physique and how he goes about it.

Akim was screwed.

The judges love steve kuclo. He’s very good for the sport. Great ambassador for the sport but he doesn’t bring the wow. Akim had 4 a solid 4th place locked down. Structurally the best on stage. Tiny waist huge wide back and shoulders. He’s not missing any body parts. Judges just don’t compare him.

I woulda liked to see beyeke on stage. But like ramy can never dial it in and hope that he will fades every show. Nathan wasn’t ready and hadi choopan will not be able to compete with the tensions that have further increased with Iran and the usa. sergio looked good but still looked small compared to the top guys. Guy will need to be 300 pounds on stage to compete if he really was sitting around 280. Patrick more didn’t live up to the hype. Good to see josh back on stage but it was way to soon. I wish Rafael was on stage. Would like to see him and the improvements he’s made training with flex

I think Bonac earned that one & Ramy should have got 2nd. I have never underestimated Bonac! He's been very impressive for the last 4 years. Dexter shouldn't have got 2nd, but 3rd maybe & Williams 4th. I agree Williams was impressive, but I'm going to have to be the lone wolf here & say he wasn't better than Jackson. Excited to see what Williams will do in the next couple years though.

The judges love steve kuclo. He’s very good for the sport. Great ambassador for the sport but he doesn’t bring the wow. Akim had 4 a solid 4th place locked down. Structurally the best on stage. Tiny waist huge wide back and shoulders. He’s not missing any body parts. Judges just don’t compare him.

I woulda liked to see beyeke on stage. But like ramy can never dial it in and hope that he will fades every show. Nathan wasn’t ready and hadi choopan will not be able to compete with the tensions that have further increased with Iran and the usa. sergio looked good but still looked small compared to the top guys. Guy will need to be 300 pounds on stage to compete if he really was sitting around 280. Patrick more didn’t live up to the hype. Good to see josh back on stage but it was way to soon. I wish Rafael was on stage. Would like to see him and the improvements he’s made training with flex

Akim was great victim by the judges, he deserved to have been compared in the center, but judges sent him to the corner and did not want to know anything about him. Second call out? Was a scandal!

Kuclo certainly has much more commercial support on his side, he's a nice guy, but that's simply political.

Hadi is the only one who could beat Curry, also Rhoden if they let him come back to compete. Bonac is great but I don't see that happening.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws