over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The body can only absorb so much protein per sitting myth or fact

If you lift weights and take steroids, it gives your body more reasons to need protein, and to use them.

My point about fasting is that prehistoric man did not eat every 3 hours like us, so when he ate, ate a lot of food and protein. The body would not say, "I already have 50 grams of protein in this meal, fuck with the rest".

I do not do IF because I prefer to have most spaced meals, but not because I think about protein synthesis and all that BS, so if someone wants to have 3 or 7 meals, it is a personal preference.
I think it is safe to say that prehistoric man didn't eat for health or optimal protein synthesis but to survive and if he could eat enough to put on body fat the more the better and he survived longer in general.

This debate reminds me of the calorie is a calorie debate. And all that matters is total calories for the day. For example- you have 2 identical twins, on the same training program and same drug regiment. They both need to eat 2500 cals to lose 2 lbs a week. One eats a balanced diet the other eats junk only-- sugars and fat laden meals. They both will lose weight which is the goal, but at the end of the diet we know they will look nothing alike. The one with the more balanced diet will retain more muscle and look healthier and more muscular than his twin. The one that ate like shit will be smaller which was the goal however he will be skinny fat guy because his diet lacked the balance in nutrients and protien.

So sure you can have 2 high protien meals a day and be ok but is it optimal for muscle acquisition? What if those 2 meals were comprised of whey protien shakes as your only source of protien, is it still optimal for muscle grow as long as the numbers add up at the end of the day?

Irregardless, it's still not a word ;)
Irregardless is a nonstandard synonym for regardless, which means “without concern as to advice, warning, or hardship,” or “heedless.” Its nonstandard status is due to the double negative construction of the prefix ir- with the suffix -less. ... The bottom line is that irregardless is indeed a word, albeit a clunky one.

Irregardless is a nonstandard synonym for regardless, which means “without concern as to advice, warning, or hardship,” or “heedless.” Its nonstandard status is due to the double negative construction of the prefix ir- with the suffix -less. ... The bottom line is that irregardless is indeed a word, albeit a clunky one.
It absolutely is not a word, "regardless" is the word to use in EVERY case where people use "irregardless." There has been a campaign by people who use this fake word to make it legitimate, but it is not and has never been. It's a FAKE word, when you say it, people who know think to themselves that you are an idiot for not using the proper word, regardless. Basically it's a common sign of ignorance.

It absolutely is not a word, "regardless" is the word to use in EVERY case where people use "irregardless." There has been a campaign by people who use this fake word to make it legitimate, but it is not and has never been. It's a FAKE word, when you say it, people who know think to themselves that you are an idiot for not using the proper word, regardless. Basically it's a common sign of ignorance.

hey I was just quoting google // i myself would never use that word in a sentence..especially since my ex wife used that all the time and I developed a bad taste for it :) .... also a bad taste for THEREFORE ....and SCRUM-SHISH want to slap a nun when I hear that one !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear