over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The bullion exchange?

rubdub

Registered
Does anyone know whats up with these guys? I've used them before and I'm sure others have too but I can't get anyone to answer the phone when I call their 800 number.

Has anyone used them recently to buy or sell any bullion or e-gold?

they should be back in business soon...the US gov is giving e-gold a nazi shakedown and justifying it with wild accusations like "child por********" or "terrorism"...

im a big fan of arresting child molestors and all assholes who kill civilians but unfortunately this has nothing to do with it...its a pure case of the US corporate government not liking online gambling and free and anon money transfers...

its not enough that they tax like 50% of your money to begin with they also see fit to tell you where exactly you can spend YOUR money...

its ok if millions of tourists come to nevada and lose money but its not ok for somebody from the USA to gamble online :rolleyes: ...alex

ok, so a quick question.

should one use e-gold or not?

I was able to get into my e-gold account so they are up and running unlike bullion-exchange which is down and saying its 'cause of their relationship with e-gold. Its weird, one is up the other is not.

Thanks in advance...

Setting up and funding an account is still easy, it's getting money converted back into cash that is becoming more and more difficult. There are a lot less exchangers doing outexchanges and the fees are going up. Also, TheBullionExchange site is now up again (it was down earlier, meaning not even viewable) with a notice that its accounts are frozen by the US gov't.

If whomever you are buying from still accepts e-gold you should be good to go, just be aware of the risks. It may be easier just to do WU though...

RB

WU?? I dont know man...give my drivers license and all. Cameras everywhere.
If Alin still takes e-gold I'll do e-gold. Thanks for your reply though.

I didn't realize your question was rhetorical. You asked if you should use e-gold or not. I gave a fairly thoughtful answer and you just wanted someone to tell you to go ahead and use e-gold. What I said was "If whomever you are buying from still accepts e-gold you should be good to go, just be aware of the risks. It may be easier just to do WU though..."

You may also want to tell Kawasaki1 that he is wrong in suggesting WU in the Alin thread, he addressed your question specifically as well.

Good luck.

RB

No, the question wasnt rethorical just because you didnt like my answer to your post. Just like next post after your reply wasnt to your liking doesnt mean I didnt appreciate your "thoughtful answer."

So again...thank you.

And yes. I do like to ask the same question of different people (second opinions).

"You may also want to tell Kawasaki1 that he is wrong in suggesting WU in the Alin thread, he addressed your question specifically as well."

What was that all about?

Last edited:
I sent less than $500 to a college buddy in China and WU asked to see my ID.:cool:

Aragorn1500,

It depends on location. After I spoke with a friend I realized that it depended on the location. When I went to send the money I went to AMSCOT...they wanted full info plus copy of your ID. I walked out. Then I tried Publix (a large grocery store chain in the southeast) and that went smooth. I didnt use my name, address or signature on the "Sender" portion of the request.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws