over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Holy Grail Of Hair Loss Prevention?

I got minoxidil powder and added it to 5% generic liquid. I took it up to 15% and its night and day on effectiveness.

I had Dr. Klein origin formula Minoxidil 5% tretinoin 0.25% 1.5% Azelaic Acid and 0.25% progesterone and finasteride 0.1%. compounded with all the above except with 30% Minoxidil. Works great!

I think there not no difference in minoxidil effectiveness after 20% so now have formula compounded with 20% which makes it more of a lotion base instead of cream which I like the thinner lotion better.

I might try a combination of TM30089(CAY10471) and RU58841.

Last edited:
I had Dr. Klein origin formula Minoxidil 5% tretinoin 0.25% 1.5% Azelaic Acid and 0.25% progesterone and finasteride 0.1%. compounded with all the above except with 30% Minoxidil. Works great!

I think there not no difference in minoxidil effectiveness after 20% so now have formula compounded with 20% which makes it more of a lotion base instead of cream which I like the thinner lotion better.

I might try a combination of TM30089(CAY10471) and RU58841.

i used to add in azelaic acid, and use tretinoinmed. but it kept my scalp to inflamed.

nakedsoul can you clear your private messages? Thanks buddy.

how it working for you?

my hairs stayed about the same for eleven years now since I started ketoconazole 2 % (same ingredient as nizoral) this seems to work for my hair . Thank you god for me keeping a good head of hair

It definitely stopped the "itch" I have been using it almost 1 year now. It has thickened my hair for sure. My hairline is the same. I leave my shampoo in for an hour at a time then rinse it. I also alternate between regenepure dr (1% nizoral content) every other day

I am about to run masteron again for the first time in a year so I'm not sure what's going to happen. I ran mast following the 5 minute then rinse protocol and my hairline receeded. So this time hopefully it's different.

Mast is already dht.. Nizoral and the shampoos like it stop dht conversion not dht.. So mast, already in dht firm, will effect your hairline regardless if you are taking a dht inhibitor like nizoral or regenpure..

Mast is already dht.. Nizoral and the shampoos like it stop dht conversion not dht.. So mast, already in dht firm, will effect your hairline regardless if you are taking a dht inhibitor like nizoral or regenpure..

True, but topical RU58841 might work .....

RU58841, where it is topically applied, works by preventing DHT from attaching to hair follicles.

RU has a very high affinity for 5-ar scalp hair receptors and protects the follicle from circulating DHT.

This is a bit different than how Finasteride, Dutasteride, Ketoconazole or Azelaic Acid works.

Those compounds actually KILL DHT.
(Think of it as 'playing offense' against DHT)

RU, by contrast, protects your scalp hair receptors from the DHT, but doesn't kill it.
-
In theory, this is better for your body's natural hormonal homeostasis.

Maybe I'll give it a try!

Think I'll do

1. Shower- Revita Shampoo:
Ingredients:

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Caffine, Ketoconazole, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Roobios), Apple Polyphenol (Procyanidin B-1), Carnitine HCI, Ornitine HCL, Acetyl Cysteine, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Taurine, Emu Oil, Biotin, Copper Peptides, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Spray Dried), Glycereth-7, Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, Glycol Stearate, Menthyl Lactate (Menthol Derivative), EUK-134 (SOD Mimic/Spin Trap), PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Menthol, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mehtylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 40, Blue 1

2. Morning after shower RU58841 Topical @ 1ml/50mg

3. Evening compounded mixture @ 1ml- minoxidil 20% tretinoin 0.25% 1.5% Azelaic Acid and 0.25% progesterone and finasteride 0.1%.

Last edited:
The active ingredient in Nizoral is an antagonist, so it will block DHT or whatever from getting into the Androgen Receptor. But Nizoral is a weak antagonist. RU is a strong antagonist of this order.

Really Nizoral will just clean your scalp really well, and you need that because it's a process of order. You guys really need to clean your scalps before you attempt applying all the good stuff.

First I clean my hair with any generic shampoo, then I clean my scalp with Nizoral. Now it's clean and clear.

Then I condition with something like Nioxin. It's got some nice crap in it, but importantly, it has penetration enhancers like menthol, and it really softens up the surface.

This is all in preparation for your main topical solution. Once your scalp is dry, apply your concoctions of minoxidil, finestride, RU, Ramatroban, PGCL, whatever, etc

You know, you gotta prep for the good stuff. It's a process.

The active ingredient in Nizoral is an antagonist, so it will block DHT or whatever from getting into the Androgen Receptor. But Nizoral is a weak antagonist. RU is a strong antagonist of this order.

Really Nizoral will just clean your scalp really well, and you need that because it's a process of order. You guys really need to clean your scalps before you attempt applying all the good stuff.

First I clean my hair with any generic shampoo, then I clean my scalp with Nizoral. Now it's clean and clear.

Then I condition with something like Nioxin. It's got some nice crap in it, but importantly, it has penetration enhancers like menthol, and it really softens up the surface.

This is all in preparation for your main topical solution. Once your scalp is dry, apply your concoctions of minoxidil, finestride, RU, Ramatroban, PGCL, whatever, etc

You know, you gotta prep for the good stuff. It's a process.

I buy a glycolic acid shampoo 10% and every few months use it for about 5 days and once during those 5 days use a 50% roll on glycolic acid let it sit for several hours rinse and go really hard with a boar brush to really clean the scalp during that week.

I suggest use a boar brush daily, but lightly not real hard. I actually sometimes use that instead dermaroller before putting on topical.

Last edited:
Like I said before... DHT is has been found to be more of an issue downstream from the real problem. That is why Setipiprant is such a breakthrough. It fixes the problem upstream so you don't have to jack with your DHT.

If you read the latest research... you will see that they are finding PGD2 is where the real problem is and Seti is a PGD2 antagonist. It is looking like using Seti may not only address the real cause of hair loss, but may also make the inhibition of DHT obsolete.

If this works like they believe... it may be possible for people that are prone to Male Pattern Baldness to run any type of AAS without any hair loss issues. Of course, there will need to be more research and studies to confirm this.

Like I said before... DHT is has been found to be more of an issue downstream from the real problem. That is why Setipiprant is such a breakthrough. It fixes the problem upstream so you don't have to jack with your DHT.

If you read the latest research... you will see that they are finding PGD2 is where the real problem is and Seti is a PGD2 antagonist. It is looking like using Seti may not only address the real cause of hair loss, but may also make the inhibition of DHT obsolete.

If this works like they believe... it may be possible for people that are prone to Male Pattern Baldness to run any type of AAS without any hair loss issues. Of course, there will need to be more research and studies to confirm this.

Yes, I wondering though?

If you look at old post from7-14 yrs ago people using PGCL and Lutalyse were asking if it caused hair loss because when they added to their regimen they noticed more hair loss. So was this some initial transition stage within hair may shed before growing stopping hair loss?

I buy a glycolic acid shampoo 10% and every few months use it for about 5 days and once during those 5 days use a 50% roll on glycolic acid let it sit for several hours rinse and go really hard with a boar brush to really clean the scalp during that week.

I suggest use a boar brush daily, but lightly not real hard. I actually sometimes use that instead dermaroller before putting on topical.

That's good info bro.

Every one in a great while, I just shave my head and just go at it with the acid treatments, etc, but I haven't done that in a while. Maybe I should look into that shampoo.

Derma roller is great, and it's an absolute necessity for any topical peptides.
I haven't used the d-roller on my head as much. It's great for the skin, and one day, I'm definitely gonna end up using d-roller more on my scalp

But as far as the follicles go, I 've seen a few studies showing that follicles are the first to absorb anything that you put on your skin, so as of now, I don't really need to poke deep with a derma roller. I just need to make sure that it's clean.

Now that boar brush is a good idea for me. I'm gonna try using it lightly, not to poke, just to exfoliate.

Yes, I wondering though?

If you look at old post from7-14 yrs ago people using PGCL and Lutalyse were asking if it caused hair loss because when they added to their regimen they noticed more hair loss. So was this some initial transition stage within hair may shed before growing stopping hair loss?

Sure, PGF2a probably just speeds up a process, and PGf2a also needs everything else to be right. There is not a single thing that can save you.

Think about it. The same thing goes with androgens. Androgens increase the metabolism of protein, and most of the time, when everything is right, androgens spur hair growth.

But when your body get's older, the logistics gets messed up, and your follicles don't get everything they need at the right time.

Androgens are like the electricity going to a water pump. If the pump doesn't have water flowing through it, then your in trouble. If you leave the pump attached to electricity without water, then it's gonna speed up even more, and then you're gonna burn out the motor.

You have to have so many things happening at the right time to keep the clock-work tuned.

I dont want to take this too off topic guys, but have any of you with MPB issues ran dutasteride or finasteride with npp or deca? Did it accelerate hair loss for you?

I am currently running .5mg dutasteride ed, nizoral shampoo and just started with 30 mins after I get out of shower.

Thanks in advance.

I dont want to take this too off topic guys, but have any of you with MPB issues ran dutasteride or finasteride with npp or deca? Did it accelerate hair loss for you?

I am currently running .5mg dutasteride ed, nizoral shampoo and just started with 30 mins after I get out of shower.

Thanks in advance.

The Dutasteride would be fine and likely help with NPP. However... from my research, it is not good to use Dut with Deca. It is believed that this combo can accelerate the hair loss process.

Yes, I wondering though?

Shedding hair is common when introducing anything that may cause a shift in hormone levels such as Finasteride and Dutasteride. Many people also report shedding when first starting a topical like Minoxidil.

I am looking at the latest studies being done by the top researchers in the field. There is some good information that has been aggregated and summarized by a guy that calls himself SwissTemples. If you are interested in this topic, I would recommend doing a search for "SwissTemples PGD2" on Google.

I am not saying he has it all figured out. But he has done a good job of assembling quite a bit of the latest research and coming up with a regimen that seems to be getting him some pretty strong results.

The Dutasteride would be fine and likely help with NPP. However... from my research, it is not good to use Dut with Deca. It is believed that this combo can accelerate the hair loss process.

I have read the same, but I have also read of people having no issue with it. I am going to give it a shot in a few weeks. Just looking to get some real world feedback from people who have done it and maintained their hairline.

I recently ran some sueprdrol and have not experienced any hair loss from it. Maybe that has given me a false sense of security lol.

Omega-3 Fatty acids have been linked to hair regrowth as well as a number of other health benefits. I just started taking Krill Oil from Krill Oill 500mg Softgels ? Supplemented a week ago, and I can see the difference in "over-all well being", hair regrowth will be a while though.
GL!

Npp is just short ester deca.. So if Dut is not good with deca it won't be good with npp either..

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner