advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE L.A. CHAMPIONSHIPS AS VIEWED THROUGH THE EYES OF JETHRO TULL!

Nice backs! someones been doing some serious deadlifting... Nice Xmas tree too Lynx

Attachments

• overalback.jpg
    overalback.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
It was starting to make me feel a little irritated. I have MAGNIFICENT calves...you bastard.

As far as being nervous about me taking pics of you when you aren't looking...be more nervous that I kept noticing that you also have very sensitive looking, expressive, eyes. lmfao. I really said that...

So yeah, there is something else for you to be nervous about. We came home cause to be honest that was going to be the only show for the year.

Things are a jumble right now for us.

I'd like to mention here that Galloping Gazelle IS awesome. She's got it all...as you know. Move home man. We'll eat some cookies together.

Oh, and tell the Gazelle I started stretching my stomach out for our "eating contest". I also want her to NOT stay on her diet! Look Para.....Cookies!!!!

Eat, eat, eat. :D:D:D

LOL!!!! Are those by chance paradise cookies??? Mmmmm cooookiessss!!!! ok so Im a litlle hungry. no carbs, no sodium, funfun!! Oh buddy are you in trouble, my stomach is ready!!! I say buffet till we barf!! If we can manage I think we are really considering a move back home in the near future, we'll see. Thanks for all the pics!! Everyone was awesome, and yeah dang that was a pretty tough show, everyone looked great. I am still snickering that when they called out the overall it was #50 and Meredith was 50 and I was 59.. for a sec I thought they were gonna keep going witht the 9, then I realized omg that was meredith!! I think i was more excited for her to win. I think her physique is what figure should look like. I had a hard time letting myself be a little softer than usual, but I feel that it was a good look for me to be fuller. Jackier and I both were like "damn!!!" when her clothes came off :eek: Glad the reward was so well deserved.
Now its time for us 2 country gals to take Vegas by storm!!

Gazelle, trust me, we know you were following your plan.

LOL!!!! Are those by chance paradise cookies??? Mmmmm cooookiessss!!!! ok so Im a litlle hungry. no carbs, no sodium, funfun!! Oh buddy are you in trouble, my stomach is ready!!! I say buffet till we barf!! If we can manage I think we are really considering a move back home in the near future, we'll see. Thanks for all the pics!! Everyone was awesome, and yeah dang that was a pretty tough show, everyone looked great. I am still snickering that when they called out the overall it was #50 and Meredith was 50 and I was 59.. for a sec I thought they were gonna keep going witht the 9, then I realized omg that was meredith!! I think i was more excited for her to win. I think her physique is what figure should look like. I had a hard time letting myself be a little softer than usual, but I feel that it was a good look for me to be fuller. Jackier and I both were like "damn!!!" when her clothes came off :eek: Glad the reward was so well deserved.
Now its time for us 2 country gals to take Vegas by storm!!

Things change, opinions change. Things were trending that way so your plan was a good one. I remember before the show you even mentioned that you weren't comfortable coming in softer. I think in the end it's best to just come in as good as you possibly can, the way you think is best...because those damn trends keep changing. :D

This whole thing is fun for you girls and I know you are competitive people. Cole and I just want it to be over! lol. Sounds like you guys have discussions about the cost these shows too.

Lynx and I had quite a talk about how it would be foolish to try to do another show when we didn't have money. She felt like we had to and trust me...I don't feel like that! lol I get the feeling she was going to put everything on cards and try to find a way do go to Las Vegas. I was still telling people this morning at the gym that we probably couldn't afford to go. Then money shows up in the mail and that sort of shut me up. lol

Cole and I would both be glad to take you gals out to a buffet once in a while so I can kill you at eating, though! Heh, heh, heh...just ask SteakHelmet how I can very calmly inhale pizza. It's like breathing for me. Effortless. Beware! :star-;ars:D

Last edited:
She looked incredible...all the ProM girls did, but wow, Meredith looked great...congrats to all.

:eek:

look at all the perfect hineys

Even more impressed.

Meredith I have said it before but you have pound for pound one of the most impressive physiques I have ever seen. Your back is out of this world and everything ties in and flows well. The last set of photos above really show just how incredible and detailed your back is from one competitor to another I tip of the cap to you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear