mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE L.A. CHAMPIONSHIPS AS VIEWED THROUGH THE EYES OF JETHRO TULL!

Just stop squatting and we can be friends!

JT wow...you look amazing...I'm taking up golfing.

Those freaky legs are going to be show stoppers when you compete. Don't take up golfing! I know Phil's got you hitting those things hard. :)

Thank you.

Hey I ate some cookies at the airport. I love cookies! Did cardio though...you know to counteract my indulgence!

This is a picture of us leaving Los Angeles.

Meredith was attempting to call IABADMAN. Talk about a generous, big hearted guy. Holy cow.

An answer to prayer.

Attachments

• DSC05276_glamorous.jpg
    DSC05276_glamorous.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Thanks, Alin.

You guys are a great looking couple. Both have very nice physiques that you should be very proud of.

I was taking a TON of pictures hoping to make this an entertaining thread. :)

Here is another.

The conversation went something like this:

Meredith: Dad? Dad? I WON! Can you believe it?

Dad: That's pretty good for a little Indian girl from a reservation in Montana! Tell that big dumb white guy to watch out for you!

Me: No respect, geez. ;)

Attachments

• DSC05278_glam arms.jpg
    DSC05278_glam arms.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 293
Alex, we got in at 12am from L.A.

thanks and i guess many of us think a like..

I try to keep a low profile and just dress casual.. tight and flared out is not my thing..

Winning, losing, it doesn't faze me.. i just do the same thing. Like these folks here.. If i had won, i would be on the treadmill or bike the next day and cover up with a shirt .... also eating the same stuff. Im in it for the long run..

We were thinking about you as we entered the 24 hour Gold's gym for the 2nd cardio session. This is what it looked like at the gym. :eek:

She's going to try her hardest, buddy.

Attachments

• DSC05295.JPG
    DSC05295.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 270
Lol. She kept on mentioning your calves, Cole.

I had the best time talking with you two. You two are great people. Sounds like we are on for next weekend, as well:D We are going out for food this time, for sure. I saw Meredith's comment about my calves...I don't know if i like the idea of you taking pictures of me when i wasn't looking:)

If you two are headed home, or just to Vegas, have a safe trip.

It was starting to make me feel a little irritated. I have MAGNIFICENT calves...you bastard.

As far as being nervous about me taking pics of you when you aren't looking...be more nervous that I kept noticing that you also have very sensitive looking, expressive, eyes. lmfao. I really said that...

So yeah, there is something else for you to be nervous about. We came home cause to be honest that was going to be the only show for the year.

Things are a jumble right now for us.

I'd like to mention here that Galloping Gazelle IS awesome. She's got it all...as you know. Move home man. We'll eat some cookies together.

Oh, and tell the Gazelle I started stretching my stomach out for our "eating contest". I also want her to NOT stay on her diet! Look Para.....Cookies!!!!

Eat, eat, eat. :D:D:D

Attachments

• DSC05293_box cookies.jpg
    DSC05293_box cookies.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 264
Another Masterpiece of a thread.

As usual Dave you have utilized photos and excellent writing to put together an entertaining story. Dave you and Meredith are 2 stunning, exceptional individuals who combine to make one heck of a synergistic package.:)

In case you don't already know from our phone conversations, Tony...

As usual Dave you have utilized photos and excellent writing to put together an entertaining story. Dave you and Meredith are 2 stunning, exceptional individuals who combine to make one heck of a synergistic package.:)

We think the same thing about you and Marilynn. Thank you for hooking us up with the cool tupperware stuff. Do you know much I appreciate the thoughtfulness of that gesture? Very nice, man.

I haven't been on the board much...but I see you are getting ready for a show. It will give us a chance to cheer you on as we did when your gal competed!

It's nice to have wholesome folks show a side to this whole scene. You and Marilynn are a big part of that. Keep up the good work. :)

I know i have said this before..... but the best come out in the end. It just seems to happens that way.. This is a nice overall photo...I told you JT. you dont have to worry about taking pics.. We have plenty. Meredith is going to have a ton of great pics..

Attachments

• overal.jpg
    overal.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 212
It was starting to make me feel a little irritated. I have MAGNIFICENT calves...you bastard.

As far as being nervous about me taking pics of you when you aren't looking...be more nervous that I kept noticing that you also have very sensitive looking, expressive, eyes. lmfao. I really said that...

So yeah, there is something else for you to be nervous about. We came home cause to be honest that was going to be the only show for the year.

I'd like to mention here that Galloping Gazelle IS awesome. She's got it all...as you know. Move home man. We'll eat some cookies together.

Oh, and tell the Gazelle I started stretching my stomach out for our "eating contest". I also want her to NOT stay on her diet! Look Para.....Cookies!!!!

I'm a little nervous to look you in they eyes, now......scared you might start reading my soul:) You haven't even taken me out to dinner, and you are already flattering me:p

Damn it!!!! I knew you were cheating on me.:mad:

Lol! Watch out CB! :D Main is getting jealous! Lol!

Thanks Alex, that's a great shot!

I know i have said this before..... but the best come out in the end. It just seems to happens that way.. This is a nice overall photo...I told you JT. you dont have to worry about taking pics.. We have plenty. Meredith is going to have a ton of great pics..

This looks like a pro line up ..

This looks like a pro line up ..

that shot of all the girls really shows how lynx really has everything what a great job again!...

Jethro

this is one of the best threads I've seen in a long long while.

I think we should have you as official Contest correspondent from now on lol :D

i love figure girls...

i love them alot :D

Chris, I told Meredith about CB's sensitive eyes and she got mad at me!

Damn it!!!! I knew you were cheating on me.:mad:

She said...what about MainEvent? He's been sending you those naked pictures and saying such sweet things on text messages! She wanted to know how I could be so fickle.

I said, "Ah, don't get your hair all up about it."

As you can see, this is a problem.:eek:

See why I refer to her as the "Bushy Native?" lol

Attachments

• DSC05260.JPG
    DSC05260.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 158
Alex, that picture is going on the wall at my home gym.

Thanks, man. My pics suck ass. I take high quality photos like this one.

Big A, thanks for the protein brother. Let the stallion who owns Sythetek know that I appreciate it!:)

Attachments

• DSC05263.JPG
    DSC05263.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 156
JT

Ive opened this thread 10 times just to look at that BOX of cookies youre holding...bastard.

Great thread, you two seem to get the most out of life. Do you guys have marriage or kid plans? lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
kil-abee
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws