over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official Hair Transplant Thread

Will AAS affect the procedure post op? My surgery is in a week. Was going to drop down to 300 test / deca. I'm getting 2000 FUE grafts for my recession. What's the recommendation on AAS post op? The donor hair from the back should be pretty DHT resistant so I hear, but I don't want to recede further and also don't plan on totally abandoning AAS. Should I start using fina or RU or something topical in the future or what are my best options? And am I ok going into the procedure still on? I can't totally drop everything

Will AAS affect the procedure post op? My surgery is in a week. Was going to drop down to 300 test / deca. I'm getting 2000 FUE grafts for my recession. What's the recommendation on AAS post op? The donor hair from the back should be pretty DHT resistant so I hear, but I don't want to recede further and also don't plan on totally abandoning AAS. Should I start using fina or RU or something topical in the future or what are my best options? And am I ok going into the procedure still on? I can't totally drop everything

I would stick with the tried and true finasteride and minoxidil. I started rogaine 4 months ago and I swear I am having second thoughts about even getting my hair transplant now. I have had insane results. I literally never think about my hair now when before I was obsessed about it. I have had hair growth at my front hairline and all over is much thicker. All my friends are starting it now because they are blown away by my results. I know not everyone has this same experience especially this fast but that is my experience. Just remember if you get on propecia no deca and no npp.

In theory yes the hair should be dht resistant but the hairs around the hair transplanted hair won't be. So if you keep blasting away they could go to.

By the way What did your doctor say about working out after the procedure? How long did he recommend you take off from the gym? I am curious about this myself since I have read a lot of different opinions about this on the net.

By the way What did your doctor say about working out after the procedure? How long did he recommend you take off from the gym? I am curious about this myself since I have read a lot of different opinions about this on the net.

he said 7-10 days and i can resume working out.

only thing im worried about with fina is sides. maybe they are overblown, i just always hear LIMP DICK.

truth be told my hair loss was mostly in my mid to late 20's. it hasn't really moved further back that i can see in the last couple years since entering my 30s, despite blasting the test to all hell.

i feel like maybe if i don't see any worsening i can stay away from the fina and just stick to low test, deca, and anavar for future cycles and worry less about hair loss.

i'm also now running 5iu a day + 12.5mg of MK677 at night. hoping it will help with recovery and future hair regrowth (slightly, not expecting miracles).

Last edited:
I hear that Spain has some of the best HT doctors in the world.
seriously ? Got any names/ recommendation Techno ? cheers

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I can only speak for myself but I haven't had any of the limp dick problems. Disclaimer I never come off completely, I am always on at least on 180-200mg test a week. I think people who are all natural may be more likely to run into those problems.

Hit up Anubis, he is the board certified expert on hair transplants.

I can only speak for myself but I haven't had any of the limp dick problems. Disclaimer I never come off completely, I am always on at least on 180-200mg test a week. I think people who are all natural may be more likely to run into those problems.

What's your official standpoint on blocking DHT and it blocking actual "gains"? I've heard RU is nice since it only blocks DHT at the scalp, versus Fina which is systemic. Just weighing my options, obviously Fina is probably cheaper and easier to use, I just don't want to A) fuck up my sex drive or B) hinder future gains. It's hard weighing the options, harder than I thought. My initial idea was "I'd rather have hair, fuck AAS." - but as the date approaches for my transplant I'm still like "Ehhhhh, I want to keep using AAS." lol.

What's your official standpoint on blocking DHT and it blocking actual "gains"? I've heard RU is nice since it only blocks DHT at the scalp, versus Fina which is systemic. Just weighing my options, obviously Fina is probably cheaper and easier to use, I just don't want to A) fuck up my sex drive or B) hinder future gains. It's hard weighing the options, harder than I thought. My initial idea was "I'd rather have hair, fuck AAS." - but as the date approaches for my transplant I'm still like "Ehhhhh, I want to keep using AAS." lol.

I am the biggest and strongest I have ever been in my life since starting dutasteride and it is much stronger than finasteride. I didn't notice anything when I stopped ru. I was a fan but now I am not as convinced it did much.

You can look at my log in the log section or search tekno or techno in the pics you took today thread and you can see my gains. I don't think I have been hindered at all. I am also taking a lot less gear but training, sleep and diet are all on point. Sorry I can't give you a better answer.

Spain doesn't have the best doctors to be honest.

Dr. Lorenzo is good though, he is in Madrid.

Belgium has the best FUE docs worldwide.

Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Feriduni, Dr. Lupanzula.

Last edited:
I am the biggest and strongest I have ever been in my life since starting dutasteride and it is much stronger than finasteride. I didn't notice anything when I stopped ru. I was a fan but now I am not as convinced it did much.

You can look at my log in the log section or search tekno or techno in the pics you took today thread and you can see my gains. I don't think I have been hindered at all. I am also taking a lot less gear but training, sleep and diet are all on point. Sorry I can't give you a better answer.

Duasteride huh? What prompted the switch to that? Think I should ask for that over Fina? The doc only mentioned Fina or Propecia, nothing about Duasteride.

Duasteride huh? What prompted the switch to that? Think I should ask for that over Fina? The doc only mentioned Fina or Propecia, nothing about Duasteride.

I started Duta because I wanted more dht blocked. I am happy with my results, but if I was going to do it again I would of probably started with finasteride. I was running much heavier cycles when I started and felt like I needed more bang (3.5 grams a week). My cycles now usually are around 1 gram a week and I am bigger, look better and I am healthier LOL.

just wanted to come back in and say i'm 6 days post op and the scabs from my transplant should be falling off within a couple of days. it was a great success and i feel like i'm going to be very happy with the results - to anyone who's considering it, FUE is easy as pie and not very painful at all. the doc had me propped up watching movies throughout the procedure and i was in minimal pain once the locals kicked in.

haven't been to the gym in a week now, will be starting back up here saturday or sunday. by this point i'm barely in any pain at all so everything is about as good as it can get. the funniest part is a lot of my friends/family said i actually LOOK GOOD bald and i could've pulled it off easily, OH WELL -- now i have options.

just wanted to come back in and say i'm 6 days post op and the scabs from my transplant should be falling off within a couple of days. it was a great success and i feel like i'm going to be very happy with the results - to anyone who's considering it, FUE is easy as pie and not very painful at all. the doc had me propped up watching movies throughout the procedure and i was in minimal pain once the locals kicked in.

haven't been to the gym in a week now, will be starting back up here saturday or sunday. by this point i'm barely in any pain at all so everything is about as good as it can get. the funniest part is a lot of my friends/family said i actually LOOK GOOD bald and i could've pulled it off easily, OH WELL -- now i have options.

Thanks for sharing! How many grafts did you get and how much did it cost you?

I also wanted to ask about cycling in the future. I've dropped down to 300test/300 deca. I feel like most of big damage was done back when I was blasting huge amounts of test and tren. The doc said I could get on Fina but since I'm typically running deca...I've heard it's not a good combo. I'm thinking I'll probably just run 300 test / deca in the future and blast some Anavar here and then, along with keeping my GH dosage at 5iu and MK-677 12.5mg daily.

I want to be able to grow without having to worry about doing a lot more damage to my hairline. Would you say that this kind of damage is dose dependent to a certain extent? Like the more you run the quicker you'll bald? I've never really done any research on it, but it seems to be what was happening to me in the past when I was shedding the most hair.

The doc also said he didn't personally think I had anything to worry about with my crown, if at this point there was literally zero balding going on back there (and I'm not genetically prone to crown balding from what I can tell from my parents and grandparents). I do worry that I could potentially recede more in the future and end up needing a 2nd transplant later down the road. Also it'll look super silly when I have all this DHT resistant hair in the front and then it starts receding more mid way back, Lol.

Last edited:
I also wanted to ask about cycling in the future. I've dropped down to 300test/300 deca. I feel like most of big damage was done back when I was blasting huge amounts of test and tren. The doc said I could get on Fina but since I'm typically running deca...I've heard it's not a good combo. I'm thinking I'll probably just run 300 test / deca in the future and blast some Anavar here and then, along with keeping my GH dosage at 5iu and MK-677 12.5mg daily.

I want to be able to grow without having to worry about doing a lot more damage to my hairline. Would you say that this kind of damage is dose dependent to a certain extent? Like the more you run the quicker you'll bald? I've never really done any research on it, but it seems to be what was happening to me in the past when I was shedding the most hair.

The doc also said he didn't personally think I had anything to worry about with my crown, if at this point there was literally zero balding going on back there (and I'm not genetically prone to crown balding from what I can tell from my parents and grandparents). I do worry that I could potentially recede more in the future and end up needing a 2nd transplant later down the road. Also it'll look super silly when I have all this DHT resistant hair in the front and then it starts receding more mid way back, Lol.

Like everything with this game I think it comes down to genetics. For me while I am on my duta I can run high test and it doesn't seem to have that much of an impact on my hair. I had really good experiences with superdrol, tbol and var as far as not losing any hair. I feel like I can bulk or cut with the above compounds and achieve a good look.

I ran super heavy tren/test cycle with mast through my early and mid twenties and that when a lot of my damage was done.

I feel like my hair loss has really stabilized and adding rogaine in March has had a huge positive impact on my hair.

Like everything with this game I think it comes down to genetics. For me while I am on my duta I can run high test and it doesn't seem to have that much of an impact on my hair. I had really good experiences with superdrol, tbol and var as far as not losing any hair. I feel like I can bulk or cut with the above compounds and achieve a good look.

I ran super heavy tren/test cycle with mast through my early and mid twenties and that when a lot of my damage was done.

I feel like my hair loss has really stabilized and adding rogaine in March has had a huge positive impact on my hair.

yeah same here. there was a period of time where i ran some test/tren/mast cycles, then heavy test/tren cycles...a lot of damage was done pretty quickly, but it tapered off and hasn't gotten visibly worse from what i can tell.

i've thought about rogaine as well but i have been told that once you start a rogaine regimen you are pretty much hooked and have to keep using.

yeah same here. there was a period of time where i ran some test/tren/mast cycles, then heavy test/tren cycles...a lot of damage was done pretty quickly, but it tapered off and hasn't gotten visibly worse from what i can tell.

i've thought about rogaine as well but i have been told that once you start a rogaine regimen you are pretty much hooked and have to keep using.

Its so easy man. I use the Kirkland version of rogaine (foam) its a lot cheaper. I get it on amazon (if you have prime free shipping). I apply it every night before bed and it takes about 25 secs max. Lots of stuff online about how you need to use it 2 times a day, need to wash your hair before you apply it etc, I haven't found any of that to be true. Maybe I would have gotten better results doing it that way but I have still gotten GREAT results.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws