over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Warlord - OT

He came into my gym back in the late 80's cause the WWE was in town for a show and he was the only person I ever saw using the 200lb dbells that were there. Biggest wrestler I ever saw in person. This is when the ultimate warrior, hawk and animal, snuka all trained there when they were in town.

Animal and Hawk - old friends - we all trained together in the in the 80's. Hawk (Mike) has since died.

Big, hugely strong guys, part of a whole group that included Curt Henning, Wayne "The Train" Bloom, and several others. Wayne Bloom had an 804 deadlift record as a '42 that stood for years, and was trained by Larry Pacifico.

The Undertaker trains at my gym from time to time, and he is really tall in person and really lean, but he is always hobbling around, with some kind of injury, hes gettin to old for this stuff.

those were the good old days of wrestling. back then there were all different types of bodies. the guys that were jacked werent body building looking like john cena, and batista. more people had that power look like british bulldog, hercules, crush. only guys that were really had the shredded look was ultimate warrior and rick rude

Lex Lugar and Sid Viscious had that look of bodybuilders.
Back in the early 80's Paul Orndorph "mr.wonderful" had a look that was close to bodybuilding standards. The only thing most lacked was the leg's due to the nature of their work. They had big legs but not that crazy,big,shredded look, that someone like Bautista has now. The "supplement's" have improved compared to back in the 80's and early90's which is a factor.

Animal and Hawk - old friends - we all trained together in the in the 80's. Hawk (Mike) has since died.

Big, hugely strong guys, part of a whole group that included Curt Henning, Wayne "The Train" Bloom, and several others. Wayne Bloom had an 804 deadlift record as a '42 that stood for years, and was trained by Larry Pacifico.

Any stories about training with them Dad? I would love to hear about some of their strength feats or training styles, or unusual dietary habits or anything about LOD. Those guys were two of my favorites from way back.

Any stories about training with them Dad? I would love to hear about some of their strength feats or training styles, or unusual dietary habits or anything about LOD. Those guys were two of my favorites from way back.

Most of us - including Mike and Joe - trained like powerlifters most of the time. Lots of heavy benches, squats, and deads. They used to have this "Power Room" in the gym, and yuo had to have minimum lifts to work out in it. Screaming, nosebleeds, just lunacy on everyone's part. These guys were really strong! Joe was strong as a teen just out of high school when I first met him, and they got nothing but stronger.

Diet was literally anything and everything, and lots of it.

Most of us - including Mike and Joe - trained like powerlifters most of the time. Lots of heavy benches, squats, and deads. They used to have this "Power Room" in the gym, and yuo had to have minimum lifts to work out in it. Screaming, nosebleeds, just lunacy on everyone's part. These guys were really strong! Joe was strong as a teen just out of high school when I first met him, and they got nothing but stronger.

Diet was literally anything and everything, and lots of it.

Damn, they mentioned the gym alot in the Road Warriors dvd and that a lot of big boys trained there, a lot of pro athletes, bodybuilders, and powerlifters.

Amazing stuff. Would have loved to be around in that era. Seems nobody wants to train super heavy anymore or do the basics.

Here is a sweet pic of Hawk, lookin jacked

Attachments

• roadwarrior_hawk.jpg
    roadwarrior_hawk.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 782
there were some HUGE guys in the WWE in the 80's. tony atlas was big as hell and strong like a bull too... back then, word on the street was that they ran a lot of test and anadrol. not just that though, those guys had GOOD genetics and a great work ethic to go with it...wish i could have met some of them

shitty part is.....i weigh more than some of them, and could easily attain animals physique....but i'd still have far less than half of his strength......just sad.

Huge fan though, seems we've had a lot of wrestling posts lately, i'm not a huge fan of the current stuff, though i do watch from time to time. but i grew up on that old shit.....no wonder i'm a gym rat/juice monkey.....those guys were my role models....

shitty part is.....i weigh more than some of them, and could easily attain animals physique....but i'd still have far less than half of his strength......just sad.

Huge fan though, seems we've had a lot of wrestling posts lately, i'm not a huge fan of the current stuff, though i do watch from time to time. but i grew up on that old shit.....no wonder i'm a gym rat/juice monkey.....those guys were my role models....

exactly the same with me growing up bro. i can remember watching it every week and just saying to myself, "i cant wait to get older so i can work out!" lol.. these days, most wrestlers/people just care about how they look. there were some badass strong mofo's back in the 80's

exactly the same with me growing up bro. i can remember watching it every week and just saying to myself, "i cant wait to get older so i can work out!" lol.. these days, most wrestlers/people just care about how they look. there were some badass strong mofo's back in the 80's

I'm the same way as you guys. I end up watching all the old stuff on youtube and so on, I can't stand wrestling right now.

I'm the same way as you guys. I end up watching all the old stuff on youtube and so on, I can't stand wrestling right now.

yep i still do that.. and speaking of old timers, guess who is going to be on RAW this week? the NATURE BOY Ric Flair! woooo! lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131