over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinking to move to Houston

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
Yes i am willing to move there, i have family in Lonberton Texas so my wife will be happier there and i liked the area, quiet and big, no noise or high prices in food and rent, even to buy a house is amaizing the prices they have there for brand new houses. A super nice house that my broter in law bought cost him $150 k and the same house in Miami you would pay like $500 k. Also Miami is geting too crowded and messy.

If some of you guys have a job for me there at your gyms as a personal trainer let me know, i will preceate your help.

Yes i am willing to move there, i have family in Lonberton Texas so my wife will be happier there and i liked the area, quiet and big, no noise or high prices in food and rent, even to buy a house is amaizing the prices they have there for brand new houses. A super nice house that my broter in law bought cost him $150 k and the same house in Miami you would pay like $500 k. Also Miami is geting too crowded and messy.

If some of you guys have a job for me there at your gyms as a personal trainer let me know, i will preceate your help.

I know how you feel, I lived in Los Angeles, before moving to Bakersfield Ca, I have twice as much, with the same money I earned and two houses. bakersfield is only around 400,000, compare to LA at 7,000,000 people. More peaceful here and less crime.

I know how you feel, I lived in Los Angeles, before moving to Bakersfield Ca, I have twice as much, with the same money I earned and two houses. bakersfield is only around 400,000, compare to LA at 7,000,000 people. More peaceful here and less crime.

I live in Los Angeles and it sux. Homes are so expensive you have to make $100,000 a year to afford one. Not to mention illegal immigrants are the majority here now. The mayor even marches in their amnesty parades. I'm moving out of state, or at least up north out of this cesspool.

You might also wanna look into the dfw metroplex the economy is still doing very well in our area

if you come to houston, check out one2one training center. its a gym but focused on the training side more or less. nice gym and good ppl. maybe u could score a job there. more homely but ofcourse u have ur LA Fit, lifetime, and 24 hour, and also power house all around houston. good luck! there is lots to do in houston my friend and lots of job opportunity in all kinda feilds. best wishes!

Was down in houston (south of Houston in League City) a month ago checking out houses. We were actually in League City. Checked out a few new neighborhoods. There was one called Tuscan Village on the southside of league City. Beautiful houses at a good price. They are also building a brand new LA Fitness a 1/4 mile down the road from the neighborhood entrance. Went to a few 24hr fitnesses down there and they all sucked. Shitty Equipment. LA might be a girly gym to most, but mine where I live is pretty freakin good.

League City is nice, or anywhere around Clear Lake is really nice. You're right about the housing prices down there. Straight up CHEAP. 150K will get you a nice two story all brick home, two car garage and in ground pool.

Was down in houston (south of Houston in League City) a month ago checking out houses. We were actually in League City. Checked out a few new neighborhoods. There was one called Tuscan Village on the southside of league City. Beautiful houses at a good price. They are also building a brand new LA Fitness a 1/4 mile down the road from the neighborhood entrance. Went to a few 24hr fitnesses down there and they all sucked. Shitty Equipment. LA might be a girly gym to most, but mine where I live is pretty freakin good.

Yeah, the 24 hour fitness........... right off 45, right next to this mall. It's been awhile, I forgot the name of it. Anyhow, that gym was filthy. Oh that's right, I used to work there ! HAHA !

Apparently, a new 24 hour fitness opened up within the last few years in Clear Lake. Then, League City........ you have your Bally's right off 45 but it's your typical Bally's. I used to work there too. Anyhow, really nice area to live. The midwest sucks compared to down there, so much to do.

FIT gym is where the moneys at (near dt houston)! I would love to join, but its cost like $80 a month. :( I sure the trainers make a fortunate.

Its already been mentioned, but there tons of 24hrs and Ballys out here. If your looking for good clients (wealthy), your probably going to want to work in the galleria/dt area.

that's lumberton texas

my dear future Texan bro. Clearlake is great - love it there . For me the humidity and mosquitoes are too bad in big houston so out toward the coast (ie Galveston) would be my preference if you can handle commute or find job on south side. For reference, d\t Galveston to d\t Houston is 45 miles.

Cool breezes and tasty suds in Galveston.

My best friend is the manager at one to one fitness in Houston. He is good people. PM me if you want a hook up.

Dallas isnt bad either, and of course theres Austin, but no where near the bb'ing culture here that the Big D and H town has.

for a chain gym, LA is prolly the most affordable and nicest gym around. the one in Lg city will( is suppost) to be opening this month actually out in tuscan lakes, it will be a very nice gym and yes that is a very nice are. PM me if u have any questions about anything brutha

You ain't goin anywhere. :D And yes, the LA Fitness around us is HUGE with real good equipment. I think they told me it was over 60,000 sq ft.

Dallas isnt bad either, and of course theres Austin, but no where near the bb'ing culture here that the Big D and H town has.

What the hell is that thing in your avatar? how many IU of growth are you pumping into that thing:eek:

What the hell is that thing in your avatar? how many IU of growth are you pumping into that thing:eek:

I have seen that avatar before. I think I saw it drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's

LA fitness sucks man, they also pay a miserable salary to the trainer, it is like $7/h like ballys, dont even think to go there, it is a waste of time and money and all the people that goes there, only goes to talk and get dates, it is too crawded and pleople has to wait to use the machines

you might wanna check out Fitness connection. my bros chick works there and she makes some good cash but she is not a trainer. She told me they were going to be building one near Clearlake but there are several around the houston area.

LA fitness sucks man, they also pay a miserable salary to the trainer, it is like $7/h like ballys, dont even think to go there, it is a waste of time and money and all the people that goes there, only goes to talk and get dates, it is too crawded and pleople has to wait to use the machines

Not all of us at LA Fitness are there to socialize. I take pride in my work ethic at the gym. I'm about my business man. What is wrong with Miami, other than the price for homes? I love it here..born and raised and also anchored by the balls (children) so I'm stuck...

Ive considered both Texas and California.. I like Santa Cruz in Cali, near the redwoods. Houston would be the spot in Texas.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner