over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

this dude has been cruising on tren for 3 years

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
He's around 40, always lean... never runs cycles
He's cruises on 100mg test e and 200mg tren e,

What do u guys think ? He's not huge but lean and muscular, more like a beach beach body... and doesn't care about doing a blood work, said he feels healthy

I've heard of much worse, but I still wouldn't do it myself.
I'd consider cruising on 100mg tren between a blast or two (blasts not containing tren), but never for multiple months or years.
Staying on AAS is already a risk, I think it is smart to switch whatever you are on every few months just because I think everything has its own negative effects on the body.
The only AAS I would trust to stay on forever would be test since your body already makes it. There's no telling what tren, deca, or masteron will do if you never came off it ever.

I would never ever 'cruise' with a nor19, and tren is meant for SHORT TERM use, actually its meant to beef up cattle right before they slaughter them so long term effects of tren were never taken into consideration lol. And not mast either its DHT derived as we know and your hair will fall out eventually. Im a strong believer for 'everything in moderation'....time off = time on give or take a couple wks, and I wouldn't do TRT unless I had the need too, whereas a lot of guys will do it just cuz they don't want to come off but I understand BB guys are usually on all year but they compete that's a life long commitment, still , i don't see anything wrong with staying on test all the time if you don't have to, just know that you have to stay on after some point.

What do u guys think ? He's not huge but lean and muscular, more like a beach beach body... and doesn't care about doing a blood work, said he feels healthy

I know a guy that does about the same thing def stays lean year round but I guess don't care about kidneys or long term.

look at dr G thread.
I am thinking now about 100 test 100 tren as HRT.

look at dr G thread.
I am thinking now about 100 test 100 tren as HRT.

Exactly! Guys, take at look at Dr G's thread. 100mg/100mg test/tren is reasonably safe long run, his patients are tested all the time. Anything above that though is anyones guess.

Depends on genetics as well in my opinion. That is not an insane amount, lower to moderate if you ask me. Some people's bodies can handle lower dosages year round. Guy probably has great genetics as long a he gets blood tests on the regular and feels good so be it good for him.

You can also find his posts on our website - gear-depot.com

G

Oh wow so you can cruise on tren !!

I don't agree with the person that says you shouldn't cruise on any 19nor because all WWE wrestlers cruise on nandrolone ! they all run it low dose for their joints... I know this for a fact , I don't know how many mgs

ok , let's say it's "reasonably safe" (which is like saying running on a semi busy road is reasonably safe compaier to the interstate) would you do it to stay lean to make up for lackluster discipline with diet ?

I highly doubt that you are gonna get much in the way of constant gains just like cruising on test.
"X" amount hormone supports "Y" amount of muscle

I guess it could be looked at as a stay lean but lax on diet cruise but I'd think HGH would be a MUCH better way to do that , safer on kidneys and joints

just to keep the conversation going. We're talking about 100 or 200 mg of Tren E though, are we not?

I did 400mg of Tren E for about 4 weeks before I just felt like I had run my course. And that's pretty chill for a blast. After you account for the ester we're talking about 35-40mg a day.

If I took it down to even 200 that would be something like 15-20 mg a day. 100mg? Probably 5-10mg a day at the most.

I guess I can't say if that's bad, as I've never run it for 6 months and then tested my blood. We all respond differently to drugs so its important for anyone considering this to know they are as unique as the fingerprints on their paws. Get your blood tested.

I know there was a study posted awhile back about tren being used for hrt.

Also, when JJB1 first came to the board I remember he had been running high dosages of tren along with 4 or more other drugs for long periods of time and after getting bloodwork done it didnt turn out looking too bad.

With proper monitoring I'm sure it can be done safely. I wouldnt do it for years on end though...

"feeling ok" and actually being ok are different. We can't "feel" blood clots, but they can/will kill us. Not something I would recommend, but if his bloodwork comes back as fine, what the hey. He should have bloodwork done though, just to doublecheck

Famous last words! He's not on a lot of gear by any measure, but anything taken long term needs to be monitored!! Most people don't feel anything, then one day they decide to get blood work and what do ya' know...Things aren't so good!!!

Exactly! Guys, take at look at Dr G's thread. 100mg/100mg test/tren is reasonably safe long run, his patients are tested all the time. Anything above that though is anyones guess.

Tell your friend to get his blood work done! It's what responsible, health conscious people do!!

thats not a "cruise" in my opinion, thats a long cycle

Totally agree with Bio here anyone can run whatever they want as long as they want. But to be ignorant of your bloodwork is just plain stupid.

Tell your friend to get his blood work done! It's what responsible, health conscious people do!!

I am not sure what you mean here, Bio? My friend? I was referring to what Dr. G does with his patients. I know of noone who does that?

I hope you are not "judging" me in any way or form? If you think I don't have the balls to say if I am the "friend" you are referring too than you are mistaken. I have said several times here on PM that I have used 125mg test + 125 mg deca for 5 years straight + 20 mg dbol before every workout and all my blood work comes out the stable same.

I am not sure what you mean here, Bio? My friend? I was referring to what Dr. G does with his patients. I know of noone who does that?

I hope you are not "judging" me in any way or form? If you think I don't have the balls to say if I am the "friend" you are referring too than you are mistaken. I have said several times here on PM that I have used 125mg test + 125 mg deca for 5 years straight + 20 mg dbol before every workout and all my blood work comes out the stable same.

Pump your brakes Crom!:D It had nothing to do with you!!

I was quoting what you said, in regards to Dr. G's patients being tested all the time, for raw33man...I was talking to him and referring to his friend!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131