over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone else get this on Tren E?

Rockpython111

Newbies
This is just an example I can be running 1000mg test, 600 Primo, 600 EQ, and then sometimes throwing in orals preworkout to progress and all my lifts will be stalled out (this is not an actual cycle I ran, but I’m just saying I can throw the kitchen sink at it and I won’t progress).

BUT I take one shot of 75mg Tren E with TRT and my lifts progress astronomically for 2 weeks off 75 MG ONCE.

I’ve done this experiment now 5 separate times where I cut everything out and just run TRT and 75mg Tren and my progress is better than on grams of gear.

I don’t want to be running Tren, but WTF. Is 75mg tren really better than 2 grams of other shit?

It’s driving me nuts because I can’t sleep and feel like trash on the Tren, but the progression is hard to pass up.

Any suggestions?

I HIGHLY doubt 75mg of tren is giving you better progress than 2.2 grams of anabolics.. is your recovery/diet different between the two cycles? That could play into why you’re not progressing.

Yea I don't know how 2000+mg doesn't work as well as TRT and a little, LITTLE bit of tren.
I would 100% say it was some other variable.
Change of environment , nutrition , training , possibly bunk gear

Ignoring the fact that this is ridiculous……

sounds like you just need to man up and run the tren, eventually you’ll learn to live with the sides. Try ace ed or eod instead of E. Less sides for most people including myself

happy plant for sleep

If it's not placebo, it might be a psychological effect. Different AAS have different effects on people's minds, attitudes, mood, etc. I can take grams upon grams of test, ten, deca, EQ, dbol, and I don't get any boost in aggression, libido, etc. But a small amount of masteron and I get very aggressive and mean, my strength goes way up, etc. For some guys test does this, for some guys dbol, maybe for you Tren has this effect.

But likely it's just placebo.

Someone else above said you should just use Tren regardless of sides. If you took that route, I'd advise doing everything you can to minimize sides. Not just things like antacids/proton inhibitors to vitiate the appetite depressing acid reflux heart burn effects, but load up on cardio -protective stuff, both with regard to the strain on the heart and with regard to plaque build up. Ace inhibitors, beta blockers, CQ10/ubiquinol. Nattokinase, vitamin k.

This is just an example I can be running 1000mg test, 600 Primo, 600 EQ, and then sometimes throwing in orals preworkout to progress and all my lifts will be stalled out (this is not an actual cycle I ran, but I’m just saying I can throw the kitchen sink at it and I won’t progress).

BUT I take one shot of 75mg Tren E with TRT and my lifts progress astronomically for 2 weeks off 75 MG ONCE.

I’ve done this experiment now 5 separate times where I cut everything out and just run TRT and 75mg Tren and my progress is better than on grams of gear.

I don’t want to be running Tren, but WTF. Is 75mg tren really better than 2 grams of other shit?

It’s driving me nuts because I can’t sleep and feel like trash on the Tren, but the progression is hard to pass up.

Any suggestions?
It's not mentioned much anymore, but strong androgens stimulate the whole nerves Sistem, so mentally you will have a better actitud and when you lift your whole nerves Sistem will fire more efficiently, so yes tren makes you stronger, if you could find real Halo or cheque drops you would experience the same thing,

TRT+low dose tren is my thing. 150 test+200mg Tren. Lowest sides and highest gains. I also get less sides from Tren E than I do I do Tren A.

I'll throw in Mast when I'm super shreddy for that 3D look and I'll throw in NPP if I'm prepping for a powerlifting Comp.

I’ve said this before a few times on here..I used to run a lot of tren e..like close to a gram..then I didn’t touch the shit for 10 years..any tren was out of the question for 10 years.

Then a couple of years ago I threw 70-100mg of tren E on top of 180mg test e a week and it was absolutely over the top difference..it changes a lot in small doses, and I truly didn’t grasp how good tren was until I dialed the dose way down.

But, look at the old pros..they used an amp or 2 of para a week..that shit was only like 76mg.

I just went low dose because it was given to me and I wanted the advantage of tren but didn’t want to fuck up my endurance

I have posted similar before. It sounds stupid to some people but it's very true. Although progression could mean different things to different people. I have probably taken 1g+ of test 15 times in my life. I have taken it for long periods at times. I have used multiple pharm and UG brands of test over the years. I get more from 200mg tren weekly than any dose of test I have ever done. By more that means I look better. Could I put more size on 2g's of test... obviously but I don't look or feel good doing it. I have even went up to 1.4g primo and I get much more from 200mg tren than that too.

Tren also has a strong effect on the nervous system so it can be much better for strength levels than most other compounds. Everyone's respond varies but tren can be very dramatic. I can't take it and it's not a case of just powering on because if I had any other side effect I would. The problem for me is it causes me to have panic attacks and it pisses me off so much because I would love to add in even 20mg per day right now. I plan to use it again but it's been bad for me for years now.

I have posted similar before. It sounds stupid to some people but it's very true. Although progression could mean different things to different people. I have probably taken 1g+ of test 15 times in my life. I have taken it for long periods at times. I have used multiple pharm and UG brands of test over the years. I get more from 200mg tren weekly than any dose of test I have ever done. By more that means I look better. Could I put more size on 2g's of test... obviously but I don't look or feel good doing it. I have even went up to 1.4g primo and I get much more from 200mg tren than that too.

Tren also has a strong effect on the nervous system so it can be much better for strength levels than most other compounds. Everyone's respond varies but tren can be very dramatic. I can't take it and it's not a case of just powering on because if I had any other side effect I would. The problem for me is it causes me to have panic attacks and it pisses me off so much because I would love to add in even 20mg per day right now. I plan to use it again but it's been bad for me for years now.

Much as you say, while I don't believe tren is a good bulking compound, I can run a low dose aside my core test/deca and get tremendous accretive benefits in body composition/nutrient partitioning and strength. The trick is finding the right amount that doesn't impact sleep, appetite, or daily life which are highly critical to muscle accrual.

I'm also not a giant test guy and get a lot out of other compounds (I'm not a rock bottom test guy either). For example I'm starting more of a strength phase so will be running 750 test, 600 deca and 200 tren E. I'm coming off more of a cut/recomp so tren is moving down from 400 to 200 weekly. Maybe I could do less, probably but figure this is close to the old 2-3 amps of Para a week in active non Ester tren.

I would bet the effect is very real and not just placebo. Tren has a very pronounced neurostimulant effect. Some people get a lot out of stimulants in general as far as strength. Some may have noticed this, and others may not have made the connection, but tren can make you lower your stimulant (like caffeine) intake without even thinking about it. Otherwise it just becomes too much stimulation. I know I always automatically lower my coffee intake on tren, sometimes even drop coffee entirely.

Some feel that the DHT class of steroids in particular have these neurostimulant effects but then again tren is a 19-nor. Masteron some feel is one DHT derivative that is good for strength due to the neural effects. Something like Anavar is a DHT derivative too but rarely have I seen guys say it's good for pre-workout application. I did see one reference to such recently but never thought about it like that. I haven't used enough of it especially in isolation, in high dosages, to see if it revs you up. Anyone?

I would bet the effect is very real and not just placebo. Tren has a very pronounced neurostimulant effect. Some people get a lot out of stimulants in general as far as strength. Some may have noticed this, and others may not have made the connection, but tren can make you lower your stimulant (like caffeine) intake without even thinking about it. Otherwise it just becomes too much stimulation. I know I always automatically lower my coffee intake on tren, sometimes even drop coffee entirely.

Some feel that the DHT class of steroids in particular have these neurostimulant effects but then again tren is a 19-nor. Masteron some feel is one DHT derivative that is good for strength due to the neural effects. Something like Anavar is a DHT derivative too but rarely have I seen guys say it's good for pre-workout application. I did see one reference to such recently but never thought about it like that. I haven't used enough of it especially in isolation, in high dosages, to see if it revs you up. Anyone?

With regards to anavar I think it's a very solid and underrated strength drug. Hell I've dropped Var and swapped to drol at the same MG and without a period of transition/phasing I've lost strength for a period. Var just doesnt have an pwo effect for me or others.

I'm general for pwo I think outside of maybe halo and cheque drops aas is way over rated. Granted if dosing 2x a day, why not take it before the gym but for real effect I'll just use regular stims. I also don't think people realize that high cns potentiating aas can make you tired straight up as well as harder to sleep.

Believe it or not I sometimes have anxiety just hearing someone talk about tren, because it reminds me of how i used to feel on it

Same here. The gains in strength/look are insane, but I can’t sleep more than 4 hours and mentally just feel terrible…

It’s mind boggling to me as well that I can grow and get stronger on tren while barely sleeping. Any other compound if I don’t sleep 7-9 hours my lifts won’t progress.

Really wish someone would invent a product to combat trens mental side effects.

Same here. The gains in strength/look are insane, but I can’t sleep more than 4 hours and mentally just feel terrible…

It’s mind boggling to me as well that I can grow and get stronger on tren while barely sleeping. Any other compound if I don’t sleep 7-9 hours my lifts won’t progress.

Really wish someone would invent a product to combat trens mental side effects.
Vitamin W

do you think this holds true for lean muscle accural as well? do you think the size from hight test is mostly water and glycogen whereas on tren its just true muscle tissue?

Recently, I ran 75mg Test P, 75mg Tren A, 75mg NPP EOD with 3.33 IU of HGH morning and bed time. The results in term lean gain, strength, look and body recomp. were most impressive, to best honest this is the most effective cycle I ever ran yielding far better results than twice this amount of Test, Deca, Eq.

It might be counter intuitive but more is not always better.

Recently, I ran 75mg Test P, 75mg Tren A, 75mg NPP EOD with 3.33 IU of HGH morning and bed time. The results in term lean gain, strength, look and body recomp. were most impressive, to best honest this is the most effective cycle I ever ran yielding far better results than twice this amount of Test, Deca, Eq.

It might be counter intuitive but more is not always better.
But if you believe the tren is several times more potent than the rest then it isn't really less right? If someone ran a methyltrienolone only cycle then on paper the milligrams would really be low, then you could claim "30lbs of muscle from 70mg a week" haha.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear