over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This LBA any good?

I just got a case in from Phil so I can't comment personally yet but everything and everyone I have talked to say that his are the best.

Thee is only one real deal LBA. Phil has it! I would not even look at another one on the market! Get the real original LBA's from PHIL. Save yourself some aggrevation and get on the gravy train bro!

TRUTH

Thee is only one real deal LBA. Phil has it! I would not even look at another one on the market! Get the real original LBA's from PHIL. Save yourself some aggrevation and get on the gravy train bro!

MY COMPANY,OUR FORMULATOR, JEFF GOLLINI (AAEFX), SELLS BEEF EXTRACT TO SCIFIT. THEY WANTED THE BARE BONES CHEAPEST FORM OF THE PRODUCT AND THAT IS WHAT THEY GOT.IT IS THE CHEAPEST FORM OF THE EXTRACT, THE OLD RECIPIE, AND IS NO COMPARISON TO WHAT AAEFX PUTS INTO THEIR/OUR AMINOS. THATS WHAT THEY ORDERED AND THAT IS WHAT THEY PUT INTO THEIR PRODUCT.THEY ALSO LEAVE OUT 1 SPECIAL STEP IN PROCESSING............THATS ALL I CAN SAY. IT IS A GOOD PROTEIN SOURCE, BUT NO WHERE NEAR THE PRODUCT. NO ONE CAN DISPUTE THIS. SORRY TO UPSET SCIFIT, BUT I WILL NOT LIE ABOUT IT.

MY COMPANY,OUR FORMULATOR, JEFF GOLLINI (AAEFX), SELLS BEEF EXTRACT TO SCIFIT. THEY WANTED THE BARE BONES CHEAPEST FORM OF THE PRODUCT AND THAT IS WHAT THEY GOT.IT IS THE CHEAPEST FORM OF THE EXTRACT, THE OLD RECIPIE, AND IS NO COMPARISON TO WHAT AAEFX PUTS INTO THEIR/OUR AMINOS. THATS WHAT THEY ORDERED AND THAT IS WHAT THEY PUT INTO THEIR PRODUCT.THEY ALSO LEAVE OUT 1 SPECIAL STEP IN PROCESSING............THATS ALL I CAN SAY. IT IS A GOOD PROTEIN SOURCE, BUT NO WHERE NEAR THE PRODUCT. NO ONE CAN DISPUTE THIS. SORRY TO UPSET SCIFIT, BUT I WILL NOT LIE ABOUT IT.

Hey Phil, is Flex Wheeler coming back natural?

I COULD NOT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT!! HEY, I WOULD WANT TO KNOW. OK, DO NOT ASK ME ANYMORE QUESTIONS PLEASE, HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
OH..........look just one more question.............does The process take a long .................................................................NAH just bustin your balls a bit PHIL.:D :D Great explanation though. Thanks for that. It should clear up any confusion!!

hahaha thanks for the reply phil..my good bud said he got this...but I told him I don't think its the real deal..Thanks for clearing this up!

...has anyone used it?

**broken link removed**

I have been using the ON brand for a couple weeks now. Its FREAKIN awesome!

super pumps, great strength in the gym and definitely helping to lean me out without any dietary changes.

Great stuff and that brand seems good as well.. great price..

I say go for it

I'll tell you what buddy. Maybe I'm a dumb noob, and maybe I'm looking through rose colored glasses due to the placebo effect, but I will never go back to another amino acid product again. I really thought for a long time that Beverly's Aminos and Ultra40's were the holy grail until I tried this stuff. I took those products for years and never got results like I'm getting now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws