over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thor vs Eddie Hall

From what I can see, the website hosting it is garbage and hasn't been working...

I keep getting a "playback has been stalled due to failure to retrieve encryptioon key..." message, I was looking forward to the fight but it looks like I won´t be able to watch it at this rate, I hope Eddie beats the shit out of Thor.

Working for me! Thanks!
My "money" is on Thor

The fight keeps getting pushed back. First, I saw 12:30pm easter, then 1:30 eastern.....it's almost 5:30eastern now and nothing, lol.

It's working for me. I thought this fight was supposed to start by now though?

Finally calling them out!

Been flipping back and forth between this and the UFC, lol.

Thor won fairly and was clearly a better boxer, I honestly don´t know what the hell Eddie was thinking boxing the way he did, if you can call what he did boxing, a frickin embarassment is what it was, almost like he wanted to lose. All that off camera secret training and sparring with pros just to go out and start throwing haymakers? What a load of bollocks, this reeks of a rematch that Eddie will win and off to a third fight we go whilst smiling all the way to the bank.

I still think Thor´s a HUGE cunt for what happened at WSM 2017 and afterwards.

Eddie really did no other training besides practicing right hooks and couldnt switch up his game plan because of it. it was painfully obvious that Thor had talent and technique, E looked gassed and tired while trying to throw the same punch over and over. Thor deserved the win

Eddie really did no other training besides practicing right hooks and couldnt switch up his game plan because of it. it was painfully obvious that Thor had talent and technique, E looked gassed and tired while trying to throw the same punch over and over. Thor deserved the win
Exactly this ^^
Thor was much more polished, took the craft more seriously, and is more skilled. His cardio is fantastic right now, I dont think he even broke a sweat.
Eddie was gassed, bleeding, out-classed. Took his DL record, then kicked his butt in the boxing ring. Basically owned him both times.
Eddie had plenty of time to train properly, if you look back, he took some boxing years ago as well. Just not very good at it.

Exactly this ^^
Thor was much more polished, took the craft more seriously, and is more skilled. His cardio is fantastic right now, I dont think he even broke a sweat.
Eddie was gassed, bleeding, out-classed. Took his DL record, then kicked his butt in the boxing ring. Basically owned him both times.
Eddie had plenty of time to train properly, if you look back, he took some boxing years ago as well. Just not very good at it.
Would you consider Eddie Hall lifting 502kg in his home gym with his dad controlling the weights a world record? Thor should have done it in public and in competition like everyone else, not in his gym with his dad and his mates.

Would you consider Eddie Hall lifting 502kg in his home gym with his dad controlling the weights a world record? Thor should have done it in public and in competition like everyone else, not in his gym with his dad and his mates.
Did you watch it or just comment stupidly like a lot of people? Magnus was ref (Official strongman ref). Every plate and bar weighed in front of ref's and witnesses / calibrated scale.
Lack of major adrenaline from just being in a gym and not a contest (many strongmen have said / admitted this is harder to do w/ out crowd energy/adrenaline).
Most world records are done in "record-breaker" events and not in contests. "Dad controlling his weights" LOL

Thor did it easily, called him out at the end. Eddie almost died and had to be rushed to the hospital. OWNED!!

Even Jan Todd has said the thing about most records being done in events like that. And she's the authority on strength-records. Put down your fan-boy glasses and learn some strength-history.

When Eddie got his silver-dollar deadlift record in a book store, he considered that OK. He's just a whiner, as are his nut-huggers/excuse makers.

Watching Eddie box was like watching two retards fuck.

And what the hell technique was that? Just dragging his right leg and arm occasionally thowing the over the top haymaker? I'm glad he lost. I couldn't stand the egotistical shit talking he did before the show. Clearly he didn't train... did Halfthor knock him down or did he slip on a pool of his own sweat? Dude prob lost 3kg of water during the bout.

Regardless, it was clear that Halfthor took the training seriously and got ready for the fight. Was also very gracious in victory in his post bout interview. Hats off to him.

I was surprised at the athleticism of both men especially Hafthor. Clearly Hafthor was the better boxer. Both men had surprising defenses. I think some of you aren't giving Hall credit. His defences were pretty good for a real amateur. His stance was similar to Marciano when boxing tall men. Both men were down twice even though they only in the end gave Hall credit for one. Thor had a pretty good strait right for a gigantic novice. These guys were both either close to or well over 300 lbs. I think Thor was 315 lbs. The athleticism of those two giants was impressive to me. I would not want to piss off either one of them. Imagine 50 of those fuckers raiding your village.

Did you watch it or just comment stupidly like a lot of people? Magnus was ref (Official strongman ref). Every plate and bar weighed in front of ref's and witnesses / calibrated scale.
Lack of major adrenaline from just being in a gym and not a contest (many strongmen have said / admitted this is harder to do w/ out crowd energy/adrenaline).
Most world records are done in "record-breaker" events and not in contests. "Dad controlling his weights" LOL

Thor did it easily, called him out at the end. Eddie almost died and had to be rushed to the hospital. OWNED!!

Even Jan Todd has said the thing about most records being done in events like that. And she's the authority on strength-records. Put down your fan-boy glasses and learn some strength-history.

When Eddie got his silver-dollar deadlift record in a book store, he considered that OK. He's just a whiner, as are his nut-huggers/excuse makers.
Firstly I don´t need lessons in strength history nor did I make a personal attack on you, I´m not stupid or anyone´s fanboy, if your reading comprehension was better you could gather that from my first post above, I just think Thor is a world record cunt, as can be seen by his actions in WSM 2017 and the domestic violence and assault allegations made against him:

https://icelandmag.is/article/strongman-mountain-facing-new-serious-accusations-domestic-violence .

I haven´t been as impressed by anyones sheer size as his on the day he did the 501kg lift, and looking at how easy it went up compared to his 2019 failed attempt at the Arnold, he could have done 20 or 30kg more, but I stand by what I said, doing the lift in your gym, with your pops and mates in charge, and with an Icelandic judge (I respect Magnus Ver Magnusson) does lend itself to doubt and controversy.

Both of them rub me the wrong way sometimes, but Eddie got what he deserved.
Eddie loves the camera, loves talkin shit and it bit him in the ass.
If you're gonna talk that talk, you BETTER prepare. Shocked how bad he looked in that fight....no where near the conditioning nor the skilled practice.
Honestly, embarrassing for him.

Was pleasantly surprised to see his IG post sayin he is accepting it like a man though. He basically HAS to. He got owned in front of the world.

Firstly I don´t need lessons in strength history nor did I make a personal attack on you, I´m not stupid or anyone´s fanboy, if your reading comprehension was better you could gather that from my first post above, I just think Thor is a world record cunt, as can be seen by his actions in WSM 2017 and the domestic violence and assault allegations made against him:

https://icelandmag.is/article/strongman-mountain-facing-new-serious-accusations-domestic-violence .

I haven´t been as impressed by anyones sheer size as his on the day he did the 501kg lift, and looking at how easy it went up compared to his 2019 failed attempt at the Arnold, he could have done 20 or 30kg more, but I stand by what I said, doing the lift in your gym, with your pops and mates in charge, and with an Icelandic judge (I respect Magnus Ver Magnusson) does lend itself to doubt and controversy.
man idk what there is to doubt.. the plates were weighed nonetheless in front of Magnus, were they not? whether or not his family and mates were in charge or not, was the weight not picked up and put down? idk how that can be controversial at all, you either lift the weight or you do not.

also im glad Eddie is accepting a rematch, maybe he'll actually do some skilled training and come back with a better game plan this time and put on a better fight. no disrespect to Eddie at all, i respect him for getting into the ring. now we'll see if he holds up to the bets hes made. the $1m to charity if he loses, $10k to Larry wheels and Thor's name tattooed on his ass

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws