over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thor vs Eddie Hall

man idk what there is to doubt.. the plates were weighed nonetheless in front of Magnus, were they not? whether or not his family and mates were in charge or not, was the weight not picked up and put down? idk how that can be controversial at all, you either lift the weight or you do not.
There´s such a thing as fake weights and tampering with the scales, plus the fact that he lifted it so easily compared to a year earlier when he failed, maybe the weight was legit but I would have liked it to be done in competition / public event and to Thor´s full potential which I think could have been 525kg and not the "fuck you Eddie Hall I lifted 1kg more than you" lift he did.

Let´s go back to the fight, a rematch is clearly needed so that Eddie Hall can clean the stain he left on boxing and his fan´s expectations, if after two years of training and all that talking all he could produce was that shameful mess, it makes him look like a total gobshite. I like Eddie and find his videos entertaining when compared to the rest of the strongmen, but man, that loss and all the innuendo preceding the fight had to be done on purpose, not even a complete tool can be that bad after two years training.

There´s such a thing as fake weights and tampering with the scales, plus the fact that he lifted it so easily compared to a year earlier when he failed, maybe the weight was legit but I would have liked it to be done in competition / public event and to Thor´s full potential which I think could have been 525kg and not the "fuck you Eddie Hall I lifted 1kg more than you" lift he did.

Let´s go back to the fight, a rematch is clearly needed so that Eddie Hall can clean the stain he left on boxing and his fan´s expectations, if after two years of training and all that talking all he could produce was that shameful mess, it makes him look like a total gobshite. I like Eddie and find his videos entertaining when compared to the rest of the strongmen, but man, that loss and all the innuendo preceding the fight had to be done on purpose, not even a complete tool can be that bad after two years training.
idk, i think youre just a hater towards Thor. cant just let the man have his win. all it took was 1 kg to take the world record. petty or not, he has that DL title now.

anyways, i like Eddie too and i think he has some inspirational content and good information on lifting.

i dont think Eddie lost on purpose either, i think you like Eddie so much you just wanna have his back on everything that doesnt go his way. i think Eddie fooked off those whole 2 years. i mean DUDE did you hear his walk out song, it was basically like, hey if i lose.. its bc i was fooking off and having fun instead of being serious and training for a fight. he must've had his mind set on thinking he was gonna take Thor out with a knockout bc thats all he looked like he was trying to do. alright im done talking about this, i like the guy and i feel like im dogging on him too hard trying to prove a point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131