over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Transgender Transformation

Bertucci

Registered
So today I met a lady who is in the process of becoming a man. She is 8 months into the process and apparently you have to act like a man for 2 years before the final surgery can take place. She wants to speed up the process by increasing her test levels, mainly for cosmetic reasons, because they don't give her test yet and she asked me what she could take to do this. I told her aas, but I don't know what that might do to the whole procedure. I got to wondering how peptides might affect the process. I told her GHRP and CJC might do the trick but I honestly have no idea if those alone would do what she wants. Does anyone know how peptide and aas use would affect her?

I really think its as simple as just taking good old testosterone cypionate once a week, like a male would for HRT. I assume the dose would be HRT like at about 100 mg/wk but it could be more.

Honestly I wish her the best, I've met a few transgender women along the way and alot have been actually some of the sweetest people I have ever met.

I must say I don't think any of us are truly qualified to advise in regards to this issue.

I know natural boosters are a bit of a joke but I would suggest taking multiple of those products simultaneously. As she is new to hormones the effects should still be fairly strong as minute amounts of test in a women are exponentially more powerful than in a man.

she was asking about the natural test boosters and I told her they probably wouldn't do much, but she showed me a video of one of her friends who used t bomb and after a few months she actually looked and sounded much more masculine. Surprised the hell out of me but the process is completely foreign to me and I guess anything would lol

she was asking about the natural test boosters and I told her they probably wouldn't do much, but she showed me a video of one of her friends who used t bomb and after a few months she actually looked and sounded much more masculine. Surprised the hell out of me but the process is completely foreign to me and I guess anything would lol

I would also tell her to be aware that doing this can cause medical problems if not monitored. I think I would advise her to try and be patient and wait.

I would also tell her to be aware that doing this can cause medical problems if not monitored. I think I would advise her to try and be patient and wait.

This is exactly why I didnt want to say anything was a good idea. I cant even begin to imagine how delicate the process is and I would hate to advise her to do something that would permanently mess her up

I would believe Test would be the main ingredient as well. But there should be other things they will have her on. Low doses to start maybe then slowly increase to trt level? Honestly I have no experience here and am just "saying".... not giving advice. Dosages would be fairly low, but guess that depends does she / he want to be a body builder in the future?;).

Im also not sure if insurances cover this or is it out of pocket for her? Hell maybe picking up aas from ug labs would be cheaper in the long run?

Never heard of this 2 year rule. Would think that there are docs who are experts in this area who would give her the necessary hormone replacement if thats what she or he desired. That being said Im not sure insurance would cover it. I don't totally understand the whole thing myself...if for example a woman feels like she was born a man, is a surgery to give her a an organ that looks like a penis but really isnt going to improve their life that drastically? I certainly don't believe that the new organ would have the pleasurable feelings that their original body parts had, so why do it? if you are a girl who feels like a man then date other girls like other lesbians do, why the surgery? I am not judging, i just don't understand it, but i guess you cant unless youre in their shoes.

This is exactly why I didnt want to say anything was a good idea. I cant even begin to imagine how delicate the process is and I would hate to advise her to do something that would permanently mess her up

Yep. Tell her about some of the dangers such as high hematocrit and blood clots that could result in heart attacks or stroke, mention cholesterol issues, etc. Make it known to her that there are dangers and she should just be patient with the doc. How long does she have to wait now before they will help her? Is she wanting masectomy and a penis construction surgery too? I was just watching a tv show this week that had transgender women on. THe one woman said she had spent about $60,000 on all of her surgery and she had done it all. That women looked just like a man, couldnt tell. Crazy stuff.

Agreed! Definitely not something BroScience is going to be able to tell her. She will be on estogen blockers and all kinds of hormonal drugs on top of test. Best left to the docs for her unless she could do her own research.

Yep. Tell her about some of the dangers such as high hematocrit and blood clots that could result in heart attacks or stroke, mention cholesterol issues, etc. Make it known to her that there are dangers and she should just be patient with the doc. How long does she have to wait now before they will help her? Is she wanting masectomy and a penis construction surgery too? I was just watching a tv show this week that had transgender women on. THe one woman said she had spent about $60,000 on all of her surgery and she had done it all. That women looked just like a man, couldnt tell. Crazy stuff.

She wants to be a man with a penis and everything. I have no idea how she's going to pay for it because she's a college student and it doesn't sound like she comes from a family who could pay for such a procedure.

She wants to be a man with a penis and everything. I have no idea how she's going to pay for it because she's a college student and it doesn't sound like she comes from a family who could pay for such a procedure.

Ive seen a couple shows relating to this on tv before as well. It seems like many of them tend to do the whole process over a long spand of time, even several years in fact. Partly due to the surgeries, hormonal replacements, and how long it takes for one's body to adjust to it all. And also due to the cost factor. It's by no means an easy circumstance to go through, but would probably feel worse living or believing your in the wrong genders body to begin with?:confused: So weigh your options I guess!

Well let's get this straight. She is no more a man than a black man that has surgery to become "white"...I'm suprised that people accept the whole I was mistakenly born the wrong gender. If someone who was white said I'm really a black person...would you go.... oh that makes sense?

insurance should never pay for any of this. I do think the whole natty supplement use is a waste though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I know two female to male transgendered people. Both of them are on doctor prescribed testosterone cypionate. I don't know their exact dose, but it is whatever it takes to get it into normal range for a healthy male, just like male HRT.

Both of them are very kind people. One of them I met when they were already done with hormone therapy (a family member of my wife) and the other I met when she was fully female (sister's best friend growing up).
Both of them really changed my perspective about transgendered people.
I really believe there is something in their genes that got messed up, they have had a very tough life as a result.
They both seem very happy though. I do remember my sister's friend having a lot of issues with it as a kid, but now he is happy after going through with the procedure.

It's not the same at all as thinking you are a different race than you were born as.... despite the outside differences, people of different 'races' are nearly identical genetically, and black, white, etc are not technically races because we are all genetically too similar to be considered separate. Sex is a chromosome issue, it isn't comparable to race.

Well let's get this straight. She is no more a man than a black man that has surgery to become "white"...I'm suprised that people accept the whole I was mistakenly born the wrong gender. If someone who was white said I'm really a black person...would you go.... oh that makes sense?

insurance should never pay for any of this. I do think the whole natty supplement use is a waste though.

Its about whatever makes someone happy, it was a while ago but I remember my bio course in college learning about various DNA coding sequences that can become skewed. IE the literal make up of a female but appearance of a male. IE the gay gene has been discovered, I cannot speak with all certainty but I am sure their are genome sequences responsible for these errors.

Im not sure if I subscribe to the idea that someone can be born in the 'wrong body', but I figure if it makes someone happy why not do it.

I definitely agree that insurance should never cover something like this, since it is not a necessary procedure. If insurance could cover this, why couldn't it cover drugs for bodybuilding?

With all due respect your analogy is extremely ignorant. I undersrand what you mean, however sometimes nature has a glitch. Some womwn have 3" long clits or one testical and still give birth and some women have internal testicals.

The fact is this; all humans start off in-utero as female fetuses by default. Testosterone causes a biological process known as virilization, where the androgenic 'man traits' start. I would say scientifically, it is ABSOLUTELY possible for a man to have an estrogenic liver and brain as will as vice versa and this would make any man or woman feel extremely backwards.. it is abnormal and I feel that is why you reacted that way. No matter what; he, she, or it is a human being with hopes, dreams, and feelings and should always be treated as such.

If someone is a hermaphrodite that's one thing...but being confused is another matter. Most of these are the not hermaphrodites. So the analogy makes sense. Show me hoe nature screwed up other than what they feel...so analogy make sense...good try...

I guess being open minded means being OK with just about anything...are you that for this nonsense OK of they have sex with animals etc...if that's what they feel they are in love with... maybe thats what they were intended to be with. Beyond silly. Got to feel bad for these folks. Life must be absolute torture

Lot of typos... damn phone.

I am no doctor, but common sense tell me…that if she wants to become a MAN really really fast, the best drug for that is Trenbolone Acetate. Tren is the most androgenic compound known to man….and if she really wants to convert into a male and FAST, that is the perfect drug of choice. But im no doctor.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws