over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TN Explanation

Mini Truck

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey Everyone,

I've read all the legitimate posts regarding TN "customer service" comments.
It sounds like we all agree that this is not a quality issue.

As companies grow, sometimes it takes a period of adjustment, so that everyone's needs can be filled.

And sometimes during that adjustment period, one of two things can happen.
Many companies choose to take short cuts in their quality to meet customer demands. Companies like TN, although we can get frustrated at times, would never take that route.

I emailed Carl regarding this situation and here's what he said:

The truth of the matter is that we are now the sole custom manufacturer of bulk protein powders, and the recent closure of one of our competitors has resulted in a dramatic influx of orders that has set production times back significantly as we attempt to adjust, restaff, and rebuild our infrastructure to accommodate for the increased order volumes. Because of the customizable nature of our products, it isn't as simple as just grabbing items from a shelf. All orders receive the same attention to detail and thoroughness to ensure product quality and accuracy. We hope to have order processing times restored to normal within the next 1-2 weeks. In the mean time, we appreciate all of the patience and understanding that our valued customers have shown as we work diligently to overcome this minor setback.

Be patient, my friends.
Some things are worth the wait.

Peace,

-MT

I have ordered from them twice in the last 3 months. each time my order came with ten days, which is fine by me.

It's true, the nature of the product almost demands a slightly longer T/A time. Customers have to keep this in mind. It won't ship out same day from a bb.com warehouse like Optimum Nutrition will if you're ordering a custom blend or even a predefined blend. That's just an expected result if a speciality product like this folks.

Good things come to those who WEIGHT. :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I've been a loyal customer since 2007, and love what you're doing with the industry. That's why I felt like I had to express my feelings as of late regarding the shipping issue. Not because I want to complain, but because I want to see TP continue to succeed.

Another Way to Think About it.

Here's how I kinda think of situations like this.

I know it's not the same, but would you rather live in an area that has no economic growth, high crime rate, etc, or one that is safe and prosperous?

Growth in all aspects of life are always the better choice.
Companies that grow, do so by producing high quality products, a great reputation, and are successful.

Unsuccessful companies never grow, they often go out of business all-together.

In many instances, the fancy label and highly marketed products are produced by.......you guessed it, TN.

They just hike the price up so they can spend the money on glitz and glitter.

TN is the source itself.
Plus where else can you go and make your own custom mix and choose 100 flavors, add carbs or fats, etc, etc??

Peace,

-MT

Are order processing times back to normal, or do they need some more time to get caught up?

Just an update: things seem to be much improved. I've placed another order and it only took 2 business days to ship out rather than the 8 just a few weeks ago. That's good news to me, and I can handle a 2day wait.

Update: Ordered a pretty complicated order. Received it in 3-days. Good shit guys!!

Carl has been working directly in the warehouse, training new employees and overseeing production and shipping.

Things are much better now.

-MT

Are order processing times back to normal, or do they need some more time to get caught up?

I placed a very large order last night.

Generally it takes 8-10 days for me to receive from them. We will see how long it is.

Placed a custom order with 5 different custom blends and they shipped the same day. Looks like all is right in the protein world again. I also sent an email with a question and was answered withing a couple hours by Carl. All is well my friends.:D

I placed an order on Wed and shipped same day delivery is scheduled on Fri, no complaints here. :headbang:

Last edited:
I placed an order on Wed and shipped same day delivery is scheduled on Fri, no complaints here. :headbang:

Yes it seems like the storm has passed. I ordered in the midst of the slow down and it still was not horrible. All you have to do is order BEFORE you run out and it is good to go.

Got an email yesterday that it shipped. This is faster than ever.

It also contained quite a bit of custom mixes, which logically would take longer to get shipped out than pre-packaged stuff.

It's not much of a issue IMO once you know there is going to be a delay. It's when you are completely out and waited to the last min to order because you are used to a few day turn around . They are a top notch company so they will get it together!

placed an order this past friday, received it today. pretty standard shipping and turn around time for a tn order. i think the main thing with any online order is planning ahead. if you need something "right now" then ordering online probably isn't the way to go.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws