IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Especially to the members in Perth.

BIGKIWI and yours truly will be conducting a seminar on Tue, Oct 14th, 7pm at the Rivervale Hotel, Great Eastern Hwy. It will be a no holds barred, anything goes seminar. ANY kind of questions can be asked, etc.

Also, KIWI is guest posing at the WA state titles on Sat 11th of Oct. Prejudging at 9am, finals at 7pm. At the grand ballroom (something like that) in Carlisle.
I'll be there too trying to look important! :p

The other seminars around the country won't happen any more, because Phil was supposed to come as well, but he's a selfish bastard and he won't come anymore. He decided that his penis pump is more important, and since he didn't want to be embarassed at customs with it, he decided to stay home and just cum there :eek:

So, if any of you want to see the two most glorious male specimens in the world (me and kiwi) your only chance is Oct 14th! :cool:

...actually, scrap that.

If you want to see THE most glorious male specimen in the world (me) and his bald sidekick (kiwi), come to the Rivervale Hotel Oct 14th! :D

Big A said:
If you want to see THE most glorious male specimen in the world (me) and his bald sidekick (kiwi), come to the Rivervale Hotel Oct 14th! :D

Ahh so it's a good thing then that I won't be attending. I'd hate for Kiwi to have to spend his entire trip consoling you and wiping your tears because I was making you look bad. :p

Marc
Admin @ Synthetek USA

Re: HEY!!!

PHIL HERNON said:
YOUR COMING TO WASHINGTON AND NOT STOPPING HERE TO SEE ME????
I thought the same thing at first :D - but I believe that's Carlisle West Australia (WA).I know you knew that!

xcel

Hows the weather that way been pretty cold over here need a tan :) can't wait :)

Would love to turn up, but not likely. If you ever get to the other states, wuold be cool.

Also Big A, sorry for delay but I FINALLy caught up with Stuart about work etc - he is considering going to UK with his girl in a month and a half so was not keen to take it on. BUT he said if not for that was a good opportunity bla bla bla.... very sorry mate, will keep trying.

IronMike

PS - if you want a guest heckler in the crowd, let me know... :D

BIGKIWI said:
Hows the weather that way been pretty cold over here need a tan :) can't wait :)

It's been shorts weather for the last 2 days.

But I am not going to take you to the beach again - having all those people gathering around you, mouths gaping, I don't know... ;)

Re: ....

IronMike said:
Also Big A, sorry for delay but I FINALLy caught up with Stuart about work etc - he is considering going to UK with his girl in a month and a half so was not keen to take it on. BUT he said if not for that was a good opportunity bla bla bla.... very sorry mate, will keep trying.

What good are you then, hey? And you reckon you could do a good job working for me??? :rolleyes: ;)

yeah yeah

Big A said:

What good are you then, hey? And you reckon you could do a good job working for me??? :rolleyes: ;)

yeah yeah.... :D

I'll see what I can do, you never know! There may yet be other options. Drop me a mail some time when you get a chance, Big A, and let me know how business and everythign else is going. No complaints over here - working like a dog and getting pissed when people I'm supposed to train cancel like lazy sacks of shit, but hey! IronMike :D

Damn

Would love to have made it to this but its like a 3 day drive from where I live LOL.

Just out of interest, how many Aussie members do we have here? I am fairly sure that many of the Aussie crew from Bolex hang here too (or lurk in the background at least).

This is a GREAT board for the hardcore trainer and particulalry those who compete so it would be great to see more Aussie's active over here.

IM92

im an aussie!!

damn perth!!! thats a fair distance, but ill be in QLD watching cannibal compete when thats on, sorry guys would have loved to make it!

kiwi and Big A are champs!!

Another Kiwi in melb

"Damm where is Perth" I only know where Melb and Bris are wish you guys were coming to melb, BigKiwi is a legend was so gutted when he didnt compete at pro-show this yr. Would have been awesome for you guys to do seminar here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131