over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren 200

gymfreak09

Newbies
hey whats up i been on tren for about 10 weeks now and its making me hate everyone and not want to talk to anyone does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? thanks alot guys

It can make some people a little edgy.
If it makes changes in your personality that you can't handle - you might want to change compounds before you have no friends...:(

hey whats up i been on tren for about 10 weeks now and its making me hate everyone and not want to talk to anyone does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? thanks alot guys
I HAD this problem in the past and almost lost the luv of my life, But now I learned to controll my action and my aggressiveness I just simply take out on the weights LOL !:D

Seems to be one of the sides, but it has not affected me in that way

im getting great results off it but i just dont think its worth the hate and losing everyone over im come off it again i guess this is the second time i took it and both times made me like this so i guess i just cant handle it lol ... thanks guys

makes me feel like taking someone out all together!!!!!

sides can be tuff on tren bud

what compounds would give similiar results of tren? Maybe test/mast/eq??

Tren can make people a little quick tempered. Especially if u are already like that without being on anything. It intesifies what your natural personality is like... If you're a hot head normally i would stay away from it!

it has made me edgey in the past and quick tempered the more i dwelled on it the worse it got i cut back the dose a lil and stop thinking it would hapen and started telling my self it was all in my head and believe me it got much better its a great compound!

I have some tren waiting for my next cycle, this will be the first time i have taken it so i hope it's not too bad on the aggression side since iam a supervisor at work, maybe the productivity will go up or maybe i will get demoted from that position, i will wait and see!!!

How much test were you using with the tren? A friend of mine (who is also a memeber of this board) was using more test than tren and was extremely angry and anti-social. He lowered the test to 250mg a week and felt fine then. So now there are about eight of us who will use 250mg or less of test a week with any dose of tren(from 400mg a week to 1000mg a week)and none of us have had any problems sence doing it this way.

I'm about to start my tren 200. Can't wait to turn into a sociopath. I warned my wife. However, I will start low so I can assess my tolerance. :star-:ars

I told my wife i will go buy a blowup doll when i start the tren, they don't talk back right, my said "Your not right" i said i know!!!! HA,HA,HA

some ppl get very bad temper from using it. You might wanna go with mast/test/wini

Love Tren but damn it can make me mean as hell. I usually take it with masteron and that seemed to calm down the sides a bit for me. Tren E also seems to have less sides too.

be carefull with this compound you can lose alot in 10 or 12 weeks and pay for years.

be carefull with this compound you can lose alot in 10 or 12 weeks and pay for years.

Define "lose a lot" and "pay for years". I personally am only talking 2-400mg/week tren e.

Define "lose a lot" and "pay for years". I personally am only talking 2-400mg/week tren e.
some cant keep there emotions or temper in check. you pay for years if you get divorced as do your children. or a nice fight can cost you a pretty penny. and some have no problem. thats all.

Thanks for clarifying.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar