over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A Mast P Winni and New blood work.....WOW

fryzway

Banned
I just came off of a 6wk run of 100mg/day Tren Ace, 50mg/day Mast Prop 200mg/wk Trt (Constant) and ran 100mg/day Oral Winni these last 2 weeks. This shit wreaked Havoc on my Lipids like nothing I've ever seen. Here it is:
HDL.....8....!!!!! >40
LDL......166......>100
Cholesterol...203....>200
Triglycerides....143....>150

Been using Sythentine liver protector for 10 days and these are my liver values.
GOT....54.....17-59
GPT......79....21-72
Not bad @ all. That shit is the real deal. My MCV and MCH is low and I was told this could be from dehydration before the test or not supplementing with Iron. My RBC, HGB and HCT were all NORMAL. RDW was HIGH also. BUN/CREATININE Ratio is normal as well. Point is watch those lipids close, especially on Winni. I don't believe I'll ever touch it again after seeing this. Have no idea how much effect Tren Ace had. All in all not too bad but damn, this is why labs are important. I just picked up FLUSH Niacin more Fish Oil and I'm ordering GW50516 and running them together to try and correct my lipids ASAP. I should note I did at least 30 min of cardio more around 40-45 min 6 days a week while on. Yes it sucked bc of the Tren but I did it so I wonder how much worse it would have been ???

Tren and winny both wreak havoc on cholesterol. Nothing new there. No amount of cardio is going to bring your cholesterol levels back to normal range while on tren and winny. Your liver values are not bad at all though.

Last edited:
The winni, most likely crashed your HDL 8 is REALLY FUKIN bad dude. Mine was 18 once and the doc bugged on me. Anavar will do the same thing, I love it but I only use it a few months a year.

I just got bloods drawn today...... I'd be happy with your numbers.... I'm doing less than you did but feel my panel will be worse.....not too shabby brother!

I just came off of a 6wk run of 100mg/day Tren Ace, 50mg/day Mast Prop 200mg/wk Trt (Constant) and ran 100mg/day Oral Winni these last 2 weeks. This shit wreaked Havoc on my Lipids like nothing I've ever seen. Here it is:
HDL.....8....!!!!! >40
LDL......166......>100
Cholesterol...203....>200
Triglycerides....143....>150

Been using Sythentine liver protector for 10 days and these are my liver values.
GOT....54.....17-59
GPT......79....21-72
Not bad @ all. That shit is the real deal. My MCV and MCH is low and I was told this could be from dehydration before the test or not supplementing with Iron. My RBC, HGB and HCT were all NORMAL. RDW was HIGH also. BUN/CREATININE Ratio is normal as well. Point is watch those lipids close, especially on Winni. I don't believe I'll ever touch it again after seeing this. Have no idea how much effect Tren Ace had. All in all not too bad but damn, this is why labs are important. I just picked up FLUSH Niacin more Fish Oil and I'm ordering GW50516 and running them together to try and correct my lipids ASAP. I should note I did at least 30 min of cardio more around 40-45 min 6 days a week while on. Yes it sucked bc of the Tren but I did it so I wonder how much worse it would have been ???

If in fact your MCV/MCH are low (below lab ranges) and your RDW is above range. This is Iron Anemia, it's not that you wasn't taking supplemental Iron or dehydrated. It's due to lack of Ferritin stored in your liver, spleen and skeletal muscle. You state that your HH,BUN/Creatinine levels (Ratio) is good. These will move before,in an elevated fashion giving a description of dehydration on lab values before the indices of RBC >RDW/MCH and MVC. In a clinical setting this is how your physician would determine either Anemia(s) or B-12 or Folate deficiencies. Then appropriate specific labs would be pulled.

I'm assuming you've had some (couple+) phlebotomies over the last year or so? Extensive cardio will also lower one's Iron levels.

I personally would pull an full Iron panel on my next set of labs.

Last edited:
Hey Stewie thanks a lot for that info man. Really appreciate it. Unfortunately my psychologist ordered these labs for an overall view of health and to check my Depakote levels bc I take that for my Bi-Polar. I am afraid to take B-12 or Iron bc I do not want to raise my Hgb or Hct to dangerous levels. Yes I have done regular Phlebotomy's every 8 weeks thru Red Cross for around a year now. As I stated I really turned up my cardio in Dec and have since lost roughly 35lbs. Cardio is twice a day now or one long session am and weights in pm. Last time I had Ferritin levels checked, I believe was around a year ago and they were normal. Should I try supplemental Folate and if so, what dose ?

Last edited:
Hey Stewie thanks a lot for that info man. Really appreciate it. Unfortunately my psychologist ordered these labs for an overall view of health and to check my Depakote levels bc I take that for my Bi-Polar. I am afraid to take B-12 or Iron bc I do not want to raise my Hgb or Hct to dangerous levels. Yes I have done regular Phlebotomy's every 8 weeks thru Red Cross for around a year now. As I stated I really turned up my cardio in Dec and have since lost roughly 35lbs. Cardio is twice a day now or one long session am and weights in pm. Last time I had Ferritin levels checked, I believe was around a year ago and they were normal. Should I try supplemental Folate and if so, what dose ?

No, your not deficient in B-12 or Folate according to the indices of your RBC's. You need to ask yourself if your health is more important to be anemic or continue to run cycles that will keep your HH at possible high levels, although they were fine on this set of labs. But that's reflective of you doing phlebotomies.

Ferritin a year ago may of been fine, every 8 weeks of doing phlebotomies. You lost a lot of Ferritin.

Long term anemia has very horrible effects on several aspects of hormonal function as well as cardiovascular health(unless you had a MI and your hematologist wants to keep your Iron levels low) and cognitive function becomes impaired with anemia.

If I was you, I would take a 6-12 month break from any heavy AAS usage ,use the minimal dose of Testosterone 50-80 mg per week. Yes that low. And work diligently on raising my Iron/ Ferritin levels.

This is assuming your Anemic... I really believe you are with doing phlebotomies every 8 weeks. You lose around 250 mg of iron with each dumping. Considering everything is under normal circumstances,most hold 3-5 grams of Iron in our bodies. It doesn't take long to become anemic doing routine phlebotomies, if other factors are involved such as dietary habits and increased cardiovascular exercise. In which can speed anemia up or help restore Iron levels.

There's more to life than what you look like on the outside, treat the interior good... the exterior will look just as good.

Last edited:
How do you suggest I raise my Iron/Ferritin levels is what I'm asking ? And no AAS is a good idea. I planned on a 4 wk cruise and then running NPP/Mast. However I will not if it will be impossible to regulate my body. This will be my last set of labs for at least 4 weeks so I'm willing to try what you suggest and see what the outcome is. Also, since my Hgb, rbc and Hct were normal I will bot be doing my phlebototomy this time which was due Mon. I will wait until after the next set of labs to see if it's even necessary.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311