over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ace and Heartburn

Big Bad Daddy

Newbies
Does anyone get this or know how to combat it? I've been in the game awhile, but every time I go back and try to run Tren A or Tren E I get horrible heartburn and its only at night.

I hate to rely on anti acid meds, and they don't fully work. Tried different remedies but nothing. This is the only AS that bothers me. I don't retain water or and other usual sides from anything. As soon as I stop the tren the heartburn goes away.

Get blood work done and nothing is elevated out of the norm. Any help would be appreciated.

I get it mostly from tren e the only thing that has helped me is Zantac

How much are you running? are you running a hefty dose of test with it?

Ive had this problem before and found it to be dose dependant.

Once I lowered my doses the heartburn pretty much went away.

I don't know why some idiots get a lot of sides from Tren. I am on Tren A and experience no sides whatsoever and been on it for 4 weeks. Lower ya tren!!

I don't know why some idiots get a lot of sides from Tren. I am on Tren A and experience no sides whatsoever and been on it for 4 weeks. Lower ya tren!!

Maybe you have underdosed stuff ;)

I have the same issue but it started after my 30s. Antiacids don't work too well either. I don't think it's dosage dependent either.

This question and answer has been posted a few times.

Prilosec seems to work best for most. You can get the WalMart brand cheap just make sure you get the time release caps. While you're at WalMart get a big bottle of Tums and keep them just in case you get a heartburn flair-up.

BTW it take several days for Prilosec to work. It doesn't work instantly.

Always from Tren. Helps me keep my diet clean and I keep a bottle of Tums handy.

I always start out with heart-burn but i just take zantac and it helps.
Few weeks later i don't get it,go figure???

Tren used to make my pre-existing digestion issues even worse. Likely via it's strong androgenic and mild progestenic activity.

Hormonal fluctuations can affect gut motility and acid secretion as well as mineral balance (which can affect acid/base production during digestion and gut motility...)...BUT, when I got really sick (GI issues) and took the time to clean out and rebuild my GI system, I haven't gotten any tren or hormone-related heartburn symptoms.

Most peopel have pretty toxic guts, especially those who have eaten high carb diets for a while and especially those who use or have used acid suppressing meds. Bacterial overgrowth is highly likely.

I recommend about 800mg Magnesium per day. Most people are deficient, especially those taking calcium supplements (bad idea btw) and/or chewing calcium based ant-acids often. Take the mag in the evening (I like Natural Calm) and it will help keep your GI tract more motile, as well as calm you down a bit (this always helps on tren).

A diet more along the lines of John Meadows suggestions would, in my experience, help avoid a lot of GI issues associated with high food intake and high carb intake.

All the time. I have a Prilosec prescription which is a savior ($5 copay for 200 pills sure beats buying OTC). Besides that, watch your DIET!! Junk food, carbs, acidic food, milk, etc. It is amazing what a clean diet does for heartburn.

All the time. I have a Prilosec prescription which is a savior ($5 copay for 200 pills sure beats buying OTC). Besides that, watch your DIET!! Junk food, carbs, acidic food, milk, etc. It is amazing what a clean diet does for heartburn.

It's a savior in the short term man. Try and find out what's causing your "heartburn." You're supposed to have an acidic stomach!

Nothing says heartburn like pizza and pasta with sauce and meatballs! :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner