over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ace Question

ROCKEDUP

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been on ace 50mg EOD for 2 weeks (8 pins). I don't feel anything. This is a newb question but I have no experience with this drug other than my extensive research of other people experiences. From what I gather, it is strong enough to feel by now, even at this low of a dose. What do you guys think? Reviews of this sponsor/product have been positive overall, which is why I'm even more confused :(

What else are ya running with it bro? Any test at all?

if your feeling nothing at all, no strength or side effects.. just up the dose.

Try 75mg EOD or even 100 EOD.

What else are ya running with it bro? Any test at all?

if your feeling nothing at all, no strength or side effects.. just up the dose.

Try 75mg EOD or even 100 EOD.

Hey bro -- Just 200mg cyp per week. So you think the issue is the dose being too low? I was trying to give it time but I may take your advice and bump it soon.

I always look at tren as an ED dosing drug. So right now your doing 25mg a day. I read from most people to start at 50mg ED, and work up from there. So yah bro start dosing 100mg EOD. A lot of people like to run their Tren higher than Test, as they fight for the same receptors.

You should notice insane strength gains for sure. Maybe your immune to trens side effets, but I'd say the majority of people at least get night sweats and/or some insomnia.

I started at 50mg ED and worked up to 75mg. I knew I could handle 100mg, but I wanted my first tren run to be my base.

Pin 150mg and if you're not feeling like an animal in 8-10 hours then that's not tren. :)

I almost forgot. Are you taking caber? or prami? for the prolactin induced gyno?

I would take test prop @ 200mg if gonna run low test and then take the tren ace at 100mg eod so 300mg a week screw the ed pinning I have always taken eod with great results I like to take tren mast and test ace blend 100 mg each eod def get great results with that combo there is a couple different sponsors that carry it also so :D

I always look at tren as an ED dosing drug. So right now your doing 25mg a day. I read from most people to start at 50mg ED, and work up from there. So yah bro start dosing 100mg EOD. A lot of people like to run their Tren higher than Test, as they fight for the same receptors.

You should notice insane strength gains for sure. Maybe your immune to trens side effets, but I'd say the majority of people at least get night sweats and/or some insomnia.

I started at 50mg ED and worked up to 75mg. I knew I could handle 100mg, but I wanted my first tren run to be my base.

I almost forgot. Are you taking caber? or prami? for the prolactin induced gyno?

I was under the impression that 50 EOD was a good place to start to assess tolerance but maybe you are right. I have caber but was planning on taking it as needed.

I would take test prop @ 200mg if gonna run low test and then take the tren ace at 100mg eod so 300mg a week screw the ed pinning I have always taken eod with great results I like to take tren mast and test ace blend 100 mg each eod def get great results with that combo there is a couple different sponsors that carry it also so :D

Thanks for the input bro

I would love to tell you to take caber as needed, cause usually its pretty expensive lol. But let me tell you about a little experiment I did on myself;

I already had a test/deca/dbol cycle under my belt and ran caber from day 1 of that cycle, so I knew my caber was legit. So during my Prop/Tren run, I decided to take no caber at all, and see what it did to my Prolactin.

qMAr1.jpg

My pre cycle blood work had my Prolactin at 5.2. So it doubled in 4 weeks time. I know its just barely out of normal range, but it still raised it, and I had no side effects.

I started my caber protcol at .5mg 1 time/week and retested. As you can see, it plummeted lol. A lot of people will tell you to take caber .5mg 2x a week. But after 2 cycles of bloodwork, I've learned that .25mg 2x a week should be plenty to keep my prolactin in check.

What I'm trying to tell ya is, I think its better to keep stuff like this in check, instead of tryin to play catch up if it gets out of control... just like estrogen induced gyno, I mean you need surgery to get that shit out.

Get some blood work from privatemdlabs and just see where your at half way through your cycle. It only takes 1 time, and you can see how tren effects your prolactin. A lot of people will say to use as less drugs as possible, and I do agree to that... just find out how much (if any) that YOU need. Everyone reacts differently to these compounds.

EDIT: dont mind the E2, lol, It was my 2nd batch of adex that was obviously bunk. Looks like im spending extra $ on pharm grade now.

Just bc your not experiencing side effects doesn't mean it's not working. Stay at it for another week and let us know any increases in strength. As you know, everyone reacts different to tren.

Go sit in rush hour traffic, if you follow someone back to thier house and want to beat there ass -ITS WORKIN.

I would love to tell you to take caber as needed, cause usually its pretty expensive lol. But let me tell you about a little experiment I did on myself;

I already had a test/deca/dbol cycle under my belt and ran caber from day 1 of that cycle, so I knew my caber was legit. So during my Prop/Tren run, I decided to take no caber at all, and see what it did to my Prolactin.

qMAr1.jpg

My pre cycle blood work had my Prolactin at 5.2. So it doubled in 4 weeks time. I know its just barely out of normal range, but it still raised it, and I had no side effects.

I started my caber protcol at .5mg 1 time/week and retested. As you can see, it plummeted lol. A lot of people will tell you to take caber .5mg 2x a week. But after 2 cycles of bloodwork, I've learned that .25mg 2x a week should be plenty to keep my prolactin in check.

What I'm trying to tell ya is, I think its better to keep stuff like this in check, instead of tryin to play catch up if it gets out of control... just like estrogen induced gyno, I mean you need surgery to get that shit out.

Get some blood work from privatemdlabs and just see where your at half way through your cycle. It only takes 1 time, and you can see how tren effects your prolactin. A lot of people will say to use as less drugs as possible, and I do agree to that... just find out how much (if any) that YOU need. Everyone reacts differently to these compounds.

EDIT: dont mind the E2, lol, It was my 2nd batch of adex that was obviously bunk. Looks like im spending extra $ on pharm grade now.

I have had similar results with trying to keep prolactin in control
this is on .25 caber e3d and .25 prami e/d
PROLACTIN 0.1 4.0 - 15.2 ng/mL I now dropped the prami to eod and the caber 1 time a week
BTW how did you keep yr ast alt in that good a shape????

qMAr1.jpg

Thanks for posting your bloodwork. Get that HDL up soon bro!!

Actually Aromasin/exemastane is far more effective reducing E2 (estradiol) than Adex. Aromasin at pharm dose reduces E2 by 85-95% and Adex only 50%!

qMAr1.jpg

Thanks bro. So the bloodwork 4 weeks in was on prop/tren, correct? what dosage was the tren?

Just bc your not experiencing side effects doesn't mean it's not working. Stay at it for another week and let us know any increases in strength. As you know, everyone reacts different to tren.

That is true. I was just looking for SOMETHING to let me know it was working, good or bad. I'd be happy to know that I get very minimal sides from tren! I probably havent given it enough time but I will keep you posted.

Go sit in rush hour traffic, if you follow someone back to thier house and want to beat there ass -ITS WORKIN.

LOL. I have been unpleasant anyway so it's tough to discern if drugs are changing anything.

I haven't seen much bloodwork, is 282 really high for LDL?

I ran tren at 50mg ED for 2 weeks, then 60-70mg ED for 3 weeks the first time I ran it (ran out). It KILLED my cardio, but my strength shot up. Every time I thought I couldn't do more, added more weight. Took around 3 weeks to get cardio back.

Overall, will run again at 70mg ED

I have had similar results with trying to keep prolactin in control
this is on .25 caber e3d and .25 prami e/d
PROLACTIN 0.1 4.0 - 15.2 ng/mL I now dropped the prami to eod and the caber 1 time a week
BTW how did you keep yr ast alt in that good a shape????

Well I started with 2 fish oils caps, 2 Milk Thistles, 2 Liv.52's. All of those, 4 times daily. Then after I got my 4 week blood work back, I just doubled those dosages. Sometimes I just took however many fell into my hand lol. So I learned I need quite a bit of liver support to keep my ast alt in check. I also didn't lift weights for 4 days prior to the test, just cardio.

Thanks for posting your bloodwork. Get that HDL up soon bro!!

Actually Aromasin/exemastane is far more effective reducing E2 (estradiol) than Adex. Aromasin at pharm dose reduces E2 by 85-95% and Adex only 50%!

Yah know I've been seriously looking into this. I'm on another board, and I'm hearing a lot of bad adex is going around. I'm definitely going to try Aromasin on cycle for my next run. I'm thinking of starting at 12.5mg EOD, what do you think?

Thanks bro. So the bloodwork 4 weeks in was on prop/tren, correct? what dosage was the tren?

Yes. I started at 75mg Prop, 50mg Tren. Then 2 weeks in I switched to 50mg Prop, 75mg Tren. I kept that dosage throughout the entire cycle.

I ran tren at 50mg ED for 2 weeks, then 60-70mg ED for 3 weeks the first time I ran it (ran out). It KILLED my cardio, but my strength shot up. Every time I thought I couldn't do more, added more weight. Took around 3 weeks to get cardio back.

Yah know I'm not sure what "terrible" LDL is, lol. I would think anything that's triple the normal range would be. And I was pretty close to that. I probably forgot to mention, I was also on 90mg Var ED during that time lol. I'm gonna start PCT in a few days, then get my blood work done about 4 weeks after that. If my LDL is back down, I'll be a happy guy. Oh hey Glad you found your sweet spot with Tren, thats whats its all about bro.

Been on ace 50mg EOD for 2 weeks (8 pins). I don't feel anything. This is a newb question but I have no experience with this drug other than my extensive research of other people experiences. From what I gather, it is strong enough to feel by now, even at this low of a dose. What do you guys think? Reviews of this sponsor/product have been positive overall, which is why I'm even more confused :(

my last run with tren a the sides kicked in within days but my test was probably close to a gram a week at the time and alot of guys say if you drop the test real low the sides go away so maybe that is why you don't feel the sides. Took me awhile but I got my test down to TRT right now 150 mg/wk, getting ready to start a run with tren a again to see if the sides are less with my test so low. Anyway it's probably a good thing if you haven't got the insomnia yet, I had to cut my run short after only six weeks because I was getting only 2 hours of sleep a night. Good luck!

IT is def high but what was your HDL?

Im surrently on 300mg prop a week and ive just upped the tren a from 300 to 450 and still sleeping like a baby.

Body recomp is unreal

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity