over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Cough

MrPump

Registered
Does everyone get this? I mean, should you get it, if they Tren is up to par? The reason I ask is that I have used a few sources for TREN and never had this a side affect.

Maybe a newb question, but whatever... just wondering.

Does everyone get this? I mean, should you get it, if they Tren is up to par? The reason I ask is that I have used a few sources for TREN and never had this a side affect.

Maybe a newb question, but whatever... just wondering.

Not everyone gets it. And there are various myths why it even exists.
Ive been on TREN ACE 2 weeks now doing inject EOD and not a single cough.
I do inject TREN slowly because I have had TREN cough in the past and injecting SLOW seemed to fix it for me.

I don't even get it every shot with the same bottle. I seem to get it more with quad shots than glutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think we will ever know,but all you can do is what Alin said ,and pin slowly as you can.:lightbulb:

I dont get it often. But for some weird reason, if I inject it into the long head of the triceps it gets me practically every time

If I go super slow it seems to help, when I go fast I cough my ass off.

ive done probably 250+ injects of tren and only gotten it 3-4 times.
NOT NEARLY as bad as most people claim though.
sometimes my lungs constrict a bit and thats about it...

only had actual coughing 1 time, but the coughing was not really the problem, rather a rashy feeling in my throat and i started sweating like crazy... felt hungover the whole day.

Never had the cough on injection but get winded if I nick a vein. I do get a slight cough in general everyday activity though. Nothing major, Normally after I eat. As I say minor and it took me ages to even realise it was the tren.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Only happens if you hit blood vessel-when I've had it I'm always bleeding when pull the pin out
You can feel it coming on as soon as you push the plunger, you know you're going to start-tickling irritation in your lungs happens immediately

Pinning slowly hasn't made a difference to me, but you don't want to start coughing with pin still in you-have had to rush the shot a couple of times cos I can feel the cough coming on

Not so bad though-normally cough you can't clear almost convulsive for about 30 seconds to minute and then its over

Not everyone gets it. And there are various myths why it even exists.
Ive been on TREN ACE 2 weeks now doing inject EOD and not a single cough.
I do inject TREN slowly because I have had TREN cough in the past and injecting SLOW seemed to fix it for me.

Pretty much what He said some people get it some don't. I love done 2cc Ed for a couple weeks out of a show and no cough. My brother will get cough from test prop lol

Never gotten the cough. As with Jizzmo I have gotten the raspy feeling/slight pain in my throat and the chest tightens up and start sweating. I'm not running a very high dosage though.

Never gotten the cough. As with Jizzmo I have gotten the raspy feeling/slight pain in my throat and the chest tightens up and start sweating. I'm not running a very high dosage though.

Curious what dose do you get that at and what dose do you not??

I aspirate every time I pin and so far never had an issue with cough, if that has anything to do with it.

Curious what dose do you get that at and what dose do you not??

When I first started I was running 1ml and the next day would feel like complete shit. Now I only run .5ml and it doesn't seem to be as bad. Sometimes still feel a little shitty the next day but not as extreme as with the higher dose.

Maybe I'm just not meant for Tren :(

I remember when it first happened to me I thought I was going to die. I was on all fours hacking up a lung I puked I was so freaked out I didnt want to do another shot. I get it in my quads not my glutes.

Only happens if you hit blood vessel-when I've had it I'm always bleeding when pull the pin out
You can feel it coming on as soon as you push the plunger, you know you're going to start-tickling irritation in your lungs happens immediately

Pinning slowly hasn't made a difference to me, but you don't want to start coughing with pin still in you-have had to rush the shot a couple of times cos I can feel the cough coming on

Not so bad though-normally cough you can't clear almost convulsive for about 30 seconds to minute and then its over

Not true. If this was accurate then why does it seem to only happen with Tren A? Yes, it's true that severe coughing will occur if you get any oil in your venous system, but they call it "Tren cough" for a reason.

I don't personally aspirate, I used to but not anymore.

Why would you not aspirate? Pretty stupid if you ask me. It literally takes two seconds and it WILL save your life. Coughing is the least of your worries if you get oil flowing through your heart and lungs. Embolisms secondary to oil are very real. I can think of zero reasons why you shouldn't aspirate. Your life though.

Tren Ace

I used it for years and would only get it every once in a while. Then a couple of years ago it got to the point it was every time I used it. I use a 22ga point and do my injections very slow about 30sec to prevent cell damage which is one cause of scar tissue.
I just stopped using it, It got so bad it would take my breath away.
It's a shame because the results I got were awesome.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear