over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Cough

Actually got hit with the cough the other day after an injection of suspension.

Some labs tren I have gotten it with and others never got it so I am not sure exactly why.

Only one time was it real bad, I literally felt like I was going to pass out so I laid face down in my bed and tried to control my breathing and ended up falling asleep and taking a nap lol.

Why would you not aspirate? Pretty stupid if you ask me. It literally takes two seconds and it WILL save your life. Coughing is the least of your worries if you get oil flowing through your heart and lungs. Embolisms secondary to oil are very real. I can think of zero reasons why you shouldn't aspirate. Your life though.
posted by jrock i believe

No longer recommended by the medical community
Evidence-based Injection Practice: To Aspirate or Not: (http://www.nnpnetwork.org/Uploads/EBP aspiration poster 9 25 12 for iowa .pdf)

Although the authors were most interested in aspiration’s effects on injection-related pain, other injection technique evidence-based
information was also gathered. Literature review conclusions were:
• A rapid IM injection technique without aspiration results in less
pain.
• Aspiration does not confirm correct needle placement.
• As a result, aspiration is not a recommended procedure for IM
injections in any age group

http://www.nnpnetwork.org/Uploads/EBP aspiration poster 9 25 12 for iowa .pdf

Last edited:
Why would you not aspirate? Pretty stupid if you ask me. It literally takes two seconds and it WILL save your life. Coughing is the least of your worries if you get oil flowing through your heart and lungs. Embolisms secondary to oil are very real. I can think of zero reasons why you shouldn't aspirate. Your life though.

because its completely useless.

it will save your life? lol if you inject 20ml at once maybe.

no problem AT ALL if you inject even 3ml of oil straight into a vein.

not even doctors do it anymore nowadays

because its completely useless.

it will save your life? lol if you inject 20ml at once maybe.

no problem AT ALL if you inject even 3ml of oil straight into a vein.

not even doctors do it anymore nowadays

Ok, keep thinking that if you want. I don't care wtf you think doctors do or don't do. I work around doctors every single day and they ALL aspirate. It's plan fucking dumb not to. I guess I'm a old fashion paramedic bc I still aspirate lol right.....

posted by jrock i believe

No longer recommended by the medical community
Evidence-based Injection Practice: To Aspirate or Not: (http://www.nnpnetwork.org/Uploads/EBP aspiration poster 9 25 12 for iowa .pdf)

Although the authors were most interested in aspiration’s effects on injection-related pain, other injection technique evidence-based
information was also gathered. Literature review conclusions were:
• A rapid IM injection technique without aspiration results in less
pain.
• Aspiration does not confirm correct needle placement.
• As a result, aspiration is not a recommended procedure for IM
injections in any age group

http://www.nnpnetwork.org/Uploads/EBP aspiration poster 9 25 12 for iowa .pdf

Rapid IM injection with out aspiration results in less pain haha really? Yeah, aspiration causes so much pain. :rolleyes: That alone makes this study invalid. Also, how can a surge of blood in the syringe NOT indicate being inside of a vessel? Some of you guys lose all common sense just by reading something on the internet.

never had it. I always check before I shoot and make sure I dont hit a vein. I heard rumors that you get it if you inject directly into a vein. But, again, it was just some broscience shit.

Also when I used to make it myself from the fina pellets it wAs way worse. Those kits always had too much BA in them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, keep thinking that if you want. I don't care wtf you think doctors do or don't do. I work around doctors every single day and they ALL aspirate. It's plan fucking dumb not to. I guess I'm a old fashion paramedic bc I still aspirate lol right.....
I can't hold the syringe steady enough to inject where I aspirate, thats the min reason I quit.

Not true. If this was accurate then why does it seem to only happen with Tren A? Yes, it's true that severe coughing will occur if you get any oil in your venous system, but they call it "Tren cough" for a reason.

Was saying in my experience I have only used tren a-common factor every time I've had the cough, I was bleeding after the pin so had hit a blood vessel

my post was not meant to be offensive.
my point was aspirating prevents you from doing something that isnt harmful anyway.

my post was not meant to be offensive.
my point was aspirating prevents you from doing something that isnt harmful anyway.

Thanks for clearing that up. Your tone seemed a bit dick headish, so I apologize for responding the way that I did. Just different beliefs, I guess. I would say that anything as thick as oil in your veins is pretty harmful. Especially considering the reaction that it causes you to have when it passes through your lungs. Just something that I would advise against.

Also, there are some drugs given IM such as epinephrine that could literally kill you if you give to someone IV while they have a pulse. Epi given IV in cardiac arrest is fine, but given IV while alive could literally overload the sympathetic nervous system and kill you. I would say aspiration is pretty important in these cases.

Thanks for clearing that up. Your tone seemed a bit dick headish, so I apologize for responding the way that I did. Just different beliefs, I guess. I would say that anything as thick as oil in your veins is pretty harmful. Especially considering the reaction that it causes you to have when it passes through your lungs. Just something that I would advise against.

Also, there are some drugs given IM such as epinephrine that could literally kill you if you give to someone IV while they have a pulse. Epi given IV in cardiac arrest is fine, but given IV while alive could literally overload the sympathetic nervous system and kill you. I would say aspiration is pretty important in these cases.

You've never had a patient on an Epi gtt?? You must not work in a highly acute setting....I totally get your point though just playing devils advocate because Epi is in fact often given IV as a vasopressor and is also give IV for severe anaphylactic shock non responsive to IM Epi....work in Cardiac Surgery ICU at a level 1 trauma center and you will see just about everything [emoji6]

You've never had a patient on an Epi gtt?? You must not work in a highly acute setting....I totally get your point though just playing devils advocate because Epi is in fact often given IV as a vasopressor and is also give IV for severe anaphylactic shock non responsive to IM Epi....work in Cardiac Surgery ICU at a level 1 trauma center and you will see just about everything [emoji6]

Didn't realize I was going to have to go in such detail, but I will.... Yes, I know that epi is given as a vasopressor drip, but did you not just answer your own question? ITS A DRIP, not a bolus like you would be getting in an accidental IV administration. Also, when giving Epi to an anaphylactic shock patient you're giving them Epi 1:10,000 IV or an Epi drip, where as when you're giving it IM you're giving Epi 1:1,000. So yeah, big difference.... In simple anaphylaxis you give Epi 1:1,000 SQ/IM, but in anaphylactic shock you always swap over to a higher concentration like a drip or 1:10,000 so you don't give your patient an MI and kill them. There's a reason you switch. If a person accidentally gets Epi 1:1,000 IV, they're getting .3-.5mg of high concentration Epi rapidly where as in a drip (like you tried to point out) they're getting 4mcg/min of slowly infused, highly concentrated Epi. THAT is the big difference. Figured you would know this since you're trying to call me out like I'm wrong or don't know what I'm talking about. :lightbulb:

I'm a flight medic, so yeah I kinda work in an acute setting. ;) I use to work on helicopters and start Epi drips, vasopressin drips, Levophed drips, dopamine drips, and dobutamine drips pretty often so I know a little about the drugs and their actions. Now I work on fixed winged aircrafts which means that I do long term critical care transports, so I am maintaining these drips. We are a mobile ICU and transport cardiac patients daily. I also use to work in the ER at one of the Lvl 1 trauma centers here in Atlanta so again, I have seen my fair share of critically ill patients. I've been a paramedic for almost 12 years so I'm not some volunteer fire fighter that never sees any action lol.

When I made my post I didn't realize I needed to be so detailed. I thought other medical care providers would get what I was trying to say with oh me actually having to say it.

Didn't realize I was going to have to go in such detail, but I will.... Yes, I know that epi is given as a vasopressor drip, but did you not just answer your own question? ITS A DRIP, not a bolus like you would be getting in an accidental IV administration. Also, when giving Epi to an anaphylactic shock patient you're giving them Epi 1:10,000 IV or an Epi drip, where as when you're giving it IM you're giving Epi 1:1,000. So yeah, big difference.... In simple anaphylaxis you give Epi 1:1,000 SQ/IM, but in anaphylactic shock you always swap over to a higher concentration like a drip or 1:10,000 so you don't give your patient an MI and kill them. There's a reason you switch. If a person accidentally gets Epi 1:1,000 IV, they're getting .3-.5mg of high concentration Epi rapidly where as in a drip (like you tried to point out) they're getting 4mcg/min of slowly infused, highly concentrated Epi. THAT is the big difference. Figured you would know this since you're trying to call me out like I'm wrong or don't know what I'm talking about. :lightbulb:

I'm a flight medic, so yeah I kinda work in an acute setting. ;) I use to work on helicopters and start Epi drips, vasopressin drips, Levophed drips, dopamine drips, and dobutamine drips pretty often so I know a little about the drugs and their actions. Now I work on fixed winged aircrafts which means that I do long term critical care transports, so I am maintaining these drips. We are a mobile ICU and transport cardiac patients daily. I also use to work in the ER at one of the Lvl 1 trauma centers here in Atlanta so again, I have seen my fair share of critically ill patients. I've been a paramedic for almost 12 years so I'm not some volunteer fire fighter that never sees any action lol.

When I made my post I didn't realize I needed to be so detailed. I thought other medical care providers would get what I was trying to say with oh me actually having to say it.

Like I said, playing devils advocate....glad I could get you going this early haha

Like I said, playing devils advocate....glad I could get you going this early haha

You didn't get me going. I actually meant to add that I wasn't trying to measure dicks by throwing my resume up there. I just wanted to let you know that I'm around it pretty often.... I think you were just testing me to make sure I knew wtf I was talking about lol.

You didn't get me going. I actually meant to add that I wasn't trying to measure dicks by throwing my resume up there. I just wanted to let you know that I'm around it pretty often.... I think you were just testing me to make sure I knew wtf I was talking about lol.

Lol nah I've seen enough of your posts throughout the years, I was just being a sarcastic ass because you would be one of the few to know what I was inferring

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws