over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren doesn't work?

PMULS

Newbies
I've been running tren ace since the middle of June (first time blasting with tren, wanted to give it a try) and have tried varying doses and varying sources (five), starting at about 400mg/wk and ramping up to 700mg/wk for most of this blast. I also tried a week at 1050mg (last week) and have upped it to 200mg ED two days ago. I have seen only minor physical changes (delt veins, slightly more vascular but I'm unsure if that can be attributed to the masteron) and have experienced only minor side effects (mainly heartburn and very violent dreams). Is it possible that tren just doesn't have anywhere near the same effect on my body as it does with others (has anyone heard of this before?) or could there be something preventing it from "kicking in"?

As far as training, I do heavy volume for 2 to 2.5 hours every day with 8-12 sets of 10-12 reps for most muscles (some in the higher rep range) and can squeeze in about 7-8 different lifts in that time span.

For my diet, I've tried cutting with high protein/low carbs/low calories, enough protein/high carbs/low calories, and even tried out high protein/high carbs/high calories. Everything is clean, no junk. Low calories = 500-1000 below maintenance.

It's honestly felt no different than cutting while cruising - very disappointing blast. I also have blood work done showing elevated e2 for numerous sources so the tren isn't bunk. I'd just like the input of others here. Thanks

Try eating 1000 calories ABOVE maintenance and train 1-1.5 hours 5 days a week instead of 2-2.5 hours everyday. THEN see what tren does for you.

Ive noticed the tren as of late to be "different" than it was before. Almost feels like a whole other compound or different ester. Ive tried different sources also. Im holding out for one last source. Had mine up to 800/wk too.

This may sound strange, but have some bloodwork done by privatemdlabs.com and pick the female hormone panel (select male for gender), and if your estrogen comes back really high it would mean your tren is real (unless you are running a good amount of test without AI). For some reason their testing method picks tren up as estrogen.

Geez... at 350mg a week I could barely handle Imporiums Tren Ace..... I'd have to assume your Tren either isn't Tren or is severely underdosed...... if I ran Imporiums Tren at over a G I wouldn't sleep a minute..... by far the strongest Tren I've EVER ran....

Hopefully you have Tren ,could be underdosed.

My guy complain its to strong.

This may sound strange, but have some bloodwork done by privatemdlabs.com and pick the female hormone panel (select male for gender), and if your estrogen comes back really high it would mean your tren is real (unless you are running a good amount of test without AI). For some reason their testing method picks tren up as estrogen.

As I said above: I also have blood work done showing elevated e2 for numerous sources so the tren isn't bunk.

I did both ECLIA and LC/MS estradiol tests. The three bloods I have all show elevated e2. My 4th should come back today or tomorrow and I'm sure that will come back elevated as well.

Geez... at 350mg a week I could barely handle Imporiums Tren Ace..... I'd have to assume your Tren either isn't Tren or is severely underdosed...... if I ran Imporiums Tren at over a G I wouldn't sleep a minute..... by far the strongest Tren I've EVER ran....

Five different sources, all with underdosed tren? That's pushing it IMO. It's def tren from the elevated e2 :/

Are you also taking 10mg Letro everyday? Very bloated face?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I said above: I also have blood work done showing elevated e2 for numerous sources so the tren isn't bunk.

I did both ECLIA and LC/MS estradiol tests. The three bloods I have all show elevated e2. My 4th should come back today or tomorrow and I'm sure that will come back elevated as well.

Five different sources, all with underdosed tren? That's pushing it IMO. It's def tren from the elevated e2 :/

I missed that brother, sorry

Are you also taking 10mg Letro everyday? Very bloated face?

Good lord, I said tren not trest :) Do you mean aromasin? My first bloods came in around 9 or so e2, two weeks later they came in around 10 (I had upped my test dose from 200 to 600 roughly a week before these bloods and was taking 12.5 mg asin per day), two weeks later they came in at 58 since I tried 700 test per week and lowering my dosage to 12.5/6.25/6.25, repeat. I lowered it back to 200ish since high test did nothing. I've been taking 6.25 ed now and should receive my bloods soon for the 4th source (drawn on Friday). Either way, my estro has been on the lower end of the normal range for most of the blast. On 6.25 EOD with 200ish test (towards the start of the blast) I got 34 one week and 37 the next week IIRC.

I smell a troll. Test and tren does nothing for this guy. I'd like to do a case report on u and present it to a medical journal that I have found a person immune to steroids. Haha

I smell a troll. Test and tren does nothing for this guy. I'd like to do a case report on u and present it to a medical journal that I have found a person immune to steroids. Haha

I am not trolling and will back up what I've stated soon. I'm looking to see if anyone has insight on this because I've posted my dissatisfaction only on a single website (same one the sources are on) and haven't found an answer. I thought it could possibly be thyroid related but I think that isn't the case. Basically, I'm grasping at straws trying to rule out that my body just doesn't respond to tren.

Edit: I should clarify that upping my testosterone from low (originally 1:2:1.5, 200 test, 400 tren, 300 mast) to high (1:1:1, 700 test, 700 tren, 700 mast) didn't produce differing results. Please note, I was cutting for the vast majority of this blast (tried a surplus a couple of times for a few days each to see if the negative side effects [insomnia, night sweats, excessive sweating, hotter feeling, shortness of breath, etc.] would appear but they did not). Had I have been bulking consistently, I'm sure there would have been a noticeable difference between low and high.

Last edited:
I am not trolling and will back up what I've stated soon. I'm looking to see if anyone has insight on this because I've posted my dissatisfaction only on a single website (same one the sources are on) and haven't found an answer. I thought it could possibly be thyroid related but I think that isn't the case. Basically, I'm grasping at straws trying to rule out that my body just doesn't respond to tren.

Edit: I should clarify that upping my testosterone from low (originally 1:2:1.5, 200 test, 400 tren, 300 mast) to high (1:1:1, 700 test, 700 tren, 700 mast) didn't produce differing results. Please note, I was cutting for the vast majority of this blast (tried a surplus a couple of times for a few days each to see if the negative side effects [insomnia, night sweats, excessive sweating, hotter feeling, shortness of breath, etc.] would appear but they did not). Had I have been bulking consistently, I'm sure there would have been a noticeable difference between low and high.

First you're are cutting, so what did you expect? I've run tren four or five times on a cut and I didn't get any of the sides. All I got was strong with a a bit of a recomp compared to running test alone. My physique looked more complete if that makes sense.
But I never got huge of tren nor did it slice me to ribbons. The only side I ever get is around week 7 my fuse gets shorter...that's it. No cough, no night sweats, nothing else.

Try eating 1000 calories ABOVE maintenance and train 1-1.5 hours 5 days a week instead of 2-2.5 hours everyday. THEN see what tren does for you.

I have to agree with this, tren is tren its not magic.

Tren is already known to flatten people out, training as often as OP and 1000 below maintenance, no surprise its not "kicked in"

Here is a my best guess: you are massively overtraining and over dieting. When you run tren while NOT cutting, it is VERY challenging to eat enough. Combine that with very high volume training and a neurotic personality (perhaps? just guessing, no insult intended) that is constantly tweaking things and looking for measurable results and you have a formula for abnormal results.

Tren doesn't turn you into a pro lmao. It's just better than most other compounds for building muscle.

June 18th - June 24th, Source 1 @ ~60 mg ED
June 25th - July 3rd, Source 2 @ ~60 mg ED
July 4th - July 9th, Source 2 @ 75 mg ED
July 10th - July 10th, Source 3 @ 75 mg ED
July 11th - July 22nd, Source 3 @ 100 mg ED
July 23rd - August 5th, Source 2 @ 100 mg ED
August 6th - August 19th, Source 4 @ 100 mg ED
August 20th - August 24th, Source 5 @ 100 mg ED
August 25th - September 1st, Source 5 @ 150 mg ED
September 2nd - September 4th, Source 6 @ 100 mg ED
September 5th - now, mix of tren from half used vials @ 200 mg ED

Leftovers for sources 1 through 5 in order:

ic1tQsWh.jpg

Blood work taken Jul 9th to see real e2 (34):

KMbMiqA.jpg

This was the same 6.25 mg EOD dose that I took on more test (300) with lower e2 (I think 26), however, it was from a different pharmaceutical company. I thought it was weak so I switched to my original and got bloods again.

Blood work taken Jul 15th to see real e2 (37):

kEt0qy8.png

Blood work taken Jul 23rd to assess source 3:

TPNsppu.jpg

Blood work taken Aug 6th to assess source 2:

GJQMvfa.png

As I stated above, 700 test and lowered my aromasin dosage which is why my e2 came in so high at 58 below.

Blood work taken Aug 20th to assess source 4, get total T4, and IGF-1 before HGH:

EavuCu3.png

I got blood work for source 5 on Sept 2nd but haven't received the results yet. I do have my thyroid results from that day (7 days being on TheGreytop HGH @ 2 iu ED) which show my total T4 lowered:

J735TE1.png

I got those for a baseline before starting T4 and T3.

Here is a my best guess: you are massively overtraining and over dieting. When you run tren while NOT cutting, it is VERY challenging to eat enough. Combine that with very high volume training and a neurotic personality (perhaps? just guessing, no insult intended) that is constantly tweaking things and looking for measurable results and you have a formula for abnormal results.

As a former fatty, it has never been a challenge whatsoever to eat. On top of a regular 3600 calorie diet of 3lbs grilled boneless skinless chicken breast (~1500 cal) and 3 cups of rice (~2100 calories), I can easily eat half to 3/4 of a jar of this per day with bananas: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Smucker-39-s-Natural-Creamy-Peanut-Butter-26-Oz/10308155

I'm not doing anything different than cutting while cruising and my results are the same despite running a lot of tren and mast. Given my training volume, would you recommend the same thing the other guy mentioned and running a surplus to try that out?

Tren doesn't turn you into a pro lmao. It's just better than most other compounds for building muscle.

I never expected that - just expected to get leaner and more vascular than on test alone.

First you're are cutting, so what did you expect? I've run tren four or five times on a cut and I didn't get any of the sides. All I got was strong with a a bit of a recomp compared to running test alone. My physique looked more complete if that makes sense.
But I never got huge of tren nor did it slice me to ribbons. The only side I ever get is around week 7 my fuse gets shorter...that's it. No cough, no night sweats, nothing else.

Better results (physique) than cutting solely on low test is what I was expecting.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws