over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren E200 - Need some advice

The thing about long esters is the fact that the levels build up in your body after a few weeks so that you really need to use less than you would short esters. I had the same experience with tren e. The drug compounds itself. I had myself feeling sick once from taking too much. Its powerful stuff.

Yeah, with tren E after the 3rd week its like "RELEASE THE FLOOD GATES":eek: and BAM!!! :(

Love Tren E.

Don't have the data in front of me, however, I believe pound for pound it is stronger then Tren A

Yeah, with tren E after the 3rd week its like "RELEASE THE FLOOD GATES":eek: and BAM!!! :(

Yeah, by then if youre not careful youll be wishin you had dosed lower. I felt like shit the first time I ran it. I had frontloaded with it like I used to do with tren A, big mistake!

Love Tren E.

Don't have the data in front of me, however, I believe pound for pound it is stronger then Tren A

Well, strictly by gram for gram tren A is stronger since the ester doesnt weigh as much. THe thing is though that the longer ester of enanthate stays in the system so much longer and starts to compound itself over the weeks. Eventually it will top out at a certain blood level that is going to be higher than if you were just taking acetate.

Love Tren E.

If I understand what you're saying, I disagree. Tren is tren. Tren ace has a short ester, and thus 100mg of tren ace is a little over 80mg tren. Tren E is a long ester, and thus 100mg of tren E is a little under 70mg. Therefore 100mg of tren ace will give you slightly more trenbolene hormone than 100mg of tren E.

Chipper

what?

incorrect

what data??? lol

you are confused with the ester time release effect and overload.

200mg of tren enanthate per week and someone feels it in 3 weeks

1mg of tren enanthate is only 70% tren
1mg of tren acetate is roughly 85% tren or so

if i take tren acetate it kicks in faster, way before 3 weeks, usually 1 week, so how is enanthate stronger if it works so slow?

200mg of tren enanthate by the end of 5th week lets say will not be 200mg,,,due to overload. so dont compare 200mg TrE with 200mg TreA cycles.

OP, take AI with tren next time...why not? SERM is not as effective, probably worse for gyno.

If I understand what you're saying, I disagree. Tren is tren. Tren ace has a short ester, and thus 100mg of tren ace is a little over 80mg tren. Tren E is a long ester, and thus 100mg of tren E is a little under 70mg. Therefore 100mg of tren ace will give you slightly more trenbolene hormone than 100mg of tren E.

yes!

Yeah, by then if youre not careful youll be wishin you had dosed lower. I felt like shit the first time I ran it. I had frontloaded with it like I used to do with tren A, big mistake!

Exactly what happened to me the 1st time I used it. I started out strong and in 3-4 weeks go hit with BAD gyno. Luckly it cleared up almost to nothing with prami and nolvadex. My 2nd time around I started at 200mg per week, things were ok for 2-3 weeks then got hit with gyno again around the 4th week. I hope it clears up like before. I hate this shit on my chest. Like I said before I have done Acetate a few times and NEVER had any problems. Just got tired of injecting EOD for weeks on end. At this point here Id do EOD at the drop of a hat if it meant no gyno.

Last edited:
I would go with Mast if you're having problems with gyno and sides.

Not going to quite give you the results tren would but a good alternative

or so im told :star-w:rs

I would go with Mast if you're having problems with gyno and sides.

Not going to quite give you the results tren would but a good alternative

or so im told :star-w:rs

Yeah, thats much more mild. There is also a long estered version of mast that is nice, an enanthate version.

Masteron prop and E sound very promising. Been doing a lot of research on them. Even though it is not as strong as Tren, but will get me close with out the sides, Im good with that!!!!!

yeah i did 200mg of tren e very strong stuff after 5 weeks i stopped. got really strong. but the sides on a tren e ester it takes some time to get out of you body. i wont recommend going over 400mg of this stuff 200mg for me was the sweet spot

Does anyone know of any problems when stacking EQ with tren? I remember reading somewhere that you shouldnt stack these two.

I'm currently taking Test, EQ and Tren e. Six weeks in, so far so good. Gained 10lbs of lean mass. I never heard that you shouldn't stack tren and eq. Would like to find out though!

I am currently running tren100mg. i use it every other day and my strength has increased. Also running test e, the only side effects i have are night sweats.

So far the gyno is almost gone. Just got little lumps smaller than dime size and you can't even see them. THANK GOD!!!! Ill never take Tren E again. Sticking to Test Prop, Winny, T-bol, EQ and Var.

I'm currently taking Test, EQ and Tren e. Six weeks in, so far so good. Gained 10lbs of lean mass. I never heard that you shouldn't stack tren and eq. Would like to find out though!

The weight gain is most likely an effect of the test, water retention. What mg of each compound per week?

If your diet is on point, you will have some great gains from this line up.

Mite be a little o/t but how does everyone feel about tri tren, I've been running 300mg a week, and aside from night sweats I love it!.

The problem with Tren and other progestins as it relates to gyno is nothing prevents progesterone from binding to the PR. There is no anti-p that has a similar mechanism of action as Nolva does on the ER.

All those dopamine agonists like bromo, caber, prami, etc. only reduce prolactin levels. The only drug that actually prevents progesterone from binding to the PR is the day after pill (abortion pill) but I wouldn't recommend that for a variety of fairly self-evident reasons.

The best way to control progesterone is actually with an AI (not an anti-e, which can aggravate progesterone related gyno). Lower levels of e = lower levels of p. Estrogen indirectly influences progesterone levels. The problem usually occurs when estrogen isn't being properly managed while running a progestin.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner