advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren + MENT, pushing my luck with PR agonists ?

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
Running a low dose recomp. Test E 300mg/wk + Tren E 200mg/wk.

I had some MENT (the prohormone) and AndroMass I wanted to use up so I've kick started the cycle with this. Running the MENT at 30-35mg Pre-workout bc of the ultra short half-life. AndroMass at 6 caps a day.

I'm only 1 day past my second Tren injection. Between that and the AndroMass and MENT, I'm starting to get very slight puffiness on my left nipple (my "problem" nipple) and a slight sensitivity in the glandular tissue beneath it. It is NOT full blown gyno yet but something is definitely tweaking it. Highly doubt I have that much E2 circulating yet. My guess is PR with a slight elevation of E2. I dont know since I'm so early into the actual injections with such a long acting ester.

In any case, I'm wondering if Tren + MENT may be pushing my luck anyway. MENT is ~30% as strong a PR agonist as progesterone (and about 9 times higher than nandrolone) according to THIS. Most would NOT consider running deca + tren because of the PR interplay. As such, MENT is what I would call highly progestogenic. I suspect this to be the culprit. Trenevar (PH) has given me the same type of issue in the past.

I've started exemastane @ 6.25mg ED + Nolva 20mg (the nolva is temporary) and Caber @ .25mg. I'm hoping after 3-4 days of the the "flare up" will subside a bit. I dont really play around with gyno (especially PR induced gyno) and so I'm coming out guns blazing. I could probably smash this with higher dose letro + caber (which I have) but I was hoping to try a more subtle approach without dropping estrogen way low.

Thoughts?

inmo its the ment thats causing the flare up i dont see the tren e causing that much of a rise in progesterone yet.. u getting any leaky nipps? id also say at least bump the exemestane to 12.5 ed and keep on the caber and it should subside... also it may be just bro science as im sure you will get oposing views on her ebut i was always told nolva wont help with progesterone related gyno

Last edited:
I was fine on 100 test 600 tren. Added halo and mine flared up

little off tipic but how are you liking the ment? its looked quite interesting on paper

little off tipic but how are you liking the ment? its looked quite interesting on paper

Highly progestogenic. Super Short hl is a downside. Giving me some shoulder acne which is rare for me. I probably won't run it again. Using it now with test and tren was a mistake. Too much PR antagonism. In sum, there are much better choices out there without the risk of progesterone related gyno. I think I'm dropping the ment and upping the caber & exemestane!

Im lovint the fullness and rock hard look of halo so just running prami and letro until my contes this weekend.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear