over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren powder. A vs E.

Crazytall

Registered
I saw some tren raw powder from a sponsor here on PM and I noticed that their E and A are the same price. Is there any advantage to getting one over the other besides the less frequent pinning? (which really doesnt bother me too much)

Last edited:
Depends.

First time use, people stick to tren a because if you dont like the sides or the compound itself you can come off quick and have it out in a few days, where as with tren e you will have to wait 3-4 times longer.

Also the e ester has a compounding effect and the dose will continually build up in the body for a while until they reach the peak level where the half life stops the hormone from reaching a higher level (unless you introduce a higher amount of gear). This happens in the ace ester as well but at a much lower level and much faster time. Essentially you can build up more of the hormone with the longer ester in the body and have it in your body longer, where as the shorter esters build up quick and get out quick.

Depends.

First time use, people stick to tren a because if you dont like the sides or the compound itself you can come off quick and have it out in a few days, where as with tren e you will have to wait 3-4 times longer.

Also the e ester has a compounding effect and the dose will continually build up in the body for a while until they reach the peak level where the half life stops the hormone from reaching a higher level (unless you introduce a higher amount of gear). This happens in the ace ester as well but at a much lower level and much faster time. Essentially you can build up more of the hormone with the longer ester in the body and have it in your body longer, where as the shorter esters build up quick and get out quick.

Yeah, if this is your first time don't use a long ester on this. Even when youre experienced with the short ester you can make mistakes with the enanthate and get levels too high.

Backk when I was using this stuff it seemed like the enanthate was always more expensive.

Yeah, if this is your first time don't use a long ester on this. Even when youre experienced with the short ester you can make mistakes with the enanthate and get levels too high.

Backk when I was using this stuff it seemed like the enanthate was always more expensive.

gram for gram its roughly the same, but you gotta think that the tren e has double or more the amount of the ace. So it usually comes out to be more just like test e is more expensive than test prop

gram for gram its roughly the same, but you gotta think that the tren e has double or more the amount of the ace. So it usually comes out to be more just like test e is more expensive than test prop

Well, the shorter esters weigh less so the tren is actually a larger % of the gram formula mass but I never really consider that. I just remember how the enanthate tren used to cost more, I assumed maybe it was the cost to process it or something. Making a raw powder that has no ester you would think might cost the least to make, I don't know. Test no ester was dirt cheap.

ive never seen test e that was more expensive than prop.
test E is usually only slightly more expensive than prop but usually is 250mg/ml and not 100mg/ml like prop. therefore E is WAY cheaper than prop.

also the OP is talking about raw powder. 10g tren ace powder is 10g tren and 10g tren E powder is 10g tren aswell. there is no such thing as powder concentration (okay, you have to substract the ester weight which makes tren ace a LITTLE bit higher concentrated than the enanthate, but 10g tren is 10g tren).

I don't know what it is but Tren E makes me lactate like a nursing mother on just 400mg a week! That's even with caber at 1mg a week.
I can run twice that dosage of tren A for double the time and 0 sides other than night sweats and extremely deviant thinking. Lol.
For me- tren E= side affect in a bottle

ive never seen test e that was more expensive than prop.
test E is usually only slightly more expensive than prop but usually is 250mg/ml and not 100mg/ml like prop. therefore E is WAY cheaper than prop.

also the OP is talking about raw powder. 10g tren ace powder is 10g tren and 10g tren E powder is 10g tren aswell. there is no such thing as powder concentration (okay, you have to substract the ester weight which makes tren ace a LITTLE bit higher concentrated than the enanthate, but 10g tren is 10g tren).

Thats what I meant, like the finished product is more expensive for test because the amount it contains, the raws are still roughly the same price gram for gram.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear