over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren: susp vs ace vs ent vs hex

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone who has used all 4 what are the main difference? Gains, size effects and overall difference? Particularly I am interested in tren hex (parabolan) from what I know it is the most friendly for a human body side effects wise and gives very good results. Share some experience

sorry i dont have much to add tho i am interested in hearing experience as well. ive only used ace and i always use it as im starting the enanthate. largest gains ive ever gotten was from tren....just cant run it over 10 weeks or i start seeing too much red

I've used ace and enth preferred ace with low test. I'm also looking to go woth hex this next cycle I've heard nothing but great things bout it. Like hou said it adapts better to the human body. Hopefully more chime in on it.

I'm in the minority, I guess. A little Enanthate goes further for me than more Ace (injecting the same amount say, 50mg, the breakdown per day is higher with ace of course, but seemed weaker than the same amount of Enanthate per day). Im guessing this is because the Enanthate "adds up".

This ^ is good for me though. I don't need to raise my dose the entire cycle of Tren E, but had to raise it a bit on Ace.

Crazy anxiety on enanthate though. Great training though. Hex is next. And I wont be trying suspension.

As long as it is real tren, then the ester should not be a very crucial parameter. However, tren suspension might be a little unfriendly. It hurts, it has higer probability for infection and in my experience it is not producing noticable muscle gains. It does elevate though anxiety and pulse/heart beat.

[ QUOTE=Ehren;1783429] I'm in the minority, I guess. A little Enanthate goes further for me than more Ace (injecting the same amount say, 50mg, the breakdown per day is higher with ace of course, but seemed weaker than the same amount of Enanthate per day). Im guessing this is because the Enanthate "adds up".

This ^ is good for me though. I don't need to raise my dose the entire cycle of Tren E, but had to raise it a bit on Ace.

Crazy anxiety on enanthate though. Great training though. Hex is next. And I wont be trying suspension. [/QUOTE]

I've often wondered if anyone has tried dosing enanthate daily. The majority prefer acetate, but maybe it the daily dosing that is giving the better results. Also, studies on test enanthate have shown that the "real" half life of the compound is more like 5 to 7 days vs the 12 - 14 often sited. Perhaps 2x per week dosing of tren-e is just not optimal and it's the dosing, not the compound, that causes inferior results?

Last edited:
For me ace works best. I can't tell any difference between enanthate and hex. Real parabolan by Negma back in the day did wonders on 3 amps a week. No one, no matter what they claim will make anything close to that today.

I actually have some susp but haven't used it yet.

When I use ace I can tell a diff within days, others take longer maybe 2-3 wks.

Last edited:
for me, from scale of least ot most side effects

tren acetate gives me the least sides, dont get much insomnia or night sweats

Tren hex gives more more night sweats

Tren E gives me constant insomnia and night sweats

Tren sus no idea, ive shot it liek twice and it hurt like hell,

I've often wondered if anyone has tried dosing enanthate daily. The majority prefer acetate, but maybe it the daily dosing that is giving the better results. Also, studies on test enanthate have shown that the "real" half life of the compound is more like 5 to 7 days vs the 12 - 14 often sited. Perhaps 2x per week dosing of tren-e is just not optimal and it's the dosing, not the compound, that causes inferior results?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I've dosed them both daily and just found the Enanthate to be stronger. But with more anxiety for some reason. They both level out to the same blood levels after a while. But I was nasty strong on Tren E. On Tren A, looked the same as on E, but the strength in the gym was less.

I sweat at night on both...like hell.

Anyone get like zero sides on ace vs enan? Just switched about a week ago to ace n all the insomnia n sweats have stopped

I've often wondered if anyone has tried dosing enanthate daily. The majority prefer acetate, but maybe it the daily dosing that is giving the better results. Also, studies on test enanthate have shown that the "real" half life of the compound is more like 5 to 7 days vs the 12 - 14 often sited. Perhaps 2x per week dosing of tren-e is just not optimal and it's the dosing, not the compound, that causes inferior results?

Yep, I've dosed them both daily and just found the Enanthate to be stronger. But with more anxiety for some reason. They both level out to the same blood levels after a while. But I was nasty strong on Tren E. On Tren A, looked the same as on E, but the strength in the gym was less.

I sweat at night on both...like hell.[/QUOTE]

last year I only had a small amount of tren e left, so I used it daily along with tren ace, honestly, i liked it a lot. i wouldn't mind doing that again if i decide to man up and get more tren e.

i can't compare tren e alone to tren a, as the times i used tren e before, I also used abombs with them so i can't compare the strength increase of one to the other as i have no idea how much of the increase was due to the abombs.

haven't tried hex or sus yet.. not sure if i ever will. i seem to get less sides from tren a, but i also lowered my test a lot. this next bulk, i plan to try again with high test and high tren a, see what happens this time, also using npp and dbol tho. :)

Anyone get like zero sides on ace vs enan? Just switched about a week ago to ace n all the insomnia n sweats have stopped

I sweat double the amount on Ace lol, it got to the point where i would have to lay a sheet down on my bed, and then when i woke up for a pee during the night id have to replace it with another sheet, and then a 3rd time when i woke up in the morning.

I'm hot natured to begin with, like really bad, and man the heat while on ace is ridiculous. Last year I was still working on a boat and I would sweat so much it was constantly dropping off my face. And after laying into the old lady it looked like I just jumped out of the pool. To me that's the major thing that sucks about tren lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws