over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Time

Update:
Only got a few mins but wanted to stop in and give a small update. Day 4 core body temp definately elevated sweating doing minimal effort tasks lol. Ate like a mule today basically just had a cheat day was hungry as a hostage all day hahah. Great pump in the gym feeling good. Will stop back in tomorrow gonna take it down and watch some football.
-bx

Yea this is definently good work here, im telling you Tren Enanthate next log

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya def got me thinking about it. For 1 I've never ran tren e. And 2 I would def like not having to jab myself everyday. This has been one long log lol I'm a pin cushion.
-bx

Update:
Woke up this morning soaked lol. Crazy sweats last night. Felt good all day and had a great workout at night. Appetite still high and I still have my water intake high. Still running jins 4iu a day 5 days a week. Will pop back in tomorrow and update. Very busy week so far at work and probably won't let up till mid week.
Be safe guys
-bx

Update
Hey guys another NFL Sunday upon us. Hit a quick gym this morning had a lot of stuff on my plate for today so I figured I'd knock it out early. Night sweats weren't as bad last night but still woke up visibly wet with sweat. Pumps in the gym were great today and had a good workout. Appetite is down for some reason today just really not hungry for anything, just maybe an off day lol.
Gonna watch my phins probably lose to buffalo today not good we will see how that goes lol.
Till tomorrow be safe guys
-bx

Update:
Just wanted to throw this in there since I forgot before, but this is the 3rd night now where I fall asleep around 9 or 10 and I wake up between 12-1230 and then I can't fall back asleep till about 3 and I get up at 5. Sucks!!! But I always do nap after work as well so I am still getting my sleep it is just broken up a bit lol
-bx

Update:
Hey guys figured I'd stop in and give a quick update. So far everything going very smooth. The sides have been minimal and the results on point. Def have some potent gear here. I had a late day at work today so I used today as a skip day in the gym. I did however manage to get my gh serum test in on the second batch of jins so I am anxious to see the results there!! I will pop in tomorrow with another update till then guys be safe.

-bx

Update:
Hey guys just wanted to throw a quick update out there. Gonna use today as a skip day have a few family things going on that precede others but wanted to stop in and say I got my results back on my second gh serum of the jins.....came in at a 19.3!!!!!!
Be safe guys

-bx

Second gh test
Product: jintropin
**broken link removed**

Happy with the numbers. If I have some extra cash I may do another and duplicate what i did on the first test and see where the numbers are there. (If i have the extra cash) obviously a few test have been done already on this product and all scored have been great so we will see.

-bx

Update:
Sorry took so long to pop in here had a lot of family matters going on. Woke up today soaked second day in a row. Crushed it in the gym today. Crazy pumps. I will have to admit i def fell out of check on my diet past 3 to 4 days and I'm loving that honestly no matter what I eat I still am staying lean. Went up about 4lbs on the scale since the last time I remember. Seeing a lot more veins visable on my quad area looks freaky lol and I love it. That is always one area that even on a cut or just slimming down that never really had vascularity like that. Either way I will pop in and update tomorrow after the gym so far so good never had any issues with pip. Their product does flow smooth thru the slin pins as well, overall very pleased so far [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]

-bx

Update:
Past 2 morning sweaty as hell. Still getting up about 2x a nite. Really not that bad anymore and even with waking up I'm seeing that I am falling back asleep easier. Appetite still good and strong. Workouts have been great past few days even a Lil better than normal. Really liking their product. Excellent potency, you know your getting what the bottle states. My aggression has been low considering what's been going on, a lot of family issues past week that are basically out of their control and it sucks to sit there and know there is really nothing you can do to help. So I just wanted to apologize for not getting on here daily but I won't let it go past 2 days. Along with appetite up I have been craving sweets lol. But that is a small benefit from teen you can get away with a few cheats here and there and not really notice. Will update soon but really like their product so far. Stay safe brothers

-bx

Update:
Figured I'd pop in here and give a quick update. Yesterday I did chest and legs. Great workout and pump but man am I paying for it today lol. Went a Lil crazy on legs since that is the group I tend to hit less. Well I was feeling good and time was flying by in the gym so I went at it a little extra. My strength and stamina seem to be thru the roof as of late. So I know I got carried away and as soon as I hit the steps it's morning I knew it lol. The day before was my kids bday. Already 9 absolutely crazy. So I skipped that day. Still have kept my dose the same throughout and really like this product. Also I must add that the test E is smooth as silk and flows thru the skin pin as well. I will say I'm definately impressed with halos quality and am very happy I decided to add them to the challenge. Top notch guys over there and their rep is a straight up dude. I'll pop back in tomorrow and let you know how today was in the gym and tomorrow as well. One more day till Sunday and there is a plus to this week...my team is on a bye so they can't lose. Lol
Be safe guys
-bx

Update:
Hey guys figured I'd stop in and give a quick update.
Sweats at night have been minimal past few nights. Everything else the same pretty much. Appetite still good. Legs still a Lil sore. Still running the jins 4iu 5x a week. As long as this whole run has been and as ready as I am to end the pincushion torture lol I am gonna miss it hahaha I'm a sick man lol.
I'll report back in tomorrow and give another update....watching the Monday night game hoping bell puts up 18 or more for my fantasy team.
Be safe guys
-bx

Update:
I'll stop in later and give final review for halo. Just wanted to put an update in here and stop back today. Yesterday was last shot of halo tren
Ace at 75 MG per day. Definitely excellent product. Will stop to give their final review after work today..
Till later on guys
-bx

Update
OK guys the run is finally over lol.
My last sponsor on deck was halo.
After my run with halo I can say definitely without a doubt an excellent product. The sides weren't bad nor were the bad for this whole run. Keeping the test low really helped with that. Halos communication was top notch any questions I had were answered very quickly and their rep is a good guy someone you feel is a stand up dude. The t/a time was unbelievably stupid fast lol. Packing and presentation of product A++, and last but not least quality of product A++.
I would not hesitate to use halo again in the future might even hit them up for my pct stuff that I will need soon.
I am very happy I decided to give them a try and for anyone on the fence about trying halo give it a shot Def quality gear. I'm sad to say the tren time log will be over. I am going to keep the test low for a few weeks and then totally come off. Although I may continue gh will I'm off of the anabolics. I'll keep ya guys updated on what I choose to do.
I want to thank the sponsors involved all had excellent quality products and I would run every one of them again. I want to thank the peeps of pro muscle for following along in the log and posting up or throwing out some feedback it was very appreciated
Be safe fellas I will stop in time to time now I'm gonna cruise out to a much needed break and give the body some time to normally balance out lol. I figured once I'm off gonna give it about 7 to 8 months and then get some bloods done and see where I am at.

-bx

Update
OK guys the run is finally over lol.
My last sponsor on deck was halo.
After my run with halo I can say definitely without a doubt an excellent product. The sides weren't bad nor were the bad for this whole run. Keeping the test low really helped with that. Halos communication was top notch any questions I had were answered very quickly and their rep is a good guy someone you feel is a stand up dude. The t/a time was unbelievably stupid fast lol. Packing and presentation of product A++, and last but not least quality of product A++.
I would not hesitate to use halo again in the future might even hit them up for my pct stuff that I will need soon.
I am very happy I decided to give them a try and for anyone on the fence about trying halo give it a shot Def quality gear. I'm sad to say the tren time log will be over. I am going to keep the test low for a few weeks and then totally come off. Although I may continue gh will I'm off of the anabolics. I'll keep ya guys updated on what I choose to do.
I want to thank the sponsors involved all had excellent quality products and I would run every one of them again. I want to thank the peeps of pro muscle for following along in the log and posting up or throwing out some feedback it was very appreciated
Be safe fellas I will stop in time to time now I'm gonna cruise out to a much needed break and give the body some time to normally balance out lol. I figured once I'm off gonna give it about 7 to 8 months and then get some bloods done and see where I am at.

-bx

This was an exceptional thread! Thankyou for doing this and sacrificing your time to evaluate each sponsors Tren and the business side of your transaction with each sponsor. I think if your up to it a tren Enanthate run would be very cool or a Masteron propionate run... But anyhow thanks bro very good job on all of this very descriptive and really helps members here to know about the products on this board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity