over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren

I started with 1ml and found that to be excessive so I have begun splitting up the daily inject into two different injection sites.

The "lump" varies depending on injection site and volume injected.

You're not scared of scar tissue?

I tried doing something similar injecting sub-q on my ass. Probably did EOD injections for more than a month and it took over a year for all the "lumps" to go away.

I'm 33 and don't want to fuck with Tren anymore. Look at the Golden Age bodybuilders, Arnold, Nubret, Reeves, Paris, Columbu - they didn't have Tren and looked fantastic.

I mean you can’t take a handful of great genetically gifted guys and say you can look even close to them with or without certain hormones.

Age doesn’t really make a difference what compounds you run. You just need to be more careful on the health side of things. Pay attention to blood work and act on it. And get bloods done often to see if what you are doing is working.

Under 40 would say guys can take tren and not really care aslong as long as it’s cycled and not abused. Over 40 really pay attention to health

Yeah I hear you...I'm down to about 9-12 total weeks of tren a year and all I take is 50mgs M/W/F.

I know that doesn't seem like much but I'm happy as a clam on 50mgs EOD. And my "EOD" is actually always only M/W/F so only 150mgs a week. I honestly don't notice a huge difference going that low in results but my lipid profile notices a big difference. 50mgs EOD for 6 weeks and honestly I really don't have many issues on BW. Heck if I take some GW my HDL will actually go up.

Personally, I stay in good condition all year like you and I'd rather up the mast or add in primo and keep the tren very, very low. I'm sure it's different for everyone but I had a massive difference in bloodwork from running 300mgs a week vs 150mgs. Yeah...that's half the dose so I'm likely not getting as much "pop" from the tren but if your in good condition and increase the mast a bit you won't notice.

Hell I've even gone 25mgs EOD lol.

You're not scared of scar tissue?

I tried doing something similar injecting sub-q on my ass. Probably did EOD injections for more than a month and it took over a year for all the "lumps" to go away.

I'm not concerned with scar tissue but if that was your experience then that was your experience. Several medical journals advocate for subQ as a superior alternative to IM for TRT injections. I have been doing them now for a few weeks and while sometimes an injection site gets a little irritated I am fine with that so long as it means I can use Tren without having to worry about experiencing the cough. With any other compound I would stick with IM. But the cough is too much for me.

I have been taking Carditone before bed which has 200mg of magnesium aspartate in it. This seems to be keeping night sweats to a minimum for me. I have read about other guys taking 400mg of magnesium for tren sides, but 200 feels like it is working for me.

I just remembered I also take 2 multi-vitamins every day that have 140mg of magnesium in each tablet, so I am actually taking 480mg of magnesium every day.......but like I said 200mg of that is before bed from Carditone.

Thinking of adding some tren a to my test c and mast cycle. Right now I'm running 600mg test c and 400mg masteron. Thinking of adding 300mg of tren a.
100mg eod. What you guys think? I think mast really shines when you add tren or deca to it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

quick/simple response: YES, adding the tren will make it all shine imo and experince.

after reading the thread: whew, if you can take tren at 47 yrs old you are a better responder to it than me. i dont think i could take 100mg eod. prob not even mwf..... i am 41 and health important and i get bad anxiety from certain drugs now. i only run androgens like test and mast, nothing in the tren/deca family they make me feel f!@#ing crazy. back to the point, id start at 50mg eod if i were you. run that for 3-4 weeks and i think you will be happy with the results and have minimal to no sides and may not want to go higher dose. but id start low dose then after few weeks assess and maybe up it. at 47 yr old and not trying to win a show imo id round down on dose.

after thinkin bout things: no need for tren imo. especially if you are lean and stay lean. i am actually considering it ONLY for the recomp benefits. i got outta shape and bf % higher than ever. but thats the ONLY reason i am thinkin bout it. but prob wont. that shit is the devil lol but ugh i look so good on it:(
-F2S

Last edited:
You all make a good point. Believe it or not at my age tren works good and my lipids are not out of wack as most would think. BUT the one thing at this age I can't handle is the anxiety it gives me. When I was younger I never had it give me anxiety. But as of late 40s yes. All the time. I've attempted a few times and the first 2 weeks I'm ok. Then the fraight train hits and I quit it. I kept telling myself ok maybe this time it won't.yea okay. So that being said I have 2 vials sitting there and keeps tempting me lol. But I'm thinking if I should or not for too long now. so I think my muscles are saying yes but the mind is saying hell no. Don't do this to me again bro lmao.

You all make a good point. Believe it or not at my age tren works good and my lipids are not out of wack as most would think. BUT the one thing at this age I can't handle is the anxiety it gives me. When I was younger I never had it give me anxiety. But as of late 40s yes. All the time. I've attempted a few times and the first 2 weeks I'm ok. Then the fraight train hits and I quit it. I kept telling myself ok maybe this time it won't.yea okay. So that being said I have 2 vials sitting there and keeps tempting me lol. But I'm thinking if I should or not for too long now. so I think my muscles are saying yes but the mind is saying hell no. Don't do this to me again bro lmao.

As bodybuilders we have enough info on vitamins and supplements to almost negate all health problems. But we are cheap and rather spend the money on additional gh or drugs.

If it’s tren ace and you run into problems fast you can stop and it’ll be out of the system fast.

Short of breath and racing heart

I really like tren ace at 25-35 mg ed (im).

I recently tried 50 mg ed and noticed a weird feeling in my airway. Kind of like when you drink too much coffee or how the first day or two on clen feels. Like you're trying to pull in a lot of air, or like your airway is expanding. Made it impossible to sleep on my side.

I really like tren ace at 25-35 mg ed (im).

I recently tried 50 mg ed and noticed a weird feeling in my airway. Kind of like when you drink too much coffee or how the first day or two on clen feels. Like you're trying to pull in a lot of air, or like your airway is expanding. Made it impossible to sleep on my side.

im 47, Last year i did tren low dose at 150-200 a week. ended up at around 300 as my body adjusted to the sides which werent that bad...actually felt like superman and looked like a greek god
was on for 10 weeks

just started again with a dif brand 20mg a day and after the 2nd week i was winded so bad i thought i was going to faint. racy heart and bad anxiety. had to get off. idk why this time the sides hit me so bad. maybe its a dif brand? this one is much darker - i have no idea if that has anything to do with it.
but i cant use it feeling like death can come at any moment

what do i think :) . tren is the best steroid there is. 300mg is reasonable dose that will provide muscle gains and will make you look leaner. if you respond well to the drug and dont have side effects why not

I'm not concerned with scar tissue but if that was your experience then that was your experience. Several medical journals advocate for subQ as a superior alternative to IM for TRT injections. I have been doing them now for a few weeks and while sometimes an injection site gets a little irritated I am fine with that so long as it means I can use Tren without having to worry about experiencing the cough. With any other compound I would stick with IM. But the cough is too much for me.

Yes, that was my experience. I wasn't suggesting you are wrong to try.

As bodybuilders we have enough info on vitamins and supplements to almost negate all health problems. But we are cheap and rather spend the money on additional gh or drugs.

If it’s tren ace and you run into problems fast you can stop and it’ll be out of the system fast.

So what would your resolution to the anxiety be? A SSRI?

im 47, Last year i did tren low dose at 150-200 a week. ended up at around 300 as my body adjusted to the sides which werent that bad...actually felt like superman and looked like a greek god
was on for 10 weeks

just started again with a dif brand 20mg a day and after the 2nd week i was winded so bad i thought i was going to faint. racy heart and bad anxiety. had to get off. idk why this time the sides hit me so bad. maybe its a dif brand? this one is much darker - i have no idea if that has anything to do with it.

I didn't even think of different brands having an effect. I'll have to look into this.

Thanks!

I didn't even think of different brands having an effect. I'll have to look into this.

Thanks!

yea maybe the one i had before was under dosed - who knows but i loved it.

was also thinking my diet was a lot cleaner last year when i started - maybe thats it also....my carbs are very high right now due to bulking which i plan to stop now anyway.

idk all i know is i couldnt use it

yea maybe the one i had before was under dosed - who knows but i loved it.

was also thinking my diet was a lot cleaner last year when i started - maybe thats it also....my carbs are very high right now due to bulking which i plan to stop now anyway.

idk all i know is i couldnt use it
That's happen to me too. Some I was doing great. other brands I couldn't pass 2 weeks on it

Exact same here.
-F2S

was on for 10 weeks

sounds like first bottle wasnt dosed properly and the one you got anxiety with was possbily dosed right.

so true
-F2S

sounds like first bottle wasnt dosed properly and the one you got anxiety with was possbily dosed right.

so true
-F2S

wasnt the bottle that i used before but the brand....i went thru 3 or 4 bottles for that cycle with that brand.

this new brand im using the color is much darker and like i mentioned in the 2nd week i felt like i got hit by a 18 wheeler

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131