over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT AND HCG

I keep 50,000 units around. I use it intermittently, in cycle, completely off and during TRT. Always felt it'sa good idea to keep the balls in the game.

200 3x a week has worked well for me. Added in 75iu hmg 2x a week 6 months ago, got my count back up to normal since might be going for another kid soon

As others have stated, a lot of it has to do with your need to stay fertile or if you cosmetically like your b4lls to be bigger. I also know a good amount of people who do “the hcg diet” in 3 month rounds. A lot of people say it’s pseudoscience but my jury is still out.

Many HRT clinics here in South Florida are not RXing HCG any more. Something about laws and difficulty getting it. In March of 2020, the FDA reclassified HCG as a biologic. This change in classification means that compounding pharmacies, where all weight loss clinics order their HCG, would no longer be able to produce HCG because it requires the pharmacy to gain different licensure granted by the FDA.

They have started RXing the med Gonadorelin now. It arrives already constituted and you don't have to keep it in the fridge. Sometimes they even send tabs - which I think are completely useless.

cut and paste below

Gonadorelin is a synthetic gonadotropin releasing hormone that, like HCG, increases luteinizing hormone (LH), but also activates follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) which is something HCG does not do. Gonadorelin does so by stimulating the pituitary gland which is vital in the manufacturing of testosterone in the testicles. That stimulation provides a “double kick” in regard to potential testosterone production which replicates what occurs during puberty when the body is at its height in regard to secretion of hormones for growth and sexual development. In doing so, Gonadorelin can reverse testicular atrophy and even increase seminal volume – which would be considered a huge advantage to a lot of men.

The reason Gonadotropin is less known is that it has been used mostly to “test” how well the pituitary and hypothalamus are working in cases where women are experiencing abnormal menstrual cycles. Yet, the fact that it also works like HCG to increase androgen production is becoming something that is of considerable interest in the field of male HRT and life extension. The one area where HCG has a slight advantage is that it has the odd side effect of spurring weight loss; whereas, Gonadorelin doesn’t seem to share that component.

I don’t have to worry about fertility so I never run hcg. Never come off test except for a short time so test levels are always up.

HCG can do many things beyond fertility. The individual just has to decide if it is worth it to them.

I’ve been on TRT, 5/6 years straight now. For the first two years I used to use HCG, strictly to keep my nuts from shrinking. However for me it caused a little bit of bloat and estrogen spikes etc. so I dropped it. Won’t lie, nuts shrunk a bit since, it’s noticeable, but the fun stick has never worked better in my life. Lol I don’t really care, it’s not like you F with your nuts anyhow. I’m done having kids, etc. so for me the HCG was a bit overrated.

Reactions: D2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity