over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Bloodwork

John99Test

Registered
Hey guys. Had a simple at home blood test. I take 50mg of TC twice per week (Monday and Thursday) for a total of 100mg for we week. Took my blood 24hrs after I pinned on Monday. Here are the results. I think I may move to 125mg or even 150mg per week instead. Can you guys help me with why my SHBG is low? How do I fix that?

Attachments

• 1CAE4F24-327C-4D92-BD03-0273568C1C12.jpeg
    1CAE4F24-327C-4D92-BD03-0273568C1C12.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 54
I can't answer why your shbg is low but with shbg that low, you probably don't need more test. I'll bet your free test is high, probably out of range or just in range.

In natural people low shbg seems to be associated with diabetes/insulin resistance. I don't believe that's why guys on exogenous test have low shbg. I think it has more to do with the way our bodies handle/process exogenous test. I think some of us, myself included, don't handle test very well or our bodies just don't like elevated test levels and in an effort to eliminate excess test, shbg drops to free up test and quickly convert it to estrogen and dht.

Or possibly for some of us, low shbg is a by product of being shutdown. Maybe shbg goes down to compensate for the lack of natural test production despite exo test.

With shbg at 15 and estradiol at 29, do you feel like you have high estrogen symptoms?

What is the range for those numbers? Without that it is hard to tell where you are at. I have had tests where the top of the range for testosterone I any where from 600-1100.

Have a bud who took labs this week and is on 300TE and 300deca a week. His test levels came back at 1364, free androgen at 1314 shbg at 3.6 and his estrodiol at 450? Trying to get more info on his triglycerides and such.

Have a bud who took labs this week and is on 300TE and 300deca a week. His test levels came back at 1364, free androgen at 1314 shbg at 3.6 and his estrodiol at 450? Trying to get more info on his triglycerides and such.

Attachments

• 096B1F42-953F-4961-B001-D413A4ADDA18.jpeg
    096B1F42-953F-4961-B001-D413A4ADDA18.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 17
  • D43B7E65-E653-46AB-9C43-054FCB6D748D.jpeg
    D43B7E65-E653-46AB-9C43-054FCB6D748D.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 17
What is the range for those numbers? Without that it is hard to tell where you are at. I have had tests where the top of the range for testosterone I any where from 600-1100.

I did it through Let’sGetChecked at home test. Ranges below.

Test: 249.0-836.0 ng/dL
E2: 11-43 pg/mL

SHBG:
Pubertal: 16.0 - 100.0
20 - 49y: 16.5 - 55.9
>49y: 19.3 - 76.4

I can't answer why your shbg is low but with shbg that low, you probably don't need more test. I'll bet your free test is high, probably out of range or just in range.

In natural people low shbg seems to be associated with diabetes/insulin resistance. I don't believe that's why guys on exogenous test have low shbg. I think it has more to do with the way our bodies handle/process exogenous test. I think some of us, myself included, don't handle test very well or our bodies just don't like elevated test levels and in an effort to eliminate excess test, shbg drops to free up test and quickly convert it to estrogen and dht.

Or possibly for some of us, low shbg is a by product of being shutdown. Maybe shbg goes down to compensate for the lack of natural test production despite exo test.

With shbg at 15 and estradiol at 29, do you feel like you have high estrogen symptoms?

is low SHBG anything to be concerned about?

not at all.

I want my Test levels up to 900 ng/dl. Do you think I can get there if I up my weekly dose to 150mg a week instead of what I’m currently on (100mg). Think I’ll do 50mg on Monday, 50mg on Wed, and 50mg on Friday. If I do that. How long should I wait to retest my blood? Thanks brosssss

I'm on 140mg TC per week, 20mg ED SQ and I'm right at 1000 and change. everyone's phys is diff, big question is how do you feel on your current dose?

I'd also get a real lab to check those #'s, not sure how the home test compares.

On Cyp, I'd wait at least 4 weeks to retest to give everything time to stabalize...

I want my Test levels up to 900 ng/dl. Do you think I can get there if I up my weekly dose to 150mg a week instead of what I’m currently on (100mg). Think I’ll do 50mg on Monday, 50mg on Wed, and 50mg on Friday. If I do that. How long should I wait to retest my blood? Thanks brosssss
I would give it a try and wait at least 4-6 weeks before getting retested. Upping your dose will probably raise estradiol and maybe dht, especially if you have a sensitivity to one or either of those, so take that into account. Also not as simple as 100mg puts u at nearly 600ng/dl so adding 50mg should raise it 300ng/dl. For example 160mg puts a friend of mine around 700ng/dl but 200mg gets him to nearly 1400ng/dl.

I had very low SHBG for a long time. Fasting and daily injections will both help raise it. After switching to 20mg daily injections has SHBG moved into the normal range but I still piss testosterone out quickly.

200mg Test weekly (x1 and x2 injections) =800s serum test
100-140mg weekly (x1 week) =400s serum test
10mg daily=400s serum test
20mg daily=600-800s serum test

My free T is always really high even with low serum test levels. And I never was able to keep stable levels without daily injections. They would spike and then drop by 200 ng/dL daily until next injection. Ive been on TRT nearly 20 years and basically tried every protocol at this point.

I had very low SHBG for a long time. Fasting and daily injections will both help raise it. After switching to 20mg daily injections has SHBG moved into the normal range but I still piss testosterone out quickly.

200mg Test weekly (x1 and x2 injections) =800s serum test
100-140mg weekly (x1 week) =400s serum test
10mg daily=400s serum test
20mg daily=600-800s serum test

My free T is always really high even with low serum test levels. And I never was able to keep stable levels without daily injections. They would spike and then drop by 200 ng/dL daily until next injection. Ive been on TRT nearly 20 years and basically tried every protocol at this point.

Thanks man this is really helpful. I really appreciate it. I can’t get myself to do the daily pinning (even with a slin pin). It’s just too annoying for me. I’m going to try 140mg per week split into three injections (MWF) and retest in 4 weeks.

Have decided to go with 140mg TC per week - split into two 70mg injections (M&TH). Will retest in 6 weeks. If E2 is high I will space it out evenly to three injections a week. Thanks for all the help guys.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws