over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT for Life, 4 months later...

Aristimuqoh

Registered
Newbies
I'm 52 y/o and started at 14 y/o... 15 years ago I made prep for several contests, and my max weight on stage was 222lbs and off-season 280 lbs but it was a nightmare with high blood pressure and apnea... after 5 years off gym I looked like a fat bastard, well at my age try gaining any weight is not a good idea since already I was a 230 lb fat bastard, the best is to make TRT for life... I posted a vid where I show the changes, of course, the initial pic was not my starting point, I was even worse but I didn't have the courage to take a pic, the total time around was 6 months... I'm taking 100mg test enanthate every 5 days (test Enanthate 300mg) this is a very small dose in an insulin syringe and I feel great with that...maybe I'll add in a few weeks Pharma Mix 4 Every 1ml contains:

Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg/ml
Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg/ml
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg/ml
Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg/ml

but following the same dose alternating with the test enanthate, as this Mix 4 is 600mg/ml, the dose in the syringe would be even smaller, which is great

good luck
PS PS. even after a few weeks on TRT and zero sugar diet my hair starting to come back again

check up the vid

I'm 52 y/o and started at 14 y/o... 15 years ago I made prep for several contests, and my max weight on stage was 222lbs and off-season 280 lbs but it was a nightmare with high blood pressure and apnea... after 5 years off gym I looked like a fat bastard, well at my age try gaining any weight is not a good idea since already I was a 230 lb fat bastard, the best is to make TRT for life... I posted a vid where I show the changes, of course, the initial pic was not my starting point, I was even worse but I didn't have the courage to take a pic, the total time around was 6 months... I'm taking 100mg test enanthate every 5 days (test Enanthate 300mg) this is a very small dose in an insulin syringe and I feel great with that...maybe I'll add in a few weeks Pharma Mix 4 Every 1ml contains:

Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg/ml
Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg/ml
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg/ml
Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg/ml

but following the same dose alternating with the test enanthate, as this Mix 4 is 600mg/ml, the dose in the syringe would be even smaller, which is great

good luck
PS PS. even after a few weeks on TRT and zero sugar diet my hair starting to come back again

check up the vid
Looking good

^^^you look fantastic brother

..but IMO it's really as much a testimony to diet & training ..as it is to TRT dosing

DIET makes an enormous contribution to the puzzle
..as does TRAINING

..& no doubt you must have had dedication, discipline & consistency in those areas

..keep it up & good luck going forward

I found these old pics of me here in PM (almost 20 years ago) before smart phones, Facebook, etc, etc I finally shaved LOL!
First off I'm thankful to be alive with good health here again after too many years... many people from back then are no longer here... grateful with PM is here too and allow me to make my small testimonial of all those years in this lifestyle.
in those days wanted to reach 300 lbs and almost I get it but I listened to my body, I felt like shit with 290, my blood pressure was high, had sleep apnea, tired all day and it was in the mid of my 30's so I was not a young guy neither... with only 6 IU's a day of (real) HGH my hands were like stone... insulin protocol, 2000 mg of test per week... I wanted badly to be a big guy on stage but we must have the genetics for that too and try it in our 20s. So I gave up on the idea of reaching that weight, I just started doing my preparations for competitions starting from there, I won some, I lost in others but the important thing is that today I am here feeling great and still doing what I like

My advice is always to listen to your body, have a blood test at least once a year, and don't use products of unknown origin... I had the luck to have access to pharma grade stuff... make sure to know how to discontinue all stuff once you want to retire if you cut everything in the wrong way you are going to feel like shit and you will look like that too.

IMG_20211012_055031953.jpg IMG_20220623_052936864.jpg

I found these old pics of me here in PM (almost 20 years ago) before smart phones, Facebook, etc, etc I finally shaved LOL!
First off I'm thankful to be alive with good health here again after too many years... many people from back then are no longer here... grateful with PM is here too and allow me to make my small testimonial of all those years in this lifestyle.
in those days wanted to reach 300 lbs and almost I get it but I listened to my body, I felt like shit with 290, my blood pressure was high, had sleep apnea, tired all day and it was in the mid of my 30's so I was not a young guy neither... with only 6 IU's a day of (real) HGH my hands were like stone... insulin protocol, 2000 mg of test per week... I wanted badly to be a big guy on stage but we must have the genetics for that too and try it in our 20s. So I gave up on the idea of reaching that weight, I just started doing my preparations for competitions starting from there, I won some, I lost in others but the important thing is that today I am here feeling great and still doing what I like

My advice is always to listen to your body, have a blood test at least once a year, and don't use products of unknown origin... I had the luck to have access to pharma grade stuff... make sure to know how to discontinue all stuff once you want to retire if you cut everything in the wrong way you are going to feel like shit and you will look like that too.

View attachment 159749View attachment 159750
Thats crazy - I bet your thought you where sexy when you where younger

Lol

You look much more appealing to the eye now -

What is up Aristimuqoh!
I was recently wondering about you and if your still around. I am glad to see your doing well!

I
Are you talking about hair on your head?

Are you using finasteride or another 5-ar inhibitor?

Any topical solutions, you became around, the same time as starting trt?

Are you talking about hair on your head?

Are you using finasteride or another 5-ar inhibitor?

Any topical solutions, you became around, the same time as starting trt?
yes, I'm talking about hair on my head and no topical solutions became around, just TRT and the only thing affecting the skin of my head was the niacin effect taken intratraining...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws