do you use ai while on hrt or trt

• yes, my estrogen gets high even on trt

Votes: 75 46.9%
  • no, trt dose doesnt mess with my e2 levels that much

Votes: 77 48.1%
  • I dont even lift bro

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
Obviously, everyone's body chemistry reacts differently to medicine. I'm on legitimate Dr. prescribed TRT at 200mg per week Test Cyp, and have to take 0.5mg arimidex on Mon/Wed/Fri…ironically, the same AI dose keeps my E levels within range when blasting.

Disclaimer: Before someone chimes in to say 200mg/wk is too high for TRT…yes, it typically is for "most," but not all patients. 100mg brought my test levels "UP" to 315 ng/dl…200mg keeps me around low 900's, which is obviously at the high end of normal (depending on the lab used).

I'm on Bayer primoteston 125mg a week. Previously I was on reandaron for about 16months but my bloods levels dropped way to quickly after week 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, obviously everyone is different. My total T level was about 47 prior to TRT. 200mg of Test C brought my levels up in to the 800-900 level range. Arimidex at 1mg 3 times a week completely squashed my E2 levels which made me feel like shit. You really need to test your levels frequently to see what works for you. If you have good TRT Doc that will actually listen to your feedback, you will do much better. Sometimes they always prescribe x amount of syringes, x amount of Arimidex and x amount of Test C and think that will cover everybody.

I had to really fight to get them to lower the amount of Arimidex (it was really killing my E2 levels - they wouldn't even show up on testing it was <7 and it was making me feel like shit. Once I could actually get them to listen, everything was much better but some "clinics" don't care as much about how you feel as how much they can charge you on a monthly basis which is a real shame.

Dr. prescribed TRT dose of 180mg/week... Anastrozole .5mg 2x/week taken day after injections.

1mg adex 3x per week helps me a lot. not all trt docs even prescribe adex though. exemestane doesnt seem to help much.

200mg test c divided into two doses. Arimidex .5 mg 3x weekly and I am good.

Lower test doses split up (ie 200-300 total per week split into 3 shots for example) usually keeps me in range now that I stay somewhat lean. I keep prescribed exem on hand just in case of issues but usually I can even use an over the counter anti-E supplement to get levels down just a bit...
What's the name of the product?

entertainment purposes only

Some guys will need one, and some guys won't. It depends on how estrogen sensitive you are.:D

I like to use the sub Q method as well and even 75mgs gets my blood levels up near the 1000's. Much less estrogen problems when doing sub Q but occasionally I'll still take an AI.

Honestly if I didn't drink I'm sure it would be fine at 200mg/week. But I do drink so yes I use an ai. Aromasin 12.5mg eod.

Aromasin's half life is too short for 3x weekly dosing. That's just sending your hormones for a roller coaster ride.

I know this is 2 years old but people should know this. The half life of Aromasin is meaningless. People should really learn how the stuff works. Aromasin does not need to be taken ED or EoD. Yes, it has a very short half life, but that's reasonably irrelevant because it's a suicidal inhibitor. It permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme. I may take 12.5mg a week when on a cycle, depending on how I feel. On cruise though, I usually dont take them at all, or at the most 12.5mg every other week. The first time I used aromasin I listened the crap thats out there and took 12.5mg EoD. It was the single worst thing Ive ever done. My E2 was crushed and I was fucked for days. Couldnt work, could barely get out of bed. From that point on I didnt listen to any of the bro bs and rather just listened to my body. Since then Ive never felt better. Imo, less is definitely more when talking about AIs. Crushing your E2 is worse than it being a bit high. Right now Im on 200mg TE/w, 100mg Deca/w(dealing with some joint issues), 25mg Proviron ED and 100mg Mast/w and no AI. This just shows though how different every is and that no one should ever just take a certain protocol that they read about. Sure you can use others protocols as a guide, but one should definitely do the absolute minimum AI until they know they need more. If you take the minimum and still have E2 issues, then you can take more. If you take the bigger dose, that most recommend, and you crush your E, there is nothing you can do other than just wait it out, which sucks, a lot. Anyway, take everything you read with a grain of salt. Everyone is different and everyone responds differently to different things. Learn how YOU react to different substances. Whenever I try something new, I always try the short estered version(the smaller dose, w/e) first to see how I react. If all goes well, I can go to the longer esters(larger doses, w/e). Anyway, this is turning into a book so enjoy and stay big.

Last edited:
About 80 mg of testosterone cyp (40 twice per week) as my baseline TRT with 250 mcgs of Arimidex 2-3 times per week. I notice the leaner I get, the less Arimidex I need. Below 10% BF, I don't even need it.

I'm still relatively new to being on TRT but my doctor has me taking .5 arimidex 24-48 hours after 200mg test cyp once a week. I feel pretty good after the arimidex

200/mg week hcg 1200iu /week arimidex 2mg week

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

Doc prescribed 140mg Test Cyp week with 1000iu HCG week split into 2 doses.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear