advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Try out this Tuna/egg Casserole, extremely healhty, great for keto low carb!

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you're bored of the same food, give this one a try. I cannot stop making it. I will mainly eat it when low carbing for my last meal of the night if I do have it. Please give me your feed back if you like it. I'm thinking about releasing an e book full of recipes, maybe even dedicate a whole section to member submitted self created recipes, and give credit to every one who submits one.

Anyway enough rambling here is one I've been eating too much lately:

Tuna Egg white Casserole:

This is tweak able based off your diet, regardless of what diet your doing this can be acceptable to most.

Ingredients:
2 cans Tuna fish caned in water, 0g of fat per serving.
1 dozen eggs
Mustard of some type
Low fat Mayonese (around 3g of fat per TBSP is suficent)

Optional:
Green onion
Ground black pepper
Garlic powder
Sea salt
Lemon juice

Preparation #1 (for low keto/low carb)
This one I would keep the amount of fat you add totally depended on how depleted you think you are if low carbing. If you're doing true zero days you can get a way with quite a bit of fat/yolk, which really makes it taste good. If you want to use a healthier fat, you could use a fattier tuna or albacore that has 1-3g of fat per serving (much healthier fat then mayo, so use as alternative to using it)

1)Drain 2 cans of tuna, dry with squeezed paper towel to get all tuna water out, place in large bowl.

2)Boil eggs: place a pot filled with I ice water and the 1 dozen eggs on the stove top, bring to a boil, let it boil for 18 minutes, then drain water and allow egg whites to sit back in ice water

3)de-shell eggs separate the yolks out. Dice all dozen egg whites.

4) add fat from yolks and Low fat Mayonnaise, used desired amount based the amount of fat you can have. If you?re truly depleted you may be comfortable with 8g of fat in your 5th and 6th meals? If that?s the case try this, 2 egg yolks (aprox 10g of fat) then 2 TPSN of Low fat mayo / miracle whip. 6g fat (if your not a big fan of mayo, use less and more yolk, there is about 6.5 carbs in 3 TPSN, majority of that is sugar) so be careful when low carbing.

5)ok now add desired mustard, avoid any honey mustard or any type of mustard with carbs for this version.
6)NOW, add desired spices, I use a little chopped green onion, pinch of garlic powder, black pepper, a squirt lemon juice, 1 tspn sea salt, and then mix all ingredients in a large bowl until mixed evenly.

Nice, now this stuff taste awesome and check out the macros (this is the version w/ 4 yolks:
Total Protein:
Total Calories: 560
Total fat: 16g
Saturated fat: 4g
Protein: 124g
Carbs: 5g
Sugar:3.2g

So when I make this I will usually split it into two servings, space them out into 2 meals. So if you were to follow that, then each meal would contain:

Total Calories:230
Total fat: 8g
Saturated fat: 2g
Protein: 62g
Carbs: 2.5g
Sugar:1.6g

(If you're a female you may want to split this into 3 servings)

This is extremely healthy and tasty. Acceptable on most diets, if need be you can just skip the mayo if on a true Keto, if you?re having a high carb day you make this exact recipe but change in preparation (drop the yolk & mayo) and just use something like honey mustard with a a whole diced cooked potato. It makes it into a tuna/egg white/potato casserole very good, and guilt free on a high day.

Man that sound good! After my show when I try to maintain my "bikini" figure I will try that!

thanks I just ate and no I am hungry again!!!

sounds yummy man.

I have made this before very good taste great and just a good meal sometime when I am not eating it as low carb it makes one hell of a sandwich with some ezekule toasted and lettuce onion tomatoes and cheese

and if the sandwich isnt filling enough having some baked american fries made from sweetpotatoes is great too

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear