over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 100

dan henderson knocked bispin the fuck out. . and landed a good punch when he was clearly out.

They are now showing the gsp and alves fight

WOW!!! Brock Lesnar is an absolute MONSTER!!!:eek:

WOW!!! Brock Lesnar is an absolute MONSTER!!!:eek:

that's for sure, to knock out someone with short punches without even posturing up is ridiculous.

It looks like he kisses his fist right before the flying bomb.

**broken link removed**

That was a great card!! Bisping got his big mouth shut! Even though you can't even understand his jibberish.He sounds like an old English Lady when he speaks.

GSP was GSP again.

Lesnar wow!!.wasn't thrilled with post fight conduct,but what can you do? This guy is going to be around for awhile like it or not.

Would of liked to have seen the Mark Coleman fight over the others they showed.I didn't even recognize coleman at the weigh in! He looks sick or something.Although he won his fight.

Best night of MMA i've seen!

That was a great card!! Bisping got his big mouth shut! Even though you can't even understand his jibberish.He sounds like an old English Lady when he speaks.

GSP was GSP again.

Lesnar wow!!.wasn't thrilled with post fight conduct,but what can you do? This guy is going to be around for awhile like it or not.

Would of liked to have seen the Mark Coleman fight over the others they showed.I didn't even recognize coleman at the weigh in! He looks sick or something.Although he won his fight.

Best night of MMA i've seen!

it was an amazing card indeed, every fight was won decidedly and none were boring. hendersons knockout was amazing

Brock is the fuckin man!!! This fight proves hes here to stay!!! Fuck the haters!!! Brock will run this class for years to come!!!

Brock Lesnar will meet his match when he fights Shane Carwin! I think Carwin will knock Lesnar out!! I can't wait for this fight to happen!!!

Yea that second shot on bisping was BRUTAL!!!...Mazzaghatti (sp) musta been like "O Shit! I just F'ed up"....hahaha lucky that one didnt put him out for good!:eek:

Really Good Show

ugh i hate brock lesner. he dominated the shit out of mir, but, ugh...what a dick. everything else i was happy with though.

LESNAR IS A BEAST!!! Division is a little weak but I think he fights shane carwin next, another wrestler.

class act

i don't think i have ever heard gsp talk trash about one of his opponents even if they have shot thier mouths off about him. he is a real class guy. too bad lesner couldn't let his actions speak for themselves and keep his obnoxious mouth shut.

lesnar does it for dana white and his ratings. people love to hate em and it sells tickets.

GSP is in a class all on his own. he will beat the crap out of a dude, but still handles everything with respect.

frank mir was too light for this fight IMO. if anyone is gunna beat brock he has to be able to sprawl AWAY from brock.

Take it you guys forgot the incident where GSP jumped in the ring after Matt hughes victory and told him " Hey was not impressed with his performance"
Dont get me wrong I love GSP but he has his share of digs at people.
Example: Telling Matt serra that he outside life took away from his performance and allowed him to be beaten..
Yes he did prove his point in the rematch but everyone knew Serra caught GSP by surprise and it wouldn't happen twice

One thing we all learned from UFC 100 If one chooses to talk trash one had better be ready to deal with the ramifications of said trash talking!

I love how all over the MMA boards they are screaming it was roid rage when Brock got all hyped after pounding out Mir.
COme on Brock screwed up the first meeting of theirs and Mir talked trash like Lessner was trash.. Brock was angered and promptly smashed Mir's face in end of story..
Great night of fights for sure I giggled like a school girl watching Dan knock the brit out cold

Take it you guys forgot the incident where GSP jumped in the ring after Matt hughes victory and told him " Hey was not impressed with his performance"Dont get me wrong I love GSP but he has his share of digs at people.
Example: Telling Matt serra that he outside life took away from his performance and allowed him to be beaten..
Yes he did prove his point in the rematch but everyone knew Serra caught GSP by surprise and it wouldn't happen twice

One thing we all learned from UFC 100 If one chooses to talk trash one had better be ready to deal with the ramifications of said trash talking!

I love how all over the MMA boards they are screaming it was roid rage when Brock got all hyped after pounding out Mir.
COme on Brock screwed up the first meeting of theirs and Mir talked trash like Lessner was trash.. Brock was angered and promptly smashed Mir's face in end of story..
Great night of fights for sure I giggled like a school girl watching Dan knock the brit out cold

Yes I remember but shortly after he apologized to Matt and it was on camera.

Sportsmanship

As a fighter Lesner deserves his props...he's a hard dude to mess with. As a person and "athlete"...he's a piece of trash. The fact of the matter is that he wins because at this point, nobody has been able to counter his game. That will only take you so far in fighting. The ones that find true success are the thinkers, the planners, the artists. Everyone in the UFC is good fighter - that's why they're there. The ones that succeed and continue to succeed throughout the entirety of their career's are the ones that can handle themselves with class, dignity, and humility at all times no matter what. Lesner is just the biggest kid on the playground right now, not a champion. Anyone that believes otherwise is sorely mistaken because he has a long way to go(Fedor, Barnett) before he can truly be taken seriously as a championship fighter and as a professional athlete.

I wanna see Brock fight Bobby Lashley. I think Lashley is probably stronger than Brock and would be the only one with the possibility of stopping Brock's takedowns since he was a wrestler too. That would be fun to watch.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws